TCO

Apr 14, 2020
Is there any benefit to replaying cleared stages?
If i recall correctly, you can get a magnum from replaying stage 1 under certain conditions. Also you can always go back to a previous stage to farm xp and mats especially if the current stage is too hard for you.

Reactions: Beats9821

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
If i recall correctly, you can get a magnum from replaying stage 1 under certain conditions. Also you can always go back to a previous stage to farm xp and mats especially if the current stage is too hard for you.
oh, cool.

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks ! Now i read somewhere that i can have Magnum under conditions in area 1... Do you by any chance under which conditions please ?

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks ! Now i read somewhere that i can have Magnum under conditions in area 1... Do you by any chance under which conditions please ?
IIRC, the conditions were

1. Lose your virginity, meaning no hymen (Eve potions restore your hymen and virginity apparently, i never questioned it)
2. You have to do a run of the first area (Power Supply Area) after you've already beaten
3. It's a possible encounter in the "enter electric side room?" event.

You'll know you got because you face a enemy that doesn't spawn in the Power Supply Area. i think it was called a decay, inner demon, licker, or something something. A reminder that the usual mobs there are regular zombies, fat zombies, and zombie dogs with Cyborg as the last boss. Correct me if i'm wrong about any of this information. I don't remember how to get the SMG tho and Grenade Launcher is not in the game too IIRC.

Reactions: Beats9821

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
I don't remember how to get the SMG tho and Grenade Launcher is not in the game too IIRC.
Go defeat the manager in endless mode (random boss encounter every 20 floors) to loot a wig that belongs to the commissionner (the government guy), next time to meet him you give him back his wig and receive the SMG (great weapon)

Now for another question: has anyone stumbled upon goblins? had an enemy encounter with 5 goblin sprites - enemies in the breeding zone but happened to me only once

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
Hmm max level is 265 and i won t have enough perk points to buy every skill

Time for a restart : >

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
IIRC, the conditions were

1. Lose your virginity, meaning no hymen (Eve potions restore your hymen and virginity apparently, i never questioned it)
2. You have to do a run of the first area (Power Supply Area) after you've already beaten
3. It's a possible encounter in the "enter electric side room?" event.

You'll know you got because you face a enemy that doesn't spawn in the Power Supply Area. i think it was called a decay, inner demon, licker, or something something. A reminder that the usual mobs there are regular zombies, fat zombies, and zombie dogs with Cyborg as the last boss. Correct me if i'm wrong about any of this information. I don't remember how to get the SMG tho and Grenade Launcher is not in the game too IIRC.
SMG is one of the exchange rewards in the endless mode when trading with Commissioner.

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
does anyone how to fix bug with battle simulator. because when i chose this option in my first run(this option appear after first cleared stage) and this shit close the game \. after that all save is been corupted with icon [0:0:0] and no matter what I enter game closed.
the problem is that this crap infects my other saves a day later

tentacle_lover_69

May 7, 2023
does anyone how to fix bug with battle simulator. because when i chose this option in my first run(this option appear after first cleared stage) and this shit close the game \. after that all save is been corupted with icon [0:0:0] and no matter what I enter game closed.
the problem is that this crap infects my other saves a day later
Did you try using 100 as the code?

kobolet

Sep 20, 2017
use rpg maker mv cheat menu to bypass it, I was so annoyed at that arbitrary lvl cap
well i dont think i obtained all skill but i alredy have many useless so i dont think there was need to cheat
example: 20% chance when attacked by an enemy to heal for *n* hp, where n = 15 hp without percentage on 1 lvl
Already at stage 2, my opponents dealt me 100+ damage, and this was with level 3 of cutting it off (9%)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes