4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So she is a completely evil bitch with no remorse that she's cheating anymore now, I hope karma will hit her at some point, but as it is an NTR game, somehow the bad people (which includes Sophie now) will get away with it and be happy while the victim loses everything he holds dear.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So she is a completely evil bitch with no remorse that she's cheating anymore now, I hope karma will hit her at some point, but as it is an NTR game, somehow the bad people (which includes Sophie now) will get away with it and be happy while the victim loses everything he holds dear.
There's a reason I don't frequent these parts anymore... surprisingly the audience that shouts about needing tension and unpredictability really wants predictability in the "bad outcomes" direction :LOL:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
This game represents today's bored, weak, gullible, etc. guys, sick of letting others fuck their women, or falling in love with bitches, Sofia just needed a big dick, she became the evil one, hahah, power of size.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Because NTR stories should be short, the longer they are, the more absurd these stories turn into.
No please, no more short histories. Think one thing, every story about NTR have simple characters, simple linehistory and you can read the full history in what, 1-2 hours with luck? At least this game is different, let you go deep and know the characters thinks and feelings in a way that you dont see in other games, this is due to the amount of text it have. I think like NTR game player that is cool what you say about "yes, shorter histories are good because dont evolve and fall in that absurds situations" but at the same time, we can have that in practically every game in the genre. Is good have something different for that moments that you really want spend some hours reading and knowing deeper characters. I think is the best of this game, the "realism" and the deep of the characters and situation hehe. You have reason in what are you saying but at the same time, I love the games with a lot of content to read. For "quick-read" you know what I mean ;) we have a lot of games shorter here.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
oh come on, all the best NTR are long ones, Triangle blue was like 50+ hours long, Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru was 25+ hours or so. Since this is a work of fiction some suspension of disbelief is required, obviously IRL girl in 100% cases would try to hide her infidelity, but we dont came here for that, right ?
While Felix side of update was super short i'm confident devs have ideas of how to spice things up for him.
I totally agree with you. I really appreciate a lot of text to read and immerse myself in the story for hours :love:

Jul 27, 2021
Because NTR stories should be short, the longer they are, the more absurd these stories turn into.
The interesting part of any Corruption-type game is seeing a subject slowly being corrupted, when that subject is corrupted to the point (s)he's actively seeking out carnal pleasures it becomes stale very quick. The start of the game was interesting, Felix looking at stuff via the school's network was interesting and the pacing was decent/good. However for the past xx updates it has become apparent that she's enslaved to Zack's dick and the only difference in the sexual acts is the location and time they're doing it at.

That's why games that start out with characters already being corrupted or 'mind controlled' without any effort are boring to me, there is no sense of 'payoff' for following stories like that to me... as it 'just happens'.

I also wonder if the side characters will have any content or are just there for fluff.... Like will all the women in the game fall for Zack? Will Sophie end up doing stuff with other guys? Will Felix (inadvertently) end up cheating with Sophie's friend or someone else?

It's not really clear what the side characters are for aside from the few side-dishes for Zack.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
At this point I just wish she would break up already. Why is she trying so hard to stay for Felix sakes. Truth is, she is just wasting his time. He could get rid of a lost cause (her) and actually start his life anew with a real woman. Someone loyal who wouldn't spread her legs so he can have a promotion lol. Sophie sucks in more than one way
I don't know, I think in her mind at least the rationalization is sound. She never saw here relationship with Felix as being one driven by sex. Even before Zach, their bond was more emotional and in shared interests.

She has convinced herself that she can have both. She already rationalized cheating, and how it's okay as long as Felix does not find out.

It's not that big of a leap in logic to take it a step further in her mind. If she tells herself that nothing fundamental to her bond with Felix will change, then she can go ahead and enjoy the more physical bond she has with Zach.

Trash person, but I think the logic holds up at least.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
The interesting part of any Corruption-type game is seeing a subject slowly being corrupted, when that subject is corrupted to the point (s)he's actively seeking out carnal pleasures it becomes stale very quick. The start of the game was interesting, Felix looking at stuff via the school's network was interesting and the pacing was decent/good. However for the past xx updates it has become apparent that she's enslaved to Zack's dick and the only difference in the sexual acts is the location and time they're doing it at.

That's why games that start out with characters already being corrupted or 'mind controlled' without any effort are boring to me, there is no sense of 'payoff' for following stories like that to me... as it 'just happens'.

I also wonder if the side characters will have any content or are just there for fluff.... Like will all the women in the game fall for Zack? Will Sophie end up doing stuff with other guys? Will Felix (inadvertently) end up cheating with Sophie's friend or someone else?

It's not really clear what the side characters are for aside from the few side-dishes for Zack.

Right!?! I have no clue what that other guy was on about. It's the short NTR games that always come off as ridiculous to me. For me at least, the entire appeal of the genre is the slow decent from pure to stolen and corrupted. Rushing it ruins the entire point of the genre.

As for the side-characters, I'm pretty sure the nerdy guy's girl will cucking him with the black guy. And I think the intent with Felix and Sophie's friend is that she will be a possible romance option for Felix down the road.

She clearly feels bad about what is happening to Felix, and she seems to kind of be drawn to the more kind sensitive side of him. I'm guessing there will be a route where Felix and Sophie fall apart but Felix gets with her.

Reactions: proudmoore91
Jul 27, 2021
As for the side-characters, I'm pretty sure the nerdy guy's girl will cucking him with the black guy. And I think the intent with Felix and Sophie's friend is that she will be a possible romance option for Felix down the road.

She clearly feels bad about what is happening to Felix, and she seems to kind of be drawn to the more kind sensitive side of him. I'm guessing there will be a route where Felix and Sophie fall apart but Felix gets with her.
That is what pretty much everybody is thinking, but you would have expected some movement with these characters like 5~ updates ago.... We haven't seen anything yet that moves along their stories, but aside from that personality-wise I don't think it would fit the black guy to cuck someone.

Not saying it should be rushed as that would be bad, but aside from 'small hints' since the beginning of the game, the side-characters are standing still for the most part.

Reactions: Fapbert

Jzx1000

Sep 16, 2021
I don’t think the nerdy chick is gonna fuck the black guy. She’s gonna fuck Zach I think her and her boyfriend had an awkward first time and she’s gonna ask Sophie for advice which will involve her with Zach.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Not up to date, but here's a CG gallery for those that don't want to waste bandwidth to see them:

tata19

Jul 22, 2019

Felix is presented as a loser in such a way that he is apparently only for now to be humiliated.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Your nvcs stat is too low. Basically novs goes up when Sophie is alright with Zach seeing other women and your nvcs stat goes up when Sophie gets jealous about it.
Enable your console and type into it nvcs=4 and that choice can play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope doesnt work, I set it to 4, 5, 10; the option is still greyed out.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes