Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I dont found any ressources to craft this potion, i already search some hours in all maps
a cat gives it to you, a plant if you use water can give it to you, and i think you obtain 1 freely. apart from that you have your work cut out for you.

Reactions: Tomoushie

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
I've updated my mod if you are so inclined. I've fixed several things, rebalanced a few things, updated the translation.
I updated my original post here with version 2.
I've kept it separate in case you prefer the original.

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
I've updated my mod if you are so inclined. I've fixed several things, rebalanced a few things, updated the translation.
I updated my original post here with version 2.
I've kept it separate in case you prefer the original.
always thankful for the mod, but even with this i every rarely or never got penetrated on actual battle against any mob because i maintained my sp high before battle. is there a way/ custom to make the pressing Z/Enter reduce value be more random and require more click?

or really you can just upload the new one with super hard mod that increases more clicks to reduce it. that also will do. thanks

Last edited:

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
always thankful for the mod, but even with this i every rarely or never got penetrated on actual battle against any mob because i maintained my sp high before battle. is there a way/ custom to make the pressing Z/Enter reduce value be more random and require more click?

or really you can just upload the new one with super hard mod that increases more clicks to reduce it. that also will do. thanks
That's very possible. In fact, it's already a little bit tweaked. There should be a few more pressed on average than default, and being at lot health also drains more SP. I've tried to be cautious to try to not make it too ridiculous, but I definitely could.

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
That's very possible. In fact, it's already a little bit tweaked. There should be a few more pressed on average than default, and being at lot health also drains more SP. I've tried to be cautious to try to not make it too ridiculous, but I definitely could.
i see. The massive drains of SP when pressing the z buttons it seems only happen when we have a lot adrenaline, in my case, the press z is over in under 2 seconds, so there's not much of adrenaline increase from struggling to spam press the Z/Enter that leads to not enough SP. i dont know how usually people play this (press z), do they intentionally spam press it slow?

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
i see. The massive drains of SP when pressing the z buttons it seems only happen when we have a lot adrenaline, in my case, the press z is over in under 2 seconds, so there's not much of adrenaline increase from struggling to spam press the Z/Enter that leads to not enough SP. i dont know how usually people play this (press z), do they intentionally spam press it slow?
No I don't think so.
I've already started working on some things.
I've added a system that adds what I'm calling "exhaustion". After the first insertion attempt, you gain one level of exhaustion. Every level of exhaustion will make the struggle take more effort. In terms of scaling, the first attempt is the same as now, and by the 4th attempt it's basically impossible. I'd still like to try to make things somewhat fair, and hopefully you'll get beaten down eventually, but maybe not on the first level.

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
No I don't think so.
I've already started working on some things.
I've added a system that adds what I'm calling "exhaustion". After the first insertion attempt, you gain one level of exhaustion. Every level of exhaustion will make the struggle take more effort. In terms of scaling, the first attempt is the same as now, and by the 4th attempt it's basically impossible. I'd still like to try to make things somewhat fair, and hopefully you'll get beaten down eventually, but maybe not on the first level.
interesting, the exhaustion will reset for every new battle then?
looking forward to this

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Sorry to update again so soon, but I've made some more changes based on the feedback, and I'm really hoping this should do the trick while still feeling fun to play.

The details are in my original post here , but I've made a separate updated version that should be even more difficult to get through the game as a virgin.

Notably, the estrus state only being removed 1/4th of the time should make enemy grabs much more frequent. Especially for the elite ambushes and other 1v1 scenarios where they could basically never get you.
Let me share some numbers I got from my play test.
Starting with 162 max SP (so around when you get endless mode) and restoring back to full SP between grabs.
First grab -> down to 148 SP
Second grab - > down to 121 SP
Third grab -> down to 29 SP (one more press and it wouldn't have escaped!)
Fourth grab -> full drain

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
Sorry to update again so soon, but I've made some more changes based on the feedback, and I'm really hoping this should do the trick while still feeling fun to play.

The details are in my original post here , but I've made a separate updated version that should be even more difficult to get through the game as a virgin.

Notably, the estrus state only being removed 1/4th of the time should make enemy grabs much more frequent. Especially for the elite ambushes and other 1v1 scenarios where they could basically never get you.
Starting with 162 max SP (so around when you get endless mode) and restoring back to full SP between grabs.
hi, i tested the ptbg mode, first time i actually failed to escape from the press z/enter on actual round. even though it's the first attempt. im satisfied with this mode lol

Reactions: hyperk2

jj1

Mar 17, 2018
I have encountered an error where I get a "width is unidentified" on the Mech boss did anyone else encounter and if so, how do I fix it?

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019

is there a way to edit for every time insertions and thrusts that will increase VP to disable it ? because i dont want to use that xD

Reactions: Beats9821

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
is there a way to edit for every time insertions and thrusts that will increase VP to disable it ? because i dont want to use that xD
Sure, that's no problem. I don't want to maintain more alternate versions, but I'll just attach the specific file that changes that. Personally, I found that VPs were not very threatening and I always had a huge stockpile of anti-virals lying around, so I wanted to give more incentive to need to use those items.

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
Sure, that's no problem. I don't want to maintain more alternate versions, but I'll just attach the specific file that changes that. Personally, I found that VPs were not very threatening and I always had a huge stockpile of anti-virals lying around, so I wanted to give more incentive to need to use those items.
Thanks a lot ! :)

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
what sound type is for the character
I'm Gonna wait til the next room is added before I decide to bother with this still playing 0.24.0a handful of new animations isn't worth the hassle, just hope my old saves work got every perk in the game with over 9999hp and sp with over 2500 agility via berry farming using fish with cat.
that's a bull'''' the method and the fact that u would run out of ammo before the enemy gets a turn

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes