1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just a question, I got a bit confused now, the game is still in development correct? Or is just the cracked version that isn't the newest release of the game?

May 1, 2022
here is the save, + downloaded everything that is generally available, + opened a new map, there is a test on the new map, the HP cheat is turned off when you go to the test, the cheat works when you play in normal mode, + a new animation from old characters has been added to the test you will meet the character Agent, in save 3, and 1-2 have been completed, if you want to go there again for the test, you must buy a pass again, without the pass you will not be able to return there. You can activate saving, just change the DATE IN THE SETTINGS In the PC, when you start the old progress, you must enter the PASSWORD,

Reactions: johnyakuza1
May 1, 2022
the game is annoying :cautious:, If you want to take more ammo, there is no access, so you can carry more ammo, you need to look for drawings to improve the character himself, including increased damage, protection from attacks, reduction from attacks, and so on. Nearby is good Drob. at mid-distance AVT is good. , good for fractions. In principle, wine is well suited against nurses, against mutants, against doctors, against flowers, against dogs + people. , against slime, auto good, against drone, against bear against crowd, my advice is to immediately remove the lizards, snakes, they jam the characters, and use the knife wisely, it will be like an ace up your sleeve, another skill has a timer and there is nothing to fight back with, hold the knife like an ace, to craft all this from scratch, you don’t have enough patience hehe for all this, dessert deagle can be obtained by killing a mini BOSS, but I already got that for it, but nowhere can I find a grenade launcher, the gun itself, ammo, and I can’t find a puka

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
the game is annoying :cautious:, If you want to take more ammo, there is no access, so you can carry more ammo, you need to look for drawings to improve the character himself, including increased damage, protection from attacks, reduction from attacks, and so on. Nearby is good Drob. at mid-distance AVT is good. , good for fractions. In principle, wine is well suited against nurses, against mutants, against doctors, against flowers, against dogs + people. , against slime, auto good, against drone, against bear against crowd, my advice is to immediately remove the lizards, snakes, they jam the characters, and use the knife wisely, it will be like an ace up your sleeve, another skill has a timer and there is nothing to fight back with, hold the knife like an ace, to craft all this from scratch, you don’t have enough patience hehe for all this, dessert deagle can be obtained by killing a mini BOSS, but I already got that for it, but nowhere can I find a grenade launcher, the gun itself, ammo, and I can’t find a puka
I personally cheesed the game by taking all the critical chance and critical hit bonus perks and spammed the assault rifle doing over one thousand damage per turn
Good old fallout 2 bozar build:KEK:

May 1, 2022
Just a question, I got a bit confused now, the game is still in development correct? Or is just the cracked version that isn't the newest release of the game?
hahaha, the game is still in development, a new mode has just been added called a test, the further you go into the test, the more difficult it is, + the plot is easy, + there is a spider, + a new animation has been added from old characters, in a word, the game has been easily improved and that’s it, there is one map missing and a grenade launcher cannon, I personally rummaged through it and replayed the game 10 times in a circle,

May 1, 2022
I personally cheesed the game by taking all the critical chance and critical hit bonus perks and spammed the assault rifle doing over one thousand damage per turn
Good old fallout 2 bozar build:KEK:
well, to be honest, this is not a game, but a nightmare, + there is a PASSWORD protection system, access is open to those who have already purchased the game, + they give a bonus, but I don’t know what kind of bonus. But I somehow deceived the system’s protection, and launched the old save and continued to play :ROFLMAO:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
hahaha, the game is still in development, a new mode has just been added called a test, the further you go into the test, the more difficult it is, + the plot is easy, + there is a spider, + a new animation has been added from old characters, in a word, the game has been easily improved and that’s it, there is one map missing and a grenade launcher cannon, I personally rummaged through it and replayed the game 10 times in a circle,
But that version is with DRM no?

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
But that version is with DRM no?
EDIT: I meant it has no DRM atm.

No DRM for now. I would get it ASAP. The dev is well-known for spamming file hosting sites and getting friends and possibly even supporters to do so too, like, he is psychotic about it. And once he finds out someone cracked his new DRM, he is probably going to spend a lot of time and/or money coming up with another one and supposedly has also included payloads harmful to your computer to spite pirates with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Yes, for now. I would get it ASAP. The dev is well-known for spamming file hosting sites and getting friends and possibly even supporters to do so too, like, he is psychotic about it. And once he finds out someone cracked his new DRM, he is probably going to spend a lot of time and/or money coming up with another one and supposedly has also included payloads harmful to your computer to spite pirates with.
I mean unless elzee wants patreon to kick him out again and possibly even itch, the DRM probably wont be as bad (unless hes just that spiteful)

Reactions: Sscdrake and fraazx

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yes, for now. I would get it ASAP. The dev is well-known for spamming file hosting sites and getting friends and possibly even supporters to do so too, like, he is psychotic about it. And once he finds out someone cracked his new DRM, he is probably going to spend a lot of time and/or money coming up with another one and supposedly has also included payloads harmful to your computer to spite pirates with.
That's sad, because while I understand some people will just continue to be pirates, some people like myself like to buy the content if it is good for a fair price... This simply just shows that he doesn't care if I don't buy his product.

I won't ever buy games with DRM, and this just shows more care about the pirates than those who pay for his product... Customer trust is also important, there is a reason I won't ever buy games from EA anymore...

Hopefully the dev sees in the near future that his marketing direction isn't the best for those who can actually pay for his content.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
here is the save, + downloaded everything that is generally available, + opened a new map, there is a test on the new map, the HP cheat is turned off when you go to the test, the cheat works when you play in normal mode, + a new animation from old characters has been added to the test you will meet the character Agent, in save 3, and 1-2 have been completed, if you want to go there again for the test, you must buy a pass again, without the pass you will not be able to return there. You can activate saving, just change the DATE IN THE SETTINGS In the PC, when you start the old progress, you must enter the PASSWORD,
which old animation, what agent,... all i found was that cat girl in save 3

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Miroceanic

Feb 26, 2019
Mine is also Xiaomi & I follow what you doing to the Emulation changing it to Vulka but it still doesn't work
Oh wait did you also choose TUNNEL ESCAPE.exe to add it on Joiplay?
I need some Help how to Fix this..
Delete Public_0_PixiJsFilters.js in the folder js/plugins will solve that problem

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
when will elzee turn over a new leaf? ci-en should be enough support now that patreon and the like are doing the new policy change, and even then it's not like he's losing money from the pirates.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes