Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
I know how to severely piss off Elzee, Copy the game force him into a copyright lawsuit than expose his illegal use malware which will backfire on him assuming he resides in the U.S if its a foreign case I doubt there will be any blowback if someone where to copy his work and make actual improvements to it.

Reactions: Necronlord5

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
For anyone stuck at Belphet:
1. Use Dragon's breath of your shotgun, which takes 5% off his health bar for ~4/5 rounds (so ~20-25% of his total health).
2. Flashbangs only stun him 50% of the time for some reason.
3. Molotov cocktails only burn for 1 round (so 5% off his health bar in total)

Reactions: Discoplayer1

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Save file: completed the game with the main character remaining a virgin the entire time, the gallery unlocked (with both ID cards), and enough supplies to carry you through any exploration of the main story levels

Note: I haven't gone through the endless nightmare mode, where you can find a P90 and desert eagle, as well as some new enemies/bosses I think

To access the gallery: go to 'others' --> 'battle simulation'. Here, you can select the enemy type, level of the enemy (how hard you want the fight to be), and H mode (whether enemies prefer H attacks)

Just unzip the file and put it in the save folder (same folder where the .exe is)

To play the game on a Mac: download the latest version of nwjs (v0.91.0 SDK) , unzip the file, and drag and drop the nwjs app in the same folder as where the .exe file is located. To access the console (only possible with the SDK/developer's version), simply press Fn + F12, and type (for instance)
$gameParty._gold+=9999
in the console to add 9999 gold. Close the console again with Fn+F12

Last edited:

Dsigh95

Jun 18, 2020
How do you guys get apple? After defeating the boss at greenhouse, the shriveled plant rarely shows up on my reruns. Also crafting fat? I think I bought the recipe from the merchant but can't seem to find it.
It's random. I got it just now before my current run crashed. I gave water to a dry plant and it gave the apple then ran.

Dsay

Oct 6, 2017
Full save file: completed the game with the main character remaining a virgin the entire time, the entire gallery unlocked (with both ID cards), and enough supplies to carry you through any exploration that you'd still like to do

To access the gallery: go to 'others' --> 'battle simulation'. Here, you can select the enemy type, level of the enemy (how hard you want the fight to be), and H mode (whether enemies prefer H attacks)

Just unzip the file and put it in the save folder (same folder where the .exe is)

To play the game on a Mac: download the latest version of nwjs (v0.91.0 SDK) , unzip the file, and drag and drop the nwjs app in the same folder as where the .exe file is located. To access the console (only possible with the SDK/developer's version), simply press Fn + F12, and type (for instance)
$gameParty._gold+=9999
you forgot to include the global file

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
Full save file: completed the game with the main character remaining a virgin the entire time, the entire gallery unlocked (with both ID cards), and enough supplies to carry you through any exploration that you'd still like to do

$gameParty._gold+=9999
Global file please <3

Valia Mtana

Mar 15, 2023

$gameParty._gold+=9999
Everytime i try and load the save file you provided it just crashes

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes