4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Nope doesnt work, I set it to 4, 5, 10; the option is still greyed out.
I fucked around with it a little longer. Pretty sure requirements are just nvcs>novs. I'm not gonna bother extracting the rpa to double check if there's any other variables, and the choice menu overrides the paths menu so I can't just double check with urm, but all the testing I've done it always works anytime nvcs is higher than novs. Make sure you aren't misspelling anything or capitalizing anything.
Or just do the chart button on the main screen.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
They are translated but in MTL with sugoi you need the game and then apply the translations on this page
Much appreciated danadana! This is the first time I'd heard about SVN.

Ok, so when it comes to getting the actual games, did you just buy them?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Much appreciated danadana! This is the first time I'd heard about SVN.

Ok, so when it comes to getting the actual games, did you just buy them?

You can buy them or download them from this page, that depends on you.All the games that SVN has translated are on this page

Reactions: clown48212

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I like redheads but that's a bit neon red isn't it?
I honestly think it just doesn't look very good against reddish/brownish backgrounds

If I had to name an issue with the new hairstyle, it'd be that I expected it to be a bit more neat, but I already find myself kinda liking it.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
People sure have strong preferences about hair. I personally prefer longer hair but is not like I don't find short haired women attractive. The important part is that she changed hair not what hair she changed to. It is refreshing it not your usual blonde. Tho I'm curious how she would look being long hair blonde.

Reactions: deathon

Argonath

May 19, 2017
it's not about how it looks, it's about what it means, amy pointed it out to sophie that zack prefers redheads earlier in a basketball game, so she painted her hair red, to please him, because she's his slut now, it's about sophie changing herself to look hotter in his eyes = corrupting herself, not what you fools think looks prettier lol

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
I find her hot as hell, I guess it's a matter of taste.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm so glad the dev didn't go for the blond look, I've seen that a billion times already.
Also her bikini doesn't even look fine, her tits lost their majesty they look awful in this.
Instead of a shit look we would've appreciated if there's a tattoo on her thigh or back.

Reactions: deathon

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
Nah, them were cute and kinda innocent, like in Loveless anime and such. It really worked, at least for me. Now she looks like a whore. #BRING_CAT_EARS_BACK!
Agreed, she looks innocent in her cat ears, by giving her this look anyone would think that her whore phase has begun and people will force dev to further make her do more gross things.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes