Feb 13, 2020
Uhh the 4/64? Or what settings?
Sorry to say this but your mobile is of low specs, can't really run this types of games on ur mobile through Joiplay. I have 8+8 gb ram and 128 gb storage, Snapdragon 870 processor. My mobile can pretty much handle every RPGM, renpy, VN and other games with Joiplay

NyaInTheMic

Feb 2, 2019
Unironically a nice fun little game. Combat is fun and enemies have their weaknesses and the gun isn't always the way to go. Can't really Resident Evil your way through this one with a Pistol Only run. Never has mashing Z while yelling, "BAD TOUCH" been so exhilarating.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone knows when the Steam update with the fixes gonna drop, if at all?
Been a good three weeks since they said "will be submitted in the following days", yet it's still 1.06 - or am I missing something?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Lol that's potato phone
Don't expect much from ur potato phone especially if the game uses RPGM MZ
Sorry to say this but your mobile is of low specs, can't really run this types of games on ur mobile through Joiplay. I have 8+8 gb ram and 128 gb storage, Snapdragon 870 processor. My mobile can pretty much handle every RPGM, renpy, VN and other games with Joiplay
Aight... Noted
Oh what a sad world aaahhhh
Look's like he's making a sequel/ "spin off" game? View attachment 4027506
Yep, the dev is currently making a spin-off based on another character in the game. The timeline is side-by-side with "Tunnel Escape".

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone knows when the Steam update with the fixes gonna drop, if at all?
Been a good three weeks since they said "will be submitted in the following days", yet it's still 1.06 - or am I missing something?
either the dev's waiting to finish fixing all of known bugs before updating or the steam users, who bought the game, need to get the updates from the dev's discord as most of the bugs are related to 18+ patch

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
The nurses are WAY too fast. How the hell are you supposed to beat them when they take two turns before you take a second one and just keep you in a grab loop?

EDIT: This is in fact a problem with the bodyguards in the last area too. Every enemy is just leagues faster than the MC and you only have a hope with the Agility at the start of battle and Gun Dance both active, yet the pistol is your weakest weapon so it just turns fights into slogs. I don't understand what I'm missing, is there supposed to be a way to level base stats and not just upgrade weapon skills?

Last edited:
Reactions: Harunata

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
The nurses are WAY too fast. How the hell are you supposed to beat them when they take two turns before you take a second one and just keep you in a grab loop?
Long time not played, but if I remember right they are mostly inactive as long you not attack them, so avoid area off effects where you wake them all and take them out one by one instead.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
also if they're still too fast u can use the dagger (item) to kill them, additionally a normal shot(s) from the pistole/smg can interrupt or or stagger them

Last edited:

Ciel4141

Jun 3, 2022
zzz4200、投稿: 14820802、メンバー: 6758542 said:
Save Edit Online のウェブサイトをご覧ください ( )
[/引用]
Thanks for letting me know.

poopy01

Apr 20, 2023
how do i put it back to normal speed in combat? i accidentally sped it up but idk how i did it
edit- it's shift

Last edited:
Reactions: tzydekki

nrgnv

Feb 23, 2023
Their whole gimmick is that they won't start moving until many moves later or you hurt them. Don't attack unless you are ready, and if you do, attack them one by one. My go to method is to use anything that isn't the regular pistol and only attack when I get buff from Breath. Basically it is a waiting game against them.

Edit: Only use utilities if you know you'll kill them all in one move

Reactions: SecurityGuard

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
is there supposed to be a way to level base stats and not just upgrade weapon skills?
1. fruits given by cat permanently upgrade base stats. You must always have fish.
2. drinks from vending machines give buff till the end of run.
3. weapon you currently holding inflicts your stats.
4. you should master the art of maintaining high adrenaline

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
1. fruits given by cat permanently upgrade base stats. You must always have fish.
2. drinks from vending machines give buff till the end of run.
3. weapon you currently holding inflicts your stats.
4. you should master the art of maintaining high adrenaline
Drinks from vending machines are things I've seen like three times across about as many tries at each level. Only one even helped by upping my attack, the other two gave me like 5 extra SP but made me even SLOWER.

The weapon tip is helpful enough, I guess, but it still means that at my fastest, I'm also really weak and outright can't hurt some enemies that are inexplicably resistant to the pistol.

Against the nurses and bodyguards, I don't have a choice but to be at high adrenaline. As I said, they take two turns and grab-loop me before I can take one turn. If an elite turns up who is simply that much faster than me, I just wave the flag and retreat because there's literally no progressing.

On the note of the cat. Never found fish at any point before meeting the cat, and she's now the little girl. Hasn't appeared other than as a merchant ever since. Can I even upgrade my character then or is this a doomed save because I simply progressed too quickly?

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
Drinks from vending machines are things I've seen like three times across about as many tries at each level. Only one even helped by upping my attack, the other two gave me like 5 extra SP but made me even SLOWER.

The weapon tip is helpful enough, I guess, but it still means that at my fastest, I'm also really weak and outright can't hurt some enemies that are inexplicably resistant to the pistol.

Against the nurses and bodyguards, I don't have a choice but to be at high adrenaline. As I said, they take two turns and grab-loop me before I can take one turn. If an elite turns up who is simply that much faster than me, I just wave the flag and retreat because there's literally no progressing.

On the note of the cat. Never found fish at any point before meeting the cat, and she's now the little girl. Hasn't appeared other than as a merchant ever since. Can I even upgrade my character then or is this a doomed save because I simply progressed too quickly?
nah you may see her as a merchant and sometime as a cat it's really RNG based

Reactions: Escuro

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021

1. Well, rng is a bitch. I sometimes got 3 drinks per run and that's significant buff especially for agility and attack.
2. Both merchants sell fish in your hub. You can find fish it in chests. You can steal fish with 'Caress'. She keeps appearing as a cat randomly. Unlocking her as person doesn't lock anything.
I'd say chests and Caress are crucial for fast development.

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes