HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Yea sorry, i missed HikkiG saying they were just jesting and i did catch on later that it was a meme. Tbf, most probably was just there for the meme but there's still the possibility some were genuinely rushing john. I'm just happy that we can play this game without having to deal with the DRM and i got overly hostile when i saw a string of people already rushing the man especially when the 0.24.2a update didn't really have a lot of new content and was mostly just a bug patch.
It happens.
And game being playable is a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: fraazx

oikib

Jan 30, 2022
I found content in "data" folder encrypted ( maps, enemies, etc.), any method to deal with it?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Cracked and shared by JOHN_NUCLEAR

Please be careful with any leaked non cracked new version. It may be dangerous for your PC ,the dev has shown previously that they implement DMR that crashes the game and your pc (and could be dangerous to your PC), It seems like they got Patreon (not for the game though) and Itch back, so they won't probably implemented that kind of DRM anymore, but still, be cautious when downloading a non cracked version.
Bro what. That's insane! Now I'm scared to even try this even though it's cracked.
Well, that's one way to lose support even from paying customers. With such a malicious DRM, a false flag can fuck a paying customer over. What an insane thing to do.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Bro what. That's insane! Now I'm scared to even try this even though it's cracked.
Well, that's one way to lose support even from paying customers. With such a malicious DRM, a false flag can fuck a paying customer over. What an insane thing to do.
Nah its fine, that part was a false positive, I checked it out and also decrypted it. Its a false feeder, which basically is to bamboozle crack makers to think those are the files to be removed

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
suggestion for the game: you should be able to have birth in between battles. the images when you "give up" or enjoy sex skill or cooperate skill should be changed, maybe something like ahegao or a smile (with increased chances of pregnancy). there should be an easier way to obtain materials for the birth potion/drink (wtever). and lastly: after birth, their should be a 33 percent chance that the thing you birth will either run away, attack you (giving safe zones tension (if it grows quickly)), or is a baby/humanoid that will just, be "there," (or help you for one exploration only), then you can breast feed it or something.
Agreed, those breastfeed face kinda sexy
bsoiabsa.jpg

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
very promising game and I will get a copy of the final product, however the subscription where you can't play the game offline and has history of implementing malware on wrong code enter (which can be easily happening thanks to the RPGmaker nature) is too sus for me.

View attachment 3561101
Sure, tho we can just crack the verification thing to always true even if the code is invalid

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
suggestion for the game: you should be able to have birth in between battles. the images when you "give up" or enjoy sex skill or cooperate skill should be changed, maybe something like ahegao or a smile (with increased chances of pregnancy). there should be an easier way to obtain materials for the birth potion/drink (wtever). and lastly: after birth, their should be a 33 percent chance that the thing you birth will either run away, attack you (giving safe zones tension (if it grows quickly)), or is a baby/humanoid that will just, be "there," (or help you for one exploration only), then you can breast feed it or something.
Tell the dev, man, not us.

Okefine

Oct 15, 2019
WTH :cry: i rage quit in zone 3.... Like wth it just keep reset my progress in that zone over over again. I just need 1 more room to reach the end and bam.... Reset now I NEED go 2 room to reach the end.....and ur know wat bam... Now I need 3 room.... And BAM NOW I NEED GO 4 ROOM TO REACH FINAL ROOM!? LIKE WTH I RAGE QUIT AT THAT MOMENT. AND WHY UR CANT SAVE IN DUNGEON? NEVER PLAY NORMAL MODE AGAIN . TIME TO GO EZ MODE AND GRIND AGAIN .(yes i have skill issue just like my English). Game pretty nice

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boss129

darksaber006

Jul 17, 2017
WTH :cry: i rage quit in zone 3.... Like wth it just keep reset my progress in that zone over over again. I just need 1 more room to reach the end and bam.... Reset now I NEED go 2 room to reach the end.....and ur know wat bam... Now I need 3 room.... And BAM NOW I NEED GO 4 ROOM TO REACH FINAL ROOM!? LIKE WTH I RAGE QUIT AT THAT MOMENT. AND WHY UR CANT SAVE IN DUNGEON? NEVER PLAY NORMAL MODE AGAIN . TIME TO GO EZ MODE AND GRIND AGAIN .(yes i have skill issue just like my English). Game pretty nice
The game is a roguelike. It only saves when you're in a base. You only got hit by a TERRIBLE RNG :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Is there any benefit to replaying cleared stages?
Stronger enemies that give more XP appear, and in addition, you may want the eggs of enemies from that area. Furthermore, the first area gives you a way to get the magnum if you go into it when not a virgin.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes