Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
what sound type is for the character

that's a bull'''' the method and the fact that u would run out of ammo before the enemy gets a turn
Not really All gun skills maxed kick skills like cqc, knife& kick upgrades maxed upgrades can ohko most enemies non elites wiith a single kick that not being said for endless mode after you get enemies above level 245ish they are damage sponges its like trying to kill the hulk with an orbie gun in that case yes I run out of ammo

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
Maybe I'm trash but is this game really frustrating for anyone? I'm on the 3rd level and there are so many enemies that are resistant to certain guns that I've run out of shotgun and rifle ammo. My only choice is to farm ammo on the 2nd level and hope I can make it through the 3rd. I'm on easy mode too :confused:

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Maybe I'm trash but is this game really frustrating for anyone? I'm on the 3rd level and there are so many enemies that are resistant to certain guns that I've run out of shotgun and rifle ammo. My only choice is to farm ammo on the 2nd level and hope I can make it through the 3rd. I'm on easy mode too :confused:
3rd lvl is the abandoned building right? Both the failed Experiment and the grey Zombies are weak to machine gun. Its easy to run out of bullets using it.

At large hords i use focus skill, breath to fish for a damage buff (learned passiv) then use Spray shot to kill all or most mobs in one attack. Kick if one is still standing but probably near death. Spray uses 12 rounds = 3 regular attacks. At best you can kill 3 mobs with 12 rounds, with the skills used you might kill all.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes