GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
if you trust dev, play it.
but I don't trust this dev...
this is Copilot's Reply:
"Encrypted files can sometimes evade detection by antivirus programs, but this is not always effective. Some antivirus software may not detect malicious code within encrypted files, especially if specific encryption techniques are used. However, many modern antivirus programs have the capability to detect encrypted files and will further analyze suspicious encrypted files.
I guess the main question is if anyone's planning to remove any encryption to ensure it's all good? Either way, as much as I'd like to try this now... I'll wait.

IceTea-SU

Dec 27, 2018
This is the Japanese version on DL. A hero is needed to decrypt the data.
Mega
lol, is there a possibility that I've posted them on the previous page. Game + uncensored patch. If you know DLsite, you should understand that games that are officially released there won't have any drm other than the DLsite drm. however, if you've checked the release screen for this game, you'll know that it doesn't have the DLsite drm
Use your brain more, as well as your hands can't just be used to jerk your dick.
BTW: This game is really, really boring. It has very little content compared to games in its genre. Ref: Karryns Prison, Kurenkisho Quolta Emeraude EG, Magical Girl Celesphonia, and more. It's definitely not worth 2000 yen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

0000Activities

Jul 5, 2017
lol, is there a possibility that I've posted them on the previous page. Game + uncensored patch. If you know DLsite, you should understand that games that are officially released there won't have any drm other than the DLsite drm. however, if you've checked the release screen for this game, you'll know that it doesn't have the DLsite drm
Use your brain more, as well as your hands can't just be used to jerk your dick.
BTW: This game is really, really boring. It has very little content compared to games in its genre. Ref: Karryns Prison, Kurenkisho Quolta Emeraude EG, Magical Girl Celesphonia, and more. It's definitely not worth 2000 yen
I hate to ask but what other games do you know that are like this?

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes