bruhman800

Aug 13, 2022
While I agree with you, being a big fan V creampies I lucked out.
Would also be nice if the mobs had more than one position. That and a chest size toggle would be amazing. Was one game played not too long ago that had that. Was amazing. Brave Alcumist C something. Let you freely swap small or large. Hair color / type changes too if we're making a wishlist.

That and the animations could always use a bit of an upgrade. Maybe next game or a upgrade if sales are good enough.

Still always fan of battle H games. If you or anyone reading this also likes them Colony City 27A was fairly good. Gallery mode was good for that too. Had the battle sim but also a "free mode" where you could control everything.

Both are on steam if you want them there / support the devs should you try it here and like it. If I like it via this site, I'll go back and buy a copy to help devs out a bit. They got bills to after all.
Damn, i hear Colony was good but i can't play it because my PC is dogshit.

marcoolio21

Mar 15, 2019
I took a look at it, and I found the issue.
Indeed there was some typos. The value was set to "add" instead of "sub", so it was doing the opposite effect....
I'll update the main post in a bit, but I'm attaching the fixed file.
Thanks, nice work

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
I took a look at it, and I found the issue.
Indeed there was some typos. The value was set to "add" instead of "sub", so it was doing the opposite effect....
I'll update the main post in a bit, but I'm attaching the fixed file.
Odd this crashes the game when I try it

rockshayri

May 23, 2020
So,can I get a Japanese dlsite version here?It seems that the newest version has been updated to 1.08.If I can get it in this thread?

OnionsAndCheese

May 9, 2024
I've always wondered why the Commissioner would always leave behind seeds.

TUNNEL ESCAPE 1.0.6 ~ 1.0.7 Changelog:
· Fixed an issue where the Grenade Launcher sometimes left visual effects after reloading.
· Fixed an issue where the Commissioner would always cause impregnation after ejaculation.
· Fixed an issue where the Commissioner’s leftover seeds were sometimes incorrect.
· Fixed an issue where the Commissioner could leave seeds even after ejaculating in the rectum.
· Fixed an issue where the Potion of Eve could not completely remove the Bodyguard’s seeds.
· Fixed an issue where the Knight Elite could immediately perform a restraining attack after ejaculation.
· Corrected many text errors.
· Other minor improvements.

TUNNEL ESCAPE 1.0.7 ~ 1.0.8 Changelog:
· The maximum level of enemies in "Endless Nightmare" has been changed to Lv 9999.
· Fixed an issue where the H scene with "Gatekeeper" could potentially crash.
· Added trembling animation to the heroine's expression when inserted by the Gatekeeper.
· Corrected many text errors.

Shadowgarl

May 22, 2024
Hi, i played this game in 0.27 and in 1.0.6 versions and noticed something strange.
The corpse event in 0.27 was always killed/destroyed by shotgun shot, so that i can loot it.
In 1.0.6 it almost always wakes up even after a shotgun shot.

I tried looking in common events, but i'm not that good at scripting, so i failed to find why...

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Ask on the joiplay discord
Telling people to go to discord, a place where search engines cannot index and a place that can disappear at the whims of a single person deleting the server, is the stupidest fucking place to tell people to go look for support.

This game is unfriendly for mobile because the author is a fucking dumbass and did a lot of unnecessary garbage to the game data files. Search this thread for unencrypted data and try using that instead.

Sperim

Jul 22, 2021
Telling people to go to discord, a place where search engines cannot index and a place that can disappear at the whims of a single person deleting the server, is the stupidest fucking place to tell people to go look for support.

This game is unfriendly for mobile because the author is a fucking dumbass and did a lot of unnecessary garbage to the game data files. Search this thread for unencrypted data and try using that instead.
I found an old post on page 3 from Jhon with unecrypted data but the file is not online anymore any chance to find it?

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
The joiplay discord has been up since the app was released on playstore and active to this day so it wont disappear overnight
On top of that you can find the discord link on literally the first search result
If you cant find that then the problem lies(as always) between the chair and the device:KEK:
You know whats even more stupid?
Your post and the other user's
Yours because pretty much everything you said is false and because you showed everyone that you cant use a search engine or read
And the other user's because he expects to find support for a mobile emulator in a community for PC GAMES
This game is unfriendly for mobile because the author is a fucking dumbass and did a lot of unnecessary garbage to the game data files.
The author might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but it's not his problem that his game doesnt run well on a mobile emulator nor it has to be
He developed and advertised this as a PC game not a mobile one
If you cant run a game on an emulator either you solve your problem yourself or you ask the developer of said emulator for support
Simple as that

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Odd this crashes the game when I try it
If you have the time, could you try this and tell me if it works for you?
I'm not confident this is the reason why, but I added a floor to the variable so that it won't go below 0. If it's still crashing, I'm not really sure why to be honest. A new game might be necessary, but that hasn't been my experience.

Sperim

Jul 22, 2021
This is not what I was searching. Anyway I fixed it even tho the character is rly small now
The fix is super simile but nobody here is saying it. for everyone with the black box during battle do this:
Open game folder ——> go to img and find sv_actor (there should be 32 encrypted img) ——> decrypt the files ——> resize them ——>encrypt them again and put them back in the folder.

Reactions: Jirsrt

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
If you have the time, could you try this and tell me if it works for you?
I'm not confident this is the reason why, but I added a floor to the variable so that it won't go below 0. If it's still crashing, I'm not really sure why to be honest. A new game might be necessary, but that hasn't been my experience.
Just to be sure, this would be a replacement for the file in data right?
Cause the sizes are significantly different.
Its not even about a new game, it just wont launch at all when running the exe.

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes