4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
Because NTR stories should be short, the longer they are, the more absurd these stories turn into.
oh come on, all the best NTR are long ones, Triangle blue was like 50+ hours long, Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru was 25+ hours or so. Since this is a work of fiction some suspension of disbelief is required, obviously IRL girl in 100% cases would try to hide her infidelity, but we dont came here for that, right ?
While Felix side of update was super short i'm confident devs have ideas of how to spice things up for him.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
oh come on, all the best NTR are long ones, Triangle blue was like 50+ hours long, Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru was 25+ hours or so. Since this is a work of fiction some suspension of disbelief is required, obviously IRL girl in 100% cases would try to hide her infidelity, but we dont came here for that, right ?
While Felix side of update was super short i'm confident devs have ideas of how to spice things up for him.
I’m not against fiction, on the contrary, I like fiction, it’s just the truth about most NTR games. If we talk about the best stories about unfaithful wives, then these are only in books and not in games or hentai.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
How did you play Triangle Blue and Soredemo? Were they translated into english?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
How did you play Triangle Blue and Soredemo? Were they translated into english?
They are translated but in MTL with sugoi you need the game and then apply the translations on this page

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
The whole point of the condom is to stop the woman from getting pregnant, so if she is already on birth control then this whole condom -> raw arc was completely pointless, no? I am not trying to be contentious, if you can explain you pov I would appreciate it.
1. STD, HIV/AIDS, HPV. Ever heard of them? Don't remember Zach passing Sophie a checkup paper from doctors stating he's STD free. It's actually wise and reasonable to use condoms for any sex outside your family. And of you're in open relationships - then inside family too.

2. Condom is safe at 98% rate. Pills - only at 91% (for "typical users"). Combining pills and condoms boosts protection level to 99%.

3. We're playing the game of "breaking the girl", and she breaks quite slowly, step-by-step, and sex with condom can be considered less personal that sex without it as an easier small step on the road of corruption. And going raw with her lover means she threw away her "safety" and "reasonability" bounds, upping on her health and safety risks, and on this road the next statiton is imminent "make me a baby and I don't care" arc. That's exactly why it's not pointless - it's actually an important marker in each slowburn corruption story.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why can't I select the option "I'm going to ask Zack to be my boyfriend" ?
Your nvcs stat is too low. Basically novs goes up when Sophie is alright with Zach seeing other women and your nvcs stat goes up when Sophie gets jealous about it.
Enable your console and type into it nvcs=4 and that choice can play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kaparzo

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
is it just my or is the new hair kind of ugly?

It's not something I'd be complaining about usually but it changed her a lot, and imo for the worse.

I usually like this trope where the girl changes her hair and style signaling her corruption but to me she kinda looks like a "karen"

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
is it just my or is the new hair kind of ugly?

It's not something I'd be complaining about usually but it changed her a lot, and imo for the worse.

I usually like this trope where the girl changes her hair and style signaling her corruption but to me she kinda looks like a "karen"
Definite downgrade. Zack has shit taste if he actually thinks it's an improvement on the hairstyle she had before.

...then again, he's probably just getting off on the fact that this prim and proper married woman is so obsessed with him that she's willing to ruin one of her best qualities just to please him.

...Yeah, it's probably that.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Why can't I select the option "I'm going to ask Zack to be my boyfriend" ?
Do like the game says and start from the Chart 0.19, make all the choices the game tells you to and skip back to the same point.

I basically had the same where somewhere way back when I'd made one "wrong" choice that blocked me from making the choice.

That's why the game has the charts options.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TurningThePage-0.19.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
Now that Sophie finally realised what being married to some nerd-loser early on in life is a fate worse than death, she will do all she can as a teacher to save Danielle from such cruel fate!

• Haha
Reactions: JevilVerum
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes