4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
My God, what bullshit this game is becoming, now it's a Sofia and Zack monologue, then it's funny when Sofia says I don't want to hurt Felix, I love him, hahahahha, come on guys, this game has really fallen apart. they still want to make money from us, hahahaha

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Seems to me like she is fighting very hard against herself to not admit that she doesn't really care about her relationship with Felix anymore. But if you mean that she's clearly staying with him because cheating feels good, then I agree with you. That probably it

oh and with this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But what bullshit is this, Sofia is only thinking about herself, the only truth is that if everything is discovered while Zack is at school, in addition to the marriage, she will lose her job and her future work, plus Zack is still an unknown as life partner, here's what the cruel Sofia thinks about. And she has become the worst, she deserves to end up in shit, Felix may be a loser, but certainly, she doesn't deserve this shit.

Reactions: ItsNotUs and tata19

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
My God, what bullshit this game is becoming, now it's a Sofia and Zack monologue, then it's funny when Sofia says I don't want to hurt Felix, I love him, hahahahha, come on guys, this game has really fallen apart. they still want to make money from us, hahahaha
Can I ask why you continue playing and commenting on a game you don't like? Is that some sorta fetish? Seems pretty dumb if you ask me

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Can I ask why you continue playing and commenting on a game you don't like? Is that some sorta fetish? Seems pretty dumb if you ask me

I can ask you, what does it matter if I play and I complain, it's not a fetish, the game up to a certain point was good and had its reasons, but I've been waiting for at least two updates for something new, instead, I still have to see the same one over and over again dialogue, Sofia and Zack, either talking, or sex scenes 24 hours, then hearing Mary's bullshit, who says she doesn't want to hurt Felix, after a long time, the game should give more emotions, a fight between the characters, the truths, no, still the same thing.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022

Because NTR stories should be short, the longer they are, the more absurd these stories turn into.

sno2

Feb 29, 2020
0.19 - thats insane, nosedive like twists are blowing mind.
The way how update will be implemented in future sounds like promising.
But still, from 0.19 version to 1.0 is very far away.
The one thing i'm affraid(take anime as exammple): last titles are getting a "modern" feature:
first few series are too good for continiously telling story and
in the end of season it becoming to something different style product, very often tasteless.
I mean in this case we got nosedive, but with negative sign on quality of future releases.
I believe that Azienda's team is exception.
For today - it best NTR i ever played.
Good luck Devs!

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Must be something akin to that. I've seen it happen in other NTR projects, some people will just keep coming and complaining how much they don't like the game update after update, how promising the game was, how bad the writing is and how there should be this and that.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Must be something akin to that. I've seen it happen in other NTR projects, some people will just keep coming and complaining how much they don't like the game update after update, how promising the game was, how bad the writing is and how there should be this and that.
It honestly leaves me quite baffled

Reactions: KiraJames

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I have to admit it. My feelings about the game in the last update (0.18) were so bad. But on this new update have changed. I love the dirty way that Sophie talks about Felix. Is amazing how she have a fetish on the verbal abuse over her husband and the idea of humiliate him.
I think is the best update in the last... 4-5 update, honestly. This update has made me fall in love with the game again. I think the developer have made an excellent work to make the old fans fall in love with the game again. My congratz to the developer.

Reactions: Wizmoe

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Turning the Page [v0.19.1] [Azienda]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

WillCee

Jan 27, 2020
My thoughts on this game have changed completely. While I really enjoy the story, at first I was rooting for Zach and Sophie. I just didn't like Felix's character at all and thought he deserved whatever happened to him. Now, while I think Felix has actually gotten worse I am now actively rooting against Sophie. I just don't like the character anymore. Zach is who Zach is. I think we all believe he is just messing with her (but I could be wrong about that). Some of the things he has said you can see a guy who is just trying to get what he wants saying. there is one interesting thing that happened in this update that could move things forward when
I wonder how you are going to be able to go back to that choice in future updates.
Also

It's an ntr game so highly doubtful, but honestly hope there's a route where:

Reactions: Kaparzo

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Wtf do you mean undercut? "I'm on the pill" implies "you can cum inside me as much as you want" after she removed the condom. Plus we, the audience, already know she's on the pill. I thought it was perfectly done and very hot.
Because if she's on the pill then having the condom on or not literally doesn't matter. They could have just been going raw the entire time. Am I missing something? The whole point of the condom is to stop the woman from getting pregnant, so if she is already on birth control then this whole condom -> raw arc was completely pointless, no? I am not trying to be contentious, if you can explain you pov I would appreciate it.

• Hey there
Reactions: KiraJames

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
My thoughts on this game have changed completely. While I really enjoy the story, at first I was rooting for Zach and Sophie. I just didn't like Felix's character at all and thought he deserved whatever happened to him. Now, while I think Felix has actually gotten worse I am now actively rooting against Sophie. I just don't like the character anymore. Zach is who Zach is. I think we all believe he is just messing with her (but I could be wrong about that). Some of the things he has said you can see a guy who is just trying to get what he wants saying. there is one interesting thing that happened in this update that could move things forward when
I wonder how you are going to be able to go back to that choice in future updates.
I'm personally rooting for a 'Sophie realises she wants to be Zack's woman so dumps Felix, but he rejects her because it was always about the bet to conquer her and nothing more' ending.

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
Because NTR stories should be short, the longer they are, the more absurd these stories turn into.
This is true but that's kinda the norm for most NTR stories if you wanted the stories to last longer and still make sense i feel like you have to have a plot like hentaria or The corruption of the village, where the game is a slow burn and they don't go into sex scenes as fast but another reason it feels like this is because felix is almost always around so it starts becoming redundant seeing him somehow not know what's going on but again that's just the norm for NTR games/stories in general.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Yes, but in this game now only the Sofia-Zack monologue is too evident, with Felix just an Icon, so much so that now it is not clear who MC is in the game. Now we just have the two fucking like rabbits, that's all.

Reactions: tata19 and Regencey

Argonath

May 19, 2017
Ayo, just coming by to say you fuckers made me buy the game lol i played it after i watched the oscars and no one had posted the update here yet, at least i'll be getting this month's too, and let me say this, it was absolutely worth paying for it.

Whereas for Felix.. i ain't even gonna comment on him, dude's absolutely hopeless, bless his heart, as i said before, he shouldn't have prioritized his work so much, but i guess it was inevitable either way.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Because if she's on the pill then having the condom on or not literally doesn't matter. They could have just been going raw the entire time. Am I missing something? The whole point of the condom is to stop the woman from getting pregnant, so if she is already on birth control then this whole condom -> raw arc was completely pointless, no? I am not trying to be contentious, if you can explain you pov I would appreciate it.
Buddy, just using either is not going to be enough, sometimes the condom break, sometimes the birth control fails, so it's usually advised if you don't want kids, use both protections.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes