Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone have a full save with the Manager unlocked in the Battle Simulator? I just borked my own save with everything else completed except for the supposed deagle and SMG and now I am sad.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Is it possible to remove clothes in this game. I doubt it since i am at lvl 3 already and havent seen any hints about such activity. Like at least the panties.

zzz4200

Nov 30, 2023
Is it possible to remove clothes in this game. I doubt it since i am at lvl 3 already and havent seen any hints about such activity. Like at least the panties.
yes, just keep ranking up, and you will able to remove the whole coat. there are missions that tell you to go stark naked and away from the coat x-meters, so you will eventually need to unlock this feature and be able to complete these missions

Reactions: tsmaniac

Ayanokoji4

Oct 13, 2023
Is this the final version? The author has 1.0.8 on his itch. And on the screenshots there is an enemy that I didn't see in the game, maybe some kind of add-on.

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Is it possible to see the translation text? Unlike other mv games .json files in data does not show any text.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
yes, just keep ranking up, and you will able to remove the whole coat. there are missions that tell you to go stark naked and away from the coat x-meters, so you will eventually need to unlock this feature and be able to complete these missions
You sure this is in this game? Cause it sounds awfully familiar with a different game that i have played. + no coat here.

zzz4200

Nov 30, 2023
im sorry, it appears i read the your reply thought it to be seleka's game, it's impossible to change clothes this game from what i know

Reactions: tsmaniac

gouhgog0

Jan 16, 2023
How do you guys beat the Licker in Level 1?
TLDR : with the handgun and a lot of time

the whole thing is to prevent it from taking its turn, so you shoot it with the pistol when it's action is in the red bar to cancel the attack
if you're too slow to do it regulary you will need to increase your AGI (green fruit from the cat, dog or snake seed)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Why is the Potion of Eve so crazily expensive?
This poor girl has been fertilized by like seven diffrent dudes, their buffs (which are terrible) all cancel each other out, all it does is cause her to lose turns occasionally.

I could do without it regenerating her hymen too, tbh.
You don't need blood in your sex scenes.
Not after the first time, anyway.

Edit: Oh, and we're two versions behind.
Does anyone have 1.08, or whatever the latest version is?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So I just beat the game, bit dissapointing that the final boss doesn't have a H-scene, but I guess it makes sense with the story.

What doesn't however, is that NOBODY EVER ADDRESSES THE FACT THAT YOUR BROTHER IS OBVIOUSLY THE DEVIL.
What the fuck? He clearly talks about you being infected and 'about to awaken' as though he's not infected himself, but he attacks you with never-before-seen magic, has more HP than a giant robot, and his name is blatantly a riff on 'Baphomet'

I thought that was codename, which would make sense since he's the director of a shady institute, but in the flashback sequence, the heroine says it as a child.
That's his real fucking name. His parents named him Baphomet.

Plus, there's the fact that he's a mysterious yet powerful man in a suit, who seems to be behind all the events of the game and unleashes whatever the fuck the heroine is about to turn into onto an unsuspecting city, having made a half-hearted and obviously token effort to stop you, before abruptly doing a 180 and sending you off with his blessing and a radio, oh and the case of 'vaccines' that are implied to actually just be virus samples to be sold as a weapon to destroy a neighbouring country.

He's clearly the devil.
What the hell?

Edit: Maybe the postgame megadungeon holds the secrets to your brother's stupid name.

Aside from that, i'm trying to figure out how to open the BGM audio files cos some of these songs are bangers, but I'm stumped.
They're in .ogg_ format, which... ogg can easily be opened by VLC media player, but it can't seem to open these ones.
The obvious answer is that the underscore at the end of the file-type is stopping it, but removing that doesn't let me open them either.
Even .ogg-to-mp3 file converts failed. Anybody know what i'm missing?

RPGmaker MV Decrypter to the rescue.

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
So I just beat the game, bit dissapointing that the final boss doesn't have a H-scene, but I guess it makes sense with the story.

What doesn't however, is that NOBODY EVER ADDRESSES THE FACT THAT YOUR BROTHER IS OBVIOUSLY THE DEVIL.
What the fuck? He clearly talks about you being infected and 'about to awaken' as though he's not infected himself, but he attacks you with never-before-seen magic, has more HP than a giant robot, and his name is blatantly a riff on 'Baphomet'

I thought that was codename, which would make sense since he's the director of a shady institute, but in the flashback sequence, the heroine says it as a child.
That's his real fucking name. His parents named him Baphomet.

Plus, there's the fact that he's a mysterious yet powerful man in a suit, who seems to be behind all the events of the game and unleashes whatever the fuck the heroine is about to turn into onto an unsuspecting city, having made a half-hearted and obviously token effort to stop you, before abruptly doing a 180 and sending you off with his blessing and a radio, oh and the case of 'vaccines' that are implied to actually just be virus samples to be sold as a weapon to destroy a neighbouring country.

He's clearly the devil.
What the hell?

Edit: Maybe the postgame megadungeon holds the secrets to your brother's stupid name.

Aside from that, i'm trying to figure out how to open the BGM audio files cos some of these songs are bangers, but I'm stumped.
They're in .ogg_ format, which... ogg can easily be opened by VLC media player, but it can't seem to open these ones.
The obvious answer is that the underscore at the end of the file-type is stopping it, but removing that doesn't let me open them either.
Even .ogg-to-mp3 file converts failed. Anybody know what i'm missing?

RPGmaker MV Decrypter to the rescue.

CheeseTruppen

Jun 30, 2021
why does the game gives hints that shes pregnant but doesnt give birth am i missing something ?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes