ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
I'm using the Seed Bearer mod and I'm trying to get all seeds to 10, but for some reason the manager seed only goes to 8.
I don't know if it's because of the mod or if it's like that in the base game as well.

Kenji4546

Feb 13, 2023
Look up "MV Cheat Plugin" and then download it and copy the files into your game folder.

The plugin is here, there are install and usage instructions listed on that page.
This game doesn't need unpacking so it's an easy install. You just have to make sure that the JS file goes in the right place.

Oh, and I keep a copy of this plugin on-hand because you can use it on basically any RPGmaker MV game.

Edit: In some games the commands can cause unexpected interactions. (the full-heal command removes status-effects, so in games that have plot-mandated lewd status effects, stripping those can make your game weird. Some games freeze up if you reduce enemy HP to 0 at unexpected times, but reducing it to 1 (which is a prebaked option) is usually much safer.

Currently in Tunnel Escape, i'm reducing enemies to 1hp then hitting them with buckshot over and over to speedrun the endless dungeon.

You can also mess with your stats/variables, and even add items.
Just be careful adding anything you don't recognize, unless you've saved recently.
thanks now the game is not working

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
level ups give you perk-points, which you spend on skills.

Skills aren't rare. You get the pages with unlockable skills on them from almost every chest you find, and you can pick-pocket them from enemies, apparantly.

I basically stopped leveling up when I still had easily 20 perk-points worth of skills left to buy (in my inventory) and probably dozens more left to collect from the dungeon.
Yeah, that I know, but as Blaq Mask already described I'm over 100 lvl and have a bunch of unused skillpoints for some time. I can see that there are possibly several more boring skills like `+5% hg dmg` left, but it will only help me to beat a couple of floors more in ng+. Meh...

And skills are random as fuck. I'm currently sitting on like 50 skill points and most chests just give me items.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
The cat continues to show up after she turns into the new merchant.
No, it doesn't make sense, but it'll keep happening.
So you can get stat-ups from there.

They're not so important though.

You mean find him as a repeatable enemy in the Endless dungeon?
Cos I hit him with the So Hot move that should have made him horny, but I guess that doesn't do anything.
no in the regular dungeon

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Honestly, I like the gameplay more than h-scenes. I love rogue-like dungeon crawling collecting weapons and stumbling upon different encounters. But I'm not into deliberately giving up for h-scenes. You could make it so that the main character could take advantage of these moments. Like striking your enemy while their pants down for big critical damage(Kunoichi Botan) or dominating them(Karryn Prison).

Reactions: Harunata

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Honestly, I like the gameplay more than h-scenes. I love rogue-like dungeon crawling collecting weapons and stumbling upon different encounters. But I'm not into deliberately giving up for h-scenes. You could make it so that the main character could take advantage of these moments. Like striking your enemy while their pants down for big critical damage(Kunoichi Botan) or dominating them(Karryn Prison).
If you orgasm you unlock new skills you can use during sex.

You can reggen SP, HP, gain Adrenalin, steal items and so on.

Furthermore you can use controlled sex to gain Adrenalin to buff your damage.

There is also the dagger skill that can one shot mobs if you assasinate them during sex

Aug 13, 2019
Save with mainstory completed and gallery mode unlocked:

Edit: How to use the save:
Start a new game, and as soon as you can save (after the intro.) save on spot 5.
now close the game again. extract the 7Z and replace file5 with my file5, congrats you have no everything unlocked!

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
thanks now the game is not working
Did you read this message and follow the instructions?

Ah. Most MV games have all the various folders inside WWW. This one has them outside for some reason. The cheat-plugin needs them to be where it expects them to be, for it to patch the game properly.

TLDR: Copy the JS folder from your base directory (where the game's .exe is) into the WWW folder (where it will merge with the JS folder that the cheat-plugin gave you) then run patcher.exe
After the patcher is finished (happens basically instantly, with no popup or error-message, if it worked right) then put the JS folder (now patched, and with Cheat_Menu.js inside it) back where you found it.

I'm pretty sure that's all I did to make it work.
If so, did you take your JS folder back out of your WWW folder and put it back where you found it after you ran the patcher?

If you properly fucked up your install, as a last resort you can just redownload the entire game again. (or just unpack it again, if you kept the .zip) and copy over your save files.

Last edited:

Kenji4546

Feb 13, 2023
there's no h-scene with CEO, there's one with the Commissioner in the endless nightmare after Beatrice fetches him his lost item and upon encountering the him in a data room, u probably mistook him for CEO
bro last question, how to seed all zombies and commissioner? thanks

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes