4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I'm gonna be honest here...

El nuevo Sophie es no bueno
Es muy mal

Press F in the chat for the hair horns, brothers.

They will be missed.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
At this point I just wish she would break up already. Why is she trying so hard to stay for Felix sakes. Truth is, she is just wasting his time. He could get rid of a lost cause (her) and actually start his life anew with a real woman. Someone loyal who wouldn't spread her legs so he can have a promotion lol. Sophie sucks in more than one way

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
At this point I just wish she would break up already. Why is she trying so hard to stay for Felix sakes. Truth is, she is just wasting his time. He could get rid of a lost cause (her) and actually start his life anew with a real woman. Someone loyal who wouldn't spread her legs so he can have a promotion lol. Sophie sucks in more than one way
Come on man, Sophie is doing it all for Felix!

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
It's actually perfectly clear why Sophie is not leaving Felix
Seems to me like she is fighting very hard against herself to not admit that she doesn't really care about her relationship with Felix anymore. But if you mean that she's clearly staying with him because cheating feels good, then I agree with you. That probably it

oh and with this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Seems to me like she is fighting very hard against herself to not admit that she doesn't really care about her relationship with Felix anymore. But if you mean that she's clearly staying with him because cheating feels good, then I agree with you. That probably it
I meant that, yes. In the last cgs it was very clear.

Reactions: Valmond82

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
An unexpected ending would be if, at the moment when Zack fucks Sophia, pressing his body to the bed, several men dressed like monks rush into the room and flock around our couple and speak in some ancient language all together. A light circle of the bed begins to appear around, Zack’s eyes turn white and he, like strangers, begins to speak this language like some kind of spell, but at the same time continues to fuck Sophia, who does not understand what is happening. At this moment, her skin begins to turn red and horns grow on her head, with a thin long tail breaking out from under her body...

Last edited:

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
An unexpected ending would be if, at the moment when Zack fucks Sophia, pressing his body to the bed, several men dressed like monks rush into the room and flock around our couple and speak in some ancient language all together. A light circle of the bed begins to appear around, Zack’s eyes turn white and he, like strangers, begins to speak this language like some kind of spell, but at the same time continues to fuck Sophia, who does not understand what is happening. At this moment, her skin begins to turn red and horns grow on her head, with a thin long tail breaking out from under her body...
Dude that happened in the last update.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
My thoughts on this game have changed completely. While I really enjoy the story, at first I was rooting for Zach and Sophie. I just didn't like Felix's character at all and thought he deserved whatever happened to him. Now, while I think Felix has actually gotten worse I am now actively rooting against Sophie. I just don't like the character anymore. Zach is who Zach is. I think we all believe he is just messing with her (but I could be wrong about that). Some of the things he has said you can see a guy who is just trying to get what he wants saying. there is one interesting thing that happened in this update that could move things forward when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder how you are going to be able to go back to that choice in future updates.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes