Sablecaballero

Sep 28, 2021
On the note of the cat. Never found fish at any point before meeting the cat, and she's now the little girl. Hasn't appeared other than as a merchant ever since. Can I even upgrade my character then or is this a doomed save because I simply progressed too quickly?
You also get Stat items from defeating the last boss, he always drops one of each, so if you can't progress it's useful to farm him. Plus last map (before the infinite dungeon) is the best map to find skills in chests.

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
You also get Stat items from defeating the last boss, he always drops one of each, so if you can't progress it's useful to farm him. Plus last map (before the infinite dungeon) is the best map to find skills in chests.
I gotta say, "Farm the final boss" is not really helpful advice in considering that the original complaint was that the basic enemies on level 3 and 4 can out-speed and grab-loop me to death with no way to fight back. That said, I HAVE since managed to beat the game by just spending a solid hour rolling the dice on the cat and farming the first two maps for money for fish until I was fast enough to have a chance.

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
Their whole gimmick is that they won't start moving until many moves later or you hurt them. Don't attack unless you are ready, and if you do, attack them one by one. My go to method is to use anything that isn't the regular pistol and only attack when I get buff from Breath. Basically it is a waiting game against them.

Edit: Only use utilities if you know you'll kill them all in one move
Basically this. You wanna pick out the stragglers that are with them 1 by 1 before you tackle the nurses.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
So I just beat the game, bit dissapointing that the final boss doesn't have a H-scene, but I guess it makes sense with the story.

What doesn't however, is that NOBODY EVER ADDRESSES THE FACT THAT YOUR BROTHER IS OBVIOUSLY THE DEVIL.
What the fuck? He clearly talks about you being infected and 'about to awaken' as though he's not infected himself, but he attacks you with never-before-seen magic, has more HP than a giant robot, and his name is blatantly a riff on 'Baphomet'

I thought that was codename, which would make sense since he's the director of a shady institute, but in the flashback sequence, the heroine says it as a child.
That's his real fucking name. His parents named him Baphomet.

Plus, there's the fact that he's a mysterious yet powerful man in a suit, who seems to be behind all the events of the game and unleashes whatever the fuck the heroine is about to turn into onto an unsuspecting city, having made a half-hearted and obviously token effort to stop you, before abruptly doing a 180 and sending you off with his blessing and a radio, oh and the case of 'vaccines' that are implied to actually just be virus samples to be sold as a weapon to destroy a neighbouring country.

He's clearly the devil.
What the hell?

Edit: Maybe the postgame megadungeon holds the secrets to your brother's stupid name.

Aside from that, i'm trying to figure out how to open the BGM audio files cos some of these songs are bangers, but I'm stumped.
They're in .ogg_ format, which... ogg can easily be opened by VLC media player, but it can't seem to open these ones.
The obvious answer is that the underscore at the end of the file-type is stopping it, but removing that doesn't let me open them either.
Even .ogg-to-mp3 file converts failed. Anybody know what i'm missing?

RPGmaker MV Decrypter to the rescue.
final boss does have a H scene you need to RNG find him with estrus

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Drinks from vending machines are things I've seen like three times across about as many tries at each level. Only one even helped by upping my attack, the other two gave me like 5 extra SP but made me even SLOWER.

The weapon tip is helpful enough, I guess, but it still means that at my fastest, I'm also really weak and outright can't hurt some enemies that are inexplicably resistant to the pistol.

Against the nurses and bodyguards, I don't have a choice but to be at high adrenaline. As I said, they take two turns and grab-loop me before I can take one turn. If an elite turns up who is simply that much faster than me, I just wave the flag and retreat because there's literally no progressing.

On the note of the cat. Never found fish at any point before meeting the cat, and she's now the little girl. Hasn't appeared other than as a merchant ever since. Can I even upgrade my character then or is this a doomed save because I simply progressed too quickly?
The cat continues to show up after she turns into the new merchant.
No, it doesn't make sense, but it'll keep happening.
So you can get stat-ups from there.

They're not so important though.

final boss does have a H scene you need to RNG find him with estrus
You mean find him as a repeatable enemy in the Endless dungeon?
Cos I hit him with the So Hot move that should have made him horny, but I guess that doesn't do anything.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
itemitem number
apple15
the pill17
active catalyst20
catalyst21
magnum ammo32
pistol ammo33
AR ammo34
shotgun ammo35
grenade ammo36
probably
hand nade38
flash nade39
molotov40
dagger43

fish55
the damn fucking pill190
don't touch shit around 190

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
anyone have cheat on this game? or h scene file? thanks
You can use MV cheat plugin. It works great.

That being said, I just fought Frost and Flame (endless dungeon bosses) and my entire skill menu dissapeared.

i can now only Buckshot, Breath or Item. No skill.
Can't even swap weapons.

it might be related to using the cheat menu to heal (although this didn't happen last time I used it) or it might be an unrelated bug?

Edit: It returned after she got fucked?

Kenji4546

Feb 13, 2023
You can use MV cheat plugin. It works great.

That being said, I just fought Frost and Flame (endless dungeon bosses) and my entire skill menu dissapeared.

i can now only Buckshot, Breath or Item. No skill.
Can't even swap weapons.

it might be related to using the cheat menu to heal (although this didn't happen last time I used it) or it might be an unrelated bug?
how to use mv cheat? sorry its my first time to using cheat on this pc game

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
how to use mv cheat? sorry its my first time to using cheat on this pc game
Look up "MV Cheat Plugin" and then download it and copy the files into your game folder.

The plugin is here, there are install and usage instructions listed on that page.
This game doesn't need unpacking so it's an easy install. You just have to make sure that the JS file goes in the right place.

Oh, and I keep a copy of this plugin on-hand because you can use it on basically any RPGmaker MV game.

Edit: In some games the commands can cause unexpected interactions. (the full-heal command removes status-effects, so in games that have plot-mandated lewd status effects, stripping those can make your game weird. Some games freeze up if you reduce enemy HP to 0 at unexpected times, but reducing it to 1 (which is a prebaked option) is usually much safer.

Currently in Tunnel Escape, i'm reducing enemies to 1hp then hitting them with buckshot over and over to speedrun the endless dungeon.

You can also mess with your stats/variables, and even add items.
Just be careful adding anything you don't recognize, unless you've saved recently.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I really thought that the potion of Mammon would reduce you to level 1. Lmao.
It's such a pain to craft, and my rate of leveling up dropped to basically nothing after level 60.
When I ran the regular dungeons I was getting a level every two or three fights. Some tough fights I got two whole levels from.

Now i'm running endless, I've just ran 60 floors and levelled once.
There's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with all the skills i've unlocked like this.

Either the endless dungeon gives trash exp, or your exp gain drops to about 1/100th after you hit level 60.
Either way, a single level down isn't going to help here.

The fact that there's a brief cutscene means that you can't just hammer 10 of them back-to-back either.

Krash89a

Jun 29, 2024
Guys, is it safe to download this game at the moment? Have all malicious files that could break your computer been removed? And what is the latest version of the game? and where can I download it?

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
It's such a pain to craft, and my rate of leveling up dropped to basically nothing after level 60.
When I ran the regular dungeons I was getting a level every two or three fights. Some tough fights I got two whole levels from.

There's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with all the skills i've unlocked like this.

Either the endless dungeon gives trash exp, or your exp gain drops to about 1/100th after you hit level 60.

The fact that there's a brief cutscene means that you can't just hammer 10 of them back-to-back either.
odd, I did play the game quite a bit but I'm at lvl 182 and still lvl'ing comfortably each dungeon. You're on 1.0.6 right?
Using the grenade launcher nuke can help you grind the dungeons extremely fast, especially if you have the free ammo chance pickup after battle. basically you never run out anymore unless you're on lvl 60+ in endless and mobs start getting tanky

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I gotta say, "Farm the final boss" is not really helpful advice in considering that the original complaint was that the basic enemies on level 3 and 4 can out-speed and grab-loop me to death with no way to fight back. That said, I HAVE since managed to beat the game by just spending a solid hour rolling the dice on the cat and farming the first two maps for money for fish until I was fast enough to have a chance.

why you need lvlups though?

I thought all they give is perk. And perks become basically useless at some point coz skills are rare.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
why you need lvlups though?

I thought all they give is perk. And perks become basically useless at some point coz skills are rare.
level ups give you perk-points, which you spend on skills.

Skills aren't rare. You get the pages with unlockable skills on them from almost every chest you find, and you can pick-pocket them from enemies, apparantly.

I basically stopped leveling up when I still had easily 20 perk-points worth of skills left to buy (in my inventory) and probably dozens more left to collect from the dungeon.

Jun 18, 2017
Look up "MV Cheat Plugin" and then download it and copy the files into your game folder.

The plugin is here, there are install and usage instructions listed on that page.
This game doesn't need unpacking so it's an easy install. You just have to make sure that the JS file goes in the right place.

Oh, and I keep a copy of this plugin on-hand because you can use it on basically any RPGmaker MV game.

Edit: In some games the commands can cause unexpected interactions. (the full-heal command removes status-effects, so in games that have plot-mandated lewd status effects, stripping those can make your game weird. Some games freeze up if you reduce enemy HP to 0 at unexpected times, but reducing it to 1 (which is a prebaked option) is usually much safer.

Currently in Tunnel Escape, i'm reducing enemies to 1hp then hitting them with buckshot over and over to speedrun the endless dungeon.

You can also mess with your stats/variables, and even add items.
Just be careful adding anything you don't recognize, unless you've saved recently.

I tried following the install instructions on the github page, but I'm having an issue with the www/js/plugins.js part. Is the game folder supposed to have a www folder already? Because the only one that I get is the one from the cheat_menu folder, and there is no plugins.js, only a Cheat_Menu.js.

Otherwise, running MVPluginPatcher.exe doesn't seem to do anything, and starting the game provides an error stating that Cheat_Menu.js failed to load.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I tried following the install instructions on the github page, but I'm having an issue with the www/js/plugins.js part. Is the game folder supposed to have a www folder already? Because the only one that I get is the one from the cheat_menu folder, and there is no plugins.js, only a Cheat_Menu.js.

Otherwise, running MVPluginPatcher.exe doesn't seem to do anything, and starting the game provides an error stating that Cheat_Menu.js failed to load.
Ah. Most MV games have all the various folders inside WWW. This one has them outside for some reason. The cheat-plugin needs them to be where it expects them to be, for it to patch the game properly.

TLDR: Copy the JS folder from your base directory (where the game's .exe is) into the WWW folder (where it will merge with the JS folder that the cheat-plugin gave you) then run patcher.exe
After the patcher is finished (happens basically instantly, with no popup or error-message, if it worked right) then put the JS folder (now patched, and with Cheat_Menu.js inside it) back where you found it.

I'm pretty sure that's all I did to make it work.

Jun 18, 2017
Ah. Most MV games have all the various folders inside WWW. This one has them outside for some reason. The cheat-plugin needs them to be where it expects them to be, for it to patch the game properly.

TLDR: Copy the JS folder from your base directory (where the game's .exe is) into the WWW folder (where it will merge with the JS folder that the cheat-plugin gave you) then run patcher.exe
After the patcher is finished (happens basically instantly, with no popup or error-message, if it worked right) then put the JS folder (now patched, and with Cheat_Menu.js inside it) back where you found it.

I'm pretty sure that's all I did to make it work.

Thank you for your descriptive help, it worked. Cheers!

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes