Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
I'm Gonna wait til the next room is added before I decide to bother with this still playing 0.24.0a handful of new animations isn't worth the hassle, just hope my old saves work got every perk in the game with over 9999hp and sp with over 2500 agility via berry farming using fish with cat.

patinafinish

Dec 23, 2019
Anyways, here you are. Just overwrite in the data folder.

MEGA

Tried to install and overwrote the existing files as requested on ver 0.24.0a SP. Your files are markedly smaller than the ones included, and when loading a save, the game gets stuck on "Connecting..." before "Timeout", which softlocks the game.

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Tried to install and overwrote the existing files as requested on ver 0.24.0a SP. Your files are markedly smaller than the ones included, and when loading a save, the game gets stuck on "Connecting..." before "Timeout", which softlocks the game.
I updated my original post. Version 25.3a only

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Well, I think I've basically made most of the adjustments and changes I'd like to for now, and I'm getting a little antsy waiting for a new release, so I figured I'd just go ahead and put out what I've got so far. I've added some new things since before, and I've copied the original post here for convenience. This is essentially HARD mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm considering removing the positives for seeds as well and just keeping the downsides, but I'm not sure that's actually necessary.
Anyways, here you are. Just overwrite in the data folder. Version 25.3a ONLY

MEGA
give uss assets for humanoid babies, and then we'll be golden.

Reactions: Tomoushie

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
Can't modify value with cheat engine, itried with 2, 4, 8 bytes, with float and with string, and binary....
let me tell you how, just use this website:

i dont know if i'm allowed to share website though

example i tried throwing the save file here:
1718891331732.png

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
let me tell you how, just use this website:

i dont know if i'm allowed to share website though

example i tried throwing the save file here:
View attachment 3753544
It's very simple, just drag and drop the save file and modify values, then download the file down and replace the original save with the newest and it's ok

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Is there a list of learnable skills?

Some people posted Screenshots of skills I haven't seen in my game yet. Instead I get the millionst rank of dagger mastery.

Are there skills that require certain conditions to unlock or is it all just luck based?

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
I would say that's perhaps only half true. Pregnancy is a mechanic, but there are no in-game pregnancy graphics. So, I could see how you could say that's basically not. Essentially, you will end up 'collecting' multiple different 'seeds', which amount to stacking buffs/debuffs.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The dev might be a schizo regarding DRM and piracy, but I have to praise his focus on the games' development. He has better work ethics than most other western devs, and he gives weekly updates on ci-en without fail. The transparency with his community is simply unmatched.

I've not seen a single other dev on F95 that does that. They pretend to be working but only a small minority of them are actually honest... Once the support and Patreon money comes in every month, so goes the motivation to complete your game down the drain.

Reactions: pewpew168

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
what i like the most is that they put a "pirate" rat in the game, and it pushes the player toward beating it and take its MONEY, the rat aiming to take Beatrice's food sounds reasonable but why and how does it have money ... i always feel bad about beating it but it's satisfying to do so

darksaber006

Jul 17, 2017
what i like the most is that they put a "pirate" rat in the game, and it pushes the player toward beating it and take its MONEY, the rat aiming to take Beatrice's food sounds reasonable but why and how does it have money ... i always feel bad about beating it but it's satisfying to do so
It used to be just a rat but after the war started he changed it to "pirate rat" so that the line "Pirate rat is trying to steal your food" would translate to "Pirates on f95 are stealing my game and my potential profits (taking food out of my mouth)".

Little did he know that the version here would become safer than his own lol

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
It used to be just a rat but after the war started he changed it to "pirate rat" so that the line "Pirate rat is trying to steal your food" would translate to "Pirates on f95 are stealing my game and my potential profits (taking food out of my mouth)".

So Elzee is making a self-insert with the pirate rat?:KEK:

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018

Yeah mtool likes to translate it as "the pirate rat tries to take yours!" and the day it happened I knew we were in for a ride.

• Haha
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023

what's funny is every time it's taken anything from me it's been a mild annoyance at most lmao

Reactions: Beats9821
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes