Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I see people mentioning the v1.08 Steam version here... Nani?

Maybe I'm just blind, but it seems they haven't updated with the fixes and whatnots there... Or am I just blind?
In fact, was just about to write how it's weird that the update still hasn't made it to Steam yet - been over a week now.

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
How do you get the violet ore of mammon
On endless nightmare. You get the 3 colors at random (but violet seens to be the rarest, and blue the most common). They drop on side rooms and after bosses, and further you are in the floors, more they drop.

I dont know if this helps anyone, but i post fo future reference for myself.
Since i cant read the itens.json, i manualy discovered each variable on saveeditonline.com to cheat the game.
Here is the list:

Itens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acessories

Junk Itens

Injections

Others

Item box:

Last edited:

Yuuto

Aug 20, 2017
Here is my save with all enemies unlocked in the battle simulator. Just go to Others, Battle Simulation, make sure H mode is on, choose an enemy and start battle and not attack the enemy. Just drop into the folder.

Reactions: Bobzz

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
someone knows how to get this scene?
I think that's Beatrice's brother. He is the one with the suit I think. I defeated him so I didn't got this scene. The hand and the suit clears shows its him. I already forgotten where did I found him
It's the president/baldie (dunno what's his name). You have to go to Endless mode, encounter and defeat Manager to retrieve President's wig. Then you will encounter him after every boss battle - sometimes he will trade items for ore and sometimes he will ask if you want to increase your adrenaline which leads to this scene.
how do I give birth?
Please go to your local hospital and let them take of you if you are in an advanced stage of pregnancy.

Feb 13, 2020
It's the president/baldie (dunno what's his name). You have to go to Endless mode, encounter and defeat Manager to retrieve President's wig. Then you will encounter him after every boss battle - sometimes he will trade items for ore and sometimes he will ask if you want to increase your adrenaline which leads to this scene.

Please go to your local hospital and let them take of you if you are in an advanced stage of pregnancy.
Thank you for reminding me

Feb 13, 2020
Did it work seamlessly in Maldives? I can get mine working in JoiPlay but it's a loading hell... Every options chosen leads to 5 seconds loading... Every single time...
I'm getting a bit frustrated with it
What's your mobile confiq? Cause for me it's running really smoothly on Joiplay

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes