4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I'm talking in general and it's a week from off-release, their schedule shifted due to illness, and whe had to wait longer for updates.

I can only speak for myself - if someone posts an update tomorrow, i won’t be able to play it and enjoy it since the work week begins, and the first work days are always busy. I'll have to wait at least until mid-week or already until the weekend, such a long wait for me personally loses my taste and interest to the game! When i sit down to play it, i will initially already have a negative attitude and after completing the update, i will write my opinion about the update and the army of twin bots and defenders of the devs will attack me again, because of my criticism! xd
Then don't, you are aware it wouldn't be honest criticism since you would be biased by external factors, of course i do get what you said, i prefer to play these games to relax and when i know i won't be interrupted xD

Reactions: ItsNotUs

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
At this rate I'll have to ask mommy for her credit card... And pay...:sick::sick::sick:
Patreon payment method sucks tho (it's not working for me even with a premium card) even subscribe star didn't help that's the whole reason I'm relying on this site

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Patreon payment method sucks tho (it's not working for me even with a premium card) even subscribe star didn't help that's the whole reason I'm relying on this site
Although I know it realistically doesn't make a difference for security and I'm just being paranoid, I use PayPal and have had no issues with Patreon.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Although I know it realistically doesn't make a difference for security and I'm just being paranoid, I use PayPal and have had no issues with Patreon.
I tried that too but I don't know what ducked up rules they have in my country they don't even have "Transfer money" option in here whether it be website or application

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
My opinion is influenced by many factors: development time, update quality, waiting time, way and manner of communication between fans in the thread! This is like an opinion about any other product entering the market, there are many factors to consider - it's just a marketing system!
And as for exactly marketing system, the devs, on the one hand are making a competent but cruel step! Dividing the update into the perspective of Felix and Sophia.
-On the one hand, will stir up interest among some people to the game and the very anticipation of Sophia’s perspective will become even more unbearable!
-On the other hand, someone may be put off, because here, i will be a little Nastradamus, when Felix's perspective is released, this update will be leaked online in the first days, at the same time, the dev will not resort and write in the thread that this leak affects them financial condition, and that this can have a colossal impact on the appearance of bread on their table! Because such an update is like an advertising teaser, like a free demo version some famous game, it hints and suggests what awaits you ahead, and someone will look forward to the release of Sophia's perspective, and will even buy it, so that whey can get faster to play in it.
But due to the fact that Felix’s perspective is not so interesting and it will quickly leak into the network, Sophia's perspective will most likely not be leaked online for weeks, forcing people to buy it! This is what a competent but cruel marketing move means!
Although, personally, i don’t understand why to do this, because before there were no problems with the release complete update, i don't see the point of playing Felix's perspective separately, since this the update, as a separate whole, is not interesting for me, because there is little in it that is shown and the most interesting thing is always in Sophia's perspective!
What some one said above is true - devs strive to win over their fans using such a model release updates to make them cuckolds!
Well, good luck!!
Personally, i'll still wait for the full update before playing it, but now it will take even more time, and as i said above, it will affect my opinion and i am sure that there will be people like me who, because of the long wait, the opinion about the game may be different - after all, this is an AAAA project, right? :LOL:

Reactions: Toushiro
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes