darksaber006

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone still trust this dev after what he pulled with what he put into his game files?
Zero trust from me in the end. However, I do believe this final version will be clean and safe to play... at least I hope he's not so stupid to put any similar DRM in the files.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Even on Easy mod this game kick my *** on the 2nd stage. Any tips for a newbie? I am trying to save up for a shot gun hoping it will balance the game out a bit, but I have to keep buying health and bullets for the hand gun and rifle.

Zeph660

Mar 18, 2019
Even on Easy mod this game kick my *** on the 2nd stage. Any tips for a newbie? I am trying to save up for a shot gun hoping it will balance the game out a bit, but I have to keep buying health and bullets for the hand gun and rifle.
You can replay the first stage to gather resources, exp, and money. Grind out money for the shotgun. 2nd stage enemies are mainly weak to fire, so bring Molotovs and learn the fire skill for the shotgun. Bring Sedatives as well, the snake enemies can paralyze you.

Reactions: xellos49698

ardru

Aug 8, 2017
Saki and the Crucible of Debauchery is the game i know that totally destroys tunnel escape
This is cap. At least when it comes to animations etc and quality of the images, no. Tunnel escape is still better in that front. I cant say much on gameplay as im going off some videos of saki here. Might still try it as its peaked my interest. Not too much of a fan of it being based on RPG maker from the looks of it, but what ever so long as the content is good.

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
This is cap. At least when it comes to animations etc and quality of the images, no. Tunnel escape is still better in that front. I cant say much on gameplay as im going off some videos of saki here. Might still try it as its peaked my interest. Not too much of a fan of it being based on RPG maker from the looks of it, but what ever so long as the content is good.
An issue I had with Saki was the gameplay loop and lack of sustenance. There's a lot of variation in scenes and the heroine itself, but they are pretty exclusive to one pose per enemy. If they fleshed out at least half the entities and slashed the roster, I think the game would be great.

Reactions: fraazx

ardru

Aug 8, 2017
An issue I had with Saki was the gameplay loop and lack of sustenance. There's a lot of variation in scenes and the heroine itself, but they are pretty exclusive to one pose per enemy. If they fleshed out at least half the entities and slashed the roster, I think the game would be great.
Sounds like the game i just tried, colony city 27A, every encounter is new, so far. I dont mind there being a lot of scenes tbh, but you gotta find a way to make it more palatable here lol. Well ill still give saki a shot. But ironically, sound/animation from colony city 27A is on par if not better than tunnel escape. Its just tunnel escape did a better job at allowing repeat scenes with out being too obnoxious. Granted thats going off the 27 version, etc. They added something i wanted to be added for a bit and thats random mobs in the "Gallery" "Practice" setting where you can chose who you want to face in the 1.0 version (i keep track of his cien dlsite blog posts, as well as many others).

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
What did he do?
To summarize, he put in DRM that was strict to the level of basically being malware and it would fuck up your computer. It was screwing up the computers of his actual supporters, and apparently he also started lying and saying that pirated copies were responsible for bricking people's computers and that only his official copy was safe, which was hilariously wrong, given that us pirates had the only safe copy with the cracked version.

It should be safe now that it's officially released, because he apparently took it out and didn't include it, which is smart, because if he included malware like DRM he'd get himself booted off the platforms he wants to sell on when it gets reported.

I'm still going to let some other people play canary in the coal mine and try it first though. Japanese DLsite is safe for now, we'll see how safe the others are as the English version releases on several platforms.

Raksshshsahsha

Mar 20, 2020
okay, how do I get into the office? Do I need to clear the endless nightmare or something until the event cutscene comes out? or is it not in this version 25.

zzz4200

Nov 30, 2023
okay, how do I get into the office? Do I need to clear the endless nightmare or something until the event cutscene comes out? or is it not in this version 25.
just keep climbing the endless mode, there is random chance you enter the office to read the computer file. when you done giving the fake hair/wig to the bald guy, then at the next office you enter he will spawn there and asked if you want his help to release your stress something, i forgot the line, but if you choose yes, and yes and yes, you will have s3x with him

Raksshshsahsha

Mar 20, 2020
just keep climbing the endless mode, there is random chance you enter the office to read the computer file. when you done giving the fake hair/wig to the bald guy, then at the next office you enter he will spawn there and asked if you want his help to release your stress something, i forgot the line, but if you choose yes, and yes and yes, you will have s3x with him
oh sry, I was meaning the last stage, stage after the station? It seems to be locked

Reactions: zzz4200

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
just use mtool and simply lock her lust rate value to max (100) then u can see all variations, its easy

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
You can replay the first stage to gather resources, exp, and money. Grind out money for the shotgun. 2nd stage enemies are mainly weak to fire, so bring Molotovs and learn the fire skill for the shotgun. Bring Sedatives as well, the snake enemies can paralyze you.
I went back and replay the game from the start. The other important parts, that I didn't realize because I'm playing in Japanese, is that the treasure chests are very import. They drop documents, with perk skills that you can Learn, which really make a huge difference.

Also, the attack bonus you can pick up from that random vending machine for 100 credits or health is very important.

The snake enemies are really annoying, if there are more the 1 on screen, I found the best defense is throw a Stun Grenade. Always take them out first.

I pick up the shot gun and used the speed boost ability 20 SP from the hand gun, before switching to it. Make a HUGE difference when the bossing is really fast. Also, the Slow Shotgun ability can help even the odds as well.

Reactions: Beats9821

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Not a bad game, i give it an 7-8

I have to say that the only thing i believe it kinda "sucked" was that the dev was spoiling all enemies in his updates

It's great we are getting DLC tho'

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes