4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
isn't there any cg preview for this month?
You should really follow the Patreon updates. There's been bit of delays lately due to illnesses and they decided to change to a two update system.

This will affect CG preview releases and whatnot.

They in fact posted 0.20 yesterday and wrote that 0.21 public preview would be coming soon.

Just as a reminder, these are now smaller updates. 0.20 is 2 CGs containing all the Felix stuff and some Sophie.

Reactions: Terox34567

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
"Some bits of Sophie" that are as painfully obvious as previous ones but are still not enough for him to recognize her, I guess.
You can't totally blame Felix here as women's orifices all blend together into a nightmarish meatloaf. It's why I blindfold myself when I do the deed and gynecologists have the lowest life expectancy amongst physicians.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
"Some bits of Sophie" that are as painfully obvious as previous ones but are still not enough for him to recognize her, I guess.
That's what is on the Felix path, I assume.

But the update, 0.20, contains the next part of the Felix path and a little bit of the Sophie path.

Then in a few weeks there's going to be 0.21 with more the Sophie path.

Reactions: Puma1978

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
When can we expect a leak for the Felix update?
Huh? We already have a Felix update along with a portion of the Sophie update here on F95. That's what v0.19.1 is. What we are waiting for is the rest of the Sophie update to complete the release. As for when that will show up, I have no idea.

Blobbb44

Oct 20, 2023
Huh? We already have a Felix update along with a portion of the Sophie update here on F95. That's what v0.19.1 is. What we are waiting for is the rest of the Sophie update to complete the release. As for when that will show up, I have no idea.
No it’s not lol. 0.19.1 was a regular update. 0.20.0 is where the new format of first Felix and then Sophie starts. That’s what I am asking for.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes