Bamboo Shot Glass

Jan 9, 2022
So since I've not yet found a Seed guide anywhere I'll post my start here, haven't dived too deep into Endless yet as that seems a damn slog without farming for a few more Abilities but it might help someone for now

Also adding some Tips I've found on the way.

Stage 1
Zombie+5 ATK-1 AGI
Zombie Dog+1 AGI-50 HP
Bloat Zombie+50 HP-1 AGI
Cyborg+10 SP-2 AGI
Licker (???)+1% Adrenaline per Step+1 VP per Step

Stage 2
Chomper+5 SP+1% Damage Received
Anaconda+5 ATK+1% Damage Received
Ivy Zombie+5 ATK-5 SP
Freeman+5% DMG Hand Grenades-2% HP

Stage 3
Derivative+1% HP-1% Crit Chance
Failed Subject-1% DMG Taken-1 AGI
Disguised Subject+5 SP-50 HP
Jackman+1 AGI-5 SP

Stage 4
Nurse+50 HP-1% Crit Chance
Lizard+1 AGI+1% DMG Taken
Drone (Manager)+1% Crit Chance+1% DMG Taken
Gatekeeper (Manager)+1% Crit Chance+1% DMG Taken

Stage 5
Bodyguard+10% Sensitivity when fucked from behind
Captain+2% Firearm DMG+1% DMG Taken
Knight-5% DMG from Animals-1 AGI
Each Seed can be taken 10 Times, just beware that the Drone and Gatekeeper are the same Seed.

The Magnum can be gotten from the Licker enemy in the first level in a side room if you repeat the level later, I believe you have to beat level 3 for him to spawn but don't quote me on that.

The SMG can be gotten by Talking to the Guy at Stage 20 of Endless, after that fighting Pyramid Head on one of the Boss stages and then in another run bringing the Wig he dropped to the guy on Level 20 if what I read is right, haven't done it myself yet.

You advance skills by getting fucked and cumming, don't be like me and not make use of that until late in the game, there is no achievement or special treat for getting through the game as a virgin.

Especially nice is the skill to steal from Enemies, it's a pretty late one and takes some time to get but you got a 50% Chance each encounter to steal something from an enemy if he fucks you, it can drop Skill Upgrades.

The Final boss in Stage 5 seems to never fuck you (Which makes sense storywise) so he has no seed but he drops an Apple, all three Stat Fruits and 3k each time you kill him.

If someone has the stats for Endless or the Licker (???) enemy from the first Stage which I've never found again after my first time I'll gladly update the chart, else I might do it tomorrow myself.
Add the following from the Endless mode:
Inner Demon: Adrenaline changes by +/-2 with each step forward
Jorogumo (Spider Egg): Damage from Jorogumo reduced by 20%, -1 AGI
Wolves: -5% DMG from Animals, -1 AGI

Reactions: Pr D

OnionsAndCheese

May 9, 2024
Also, please correct the following:

Stage 3
Seed of Derivative should be HP MAX +1%, SP MAX -1%. Not Crit Chance.

Stage 4
Seed of Manager should be Crit Rate +1%, HP MAX -50. Not DMG Taken.

Reactions: Razieldw
Jan 15, 2021
View attachment 3962868

Overview:
Embark on a daring journey with Beatrice as you kick, shoot, and loot through a secret underground lab. In this rogue-lite RPG/ADV, engage in strategic combat and face intense encounters that may strip her bare... of her defenses and expose her to unspeakable dangers!
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-23
Developer: Elzee - - - - -
Publisher: Saikey Studios - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.6 Steam
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

NekoSchrodinger thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3962879 View attachment 3962880 View attachment 3962881 View attachment 3962882 View attachment 3962883 View attachment 3962884 View attachment 3962885 View attachment 3962886 View attachment 3962887 View attachment 3962888 View attachment 3962889 View attachment 3962890 View attachment 3962891 View attachment 3962892 View attachment 3962893 View attachment 3962894 View attachment 3532770 View attachment 3532773
View attachment 3962868

Overview:
Embark on a daring journey with Beatrice as you kick, shoot, and loot through a secret underground lab. In this rogue-lite RPG/ADV, engage in strategic combat and face intense encounters that may strip her bare... of her defenses and expose her to unspeakable dangers!
Trailer

Thread Updated: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-23
Developer: Elzee - - - - -
Publisher: Saikey Studios - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.6 Steam
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

NekoSchrodinger thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3962879 View attachment 3962880 View attachment 3962881 View attachment 3962882 View attachment 3962883 View attachment 3962884 View attachment 3962885 View attachment 3962886 View attachment 3962887 View attachment 3962888 View attachment 3962889 View attachment 3962890 View attachment 3962891 View attachment 3962892 View attachment 3962893 View attachment 3962894 View attachment 3532770 View attachment 3532773
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if it is possible to update the game to version 1.08 where several bugs and new content are supposed to be fixed, please

hey here the details:

Toggles

Feb 14, 2018
Getting 919 data errors when unzipping the files does not bode well, and it fails to start entirely. Anyone else have trouble with unzipping?

Last edited:

Razieldw

Aug 15, 2017
Add the following from the Endless mode:
Inner Demon: Adrenaline changes by +/-2 with each step forward
Jorogumo (Spider Egg): Damage from Jorogumo reduced by 20%, -1 AGI
Wolves: -5% DMG from Animals, -1 AGI
Didn't add them as the comment below me has those infos.

Also, please correct the following:

Stage 3
Seed of Derivative should be HP MAX +1%, SP MAX -1%. Not Crit Chance.

Stage 4
Seed of Manager should be Crit Rate +1%, HP MAX -50. Not DMG Taken.
Thanks, corrected them, must've slipped when leaving the game window to quote them.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
yep definitely, got bored with these weak lv 999 enemies ... we need something to kick our butts properly
Not gaining any stats really helps :D
I actively didn´t take any of the fruits that raise stats and didnt get any skills raising my agility (its insanely op).
And for weapons I only got very few upgrades in damage. Like +40% for each weapon.

That makes the game sometimes "challenging". At some high lvl you just too much hp though anyways.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
So there is anal scenes now if I follewed the posts correctly. Didn´t play the full release yet.
Can you turn that off? I guess the game randomly decides between vaginal and anal?

oldspeak

Dec 28, 2019
So there is anal scenes now if I follewed the posts correctly. Didn´t play the full release yet.
Can you turn that off? I guess the game randomly decides between vaginal and anal?
Only the arachnid and it chooses randomly between anal or vaginal. Others that has two schlongs does both at the same time.

Reactions: hawkhunter

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
any1 knows how to add the apple via save editor ?
the item code
cuz when i use editor on item.json , it doesnt work

im done grinding the apple crap

EDIT : nvm found it, item #15

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2017
Technically there are a couple ways to do it, but here's what I did.
Thankfully, if the game is already extracted here, so you don't need to do that step.
Next you need to get a copy RPG Maker MV one way or another.
Since the game is extracted, you can just open it up and start messing with it. You'd have to learn about how the RPG maker editor works, and many games like this one aren't too simple.
I have no idea about Lovense integration, but that sounds like you'd probably need to use a plugin, and probably know something about Javascript, if I had to guess.
Hey, I'm getting back around to looking into this, did you run into an issue with being unable to read Actors.json?

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
If you have the time, could you try this and tell me if it works for you?
I'm not confident this is the reason why, but I added a floor to the variable so that it won't go below 0. If it's still crashing, I'm not really sure why to be honest. A new game might be necessary, but that hasn't been my experience.
@HyperK2 hey is your mod compatible with steam v1.0.8.?

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
@HyperK2 hey is your mod compatible with steam v1.0.8.?
Simply, no.

A vast majority of the 'game' (and so also my mod) is the commonevents.json file. So, I'd have to port over my changes into the new commonevents file each time it's updated (pretty much every update). I haven't decided yet, but maybe I'll do that when the dlc is released or something.

yepcinko

Apr 16, 2022
Can anyone please reupload the game on Mixdrop or Workupload? The Mixdrop and Terminal links are dead and the others are overloaded/ too slow. Thanks!

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Do you really gotta shut the entire thing down just to freaking load? Seems like nothing brings it to the title menu

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Joiplay did not work for me. I managed to get it working though by using the files from cs rin ru.

Applying the r18 patch with winlator,

Using the steamworks patch above,

and using the app MaldiVes from the playstore to play the game on android.
Did it work seamlessly in Maldives? I can get mine working in JoiPlay but it's a loading hell... Every options chosen leads to 5 seconds loading... Every single time...
I'm getting a bit frustrated with it

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes