4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Hmm... Been a few updates. Might be too late to comment, but felt I had to say that I didn't like Sophie's change of hair - it looks a little meh. Maybe if her hair was longer, but it doesn't look as sexy/mature as her original hair style. The color change is fine, but not the style change.
Are you intending to go back and add more choices/minor route differences? I would prefer something like a new piercing or something if given the choice between that or the hair change. The dialogue and tricks needed to hide something like a nipple piercing would be hilarious and interesting, whereas the hair is a bit... ehh? Kind of just there after the change has been made.
I'm also hoping for more choices to make Sophie's fall more under the control of the player. Up to a certain point this game feels too kinetic novel at this point.

Don't get me wrong. The scenes are HOTTTTTT. The artwork is freaking amazing! Sophie and Zack are interesting characters, and Felix is... suitable for his role LOL. Amy is an incredibly interesting character, and I enjoy reading about how she is basically being torn in two different directions. But more interaction for my offhand to do would be nice. LOL.

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Nah its just death is the only solution for felix at this point he deserve it for being a wussy
Actually, suicide for Felix is not consistent with his character. Though he loves Sophie very much, she isn't his entire world. He has other options.

A more likely bad outcome for him is becoming like Brooks: a cynical, bitter, lonely, old man. (an outcome Brooks warned against).

Suicide is more likely for Sophie, especially if she loses everything: her career, her respectability, and Zack. It depends on how the Dev choose to portray Zack's reaction to her downfall. On the negative side, this isn't his first rodeo. He's broken up marriages before and targets married teachers. If he leaves as everything is crumbling around her, which he's done before (even alluding to this possible future for her the night she fucked him after coloring her hair red), that could be enough for her out of profound sorrow for everything she has lost .

That is not necessarily the bad end I see as most likely for her, however. A more likely dark end is she becomes a prostitute to make money, eventually gets hooked on drugs and alcohol to drown her pain and sorrow, and dies of a drug overdose similar to Dana Plato, the Different Strokes Actress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fyo

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Is this the only update for this version?
This one is "Felix's" update. There's like 3 scenes for Felix side, and this one for Sophie's side. Next one update will be "Sophie's" one, where you'll see her side of "balcony" and "gym" action, and prolly get one more scene for dessert.

Last edited:

eqohs

Nov 18, 2021
I must say her change in personality has been quite dramatic. She's gone from being a fairly good person, to being cruel, narcissistic, and very self-centered; harming not just Felix, but consistently putting Amy in a bad situation, and abandoning her students.

Because of this, I am honestly wondering whether, when she is found out, will she has some kind of "Karen in the Wild" moment where her new found belief in her own privilege and sense of self-entitlement causes her to have a meltdown in public, insisting she's done nothing wrong. She's pretty much bought Zach's attitude that she is better than everyone else.
The more I think about this the more I want it to be an ending. Sophie buys into Zack's cheer leading so completely that her increasing sense of entitlement causes her to explode at people in public over things that don't matter, and ends up pushing everyone, including Zack, out of her life. Bonus points if she learns nothing from it, and thinks she just needs to find a "better man" to keep telling her how amazing she is.

Reactions: CellSunz

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
My least hoped for ending:

Zack is revealed to have to some tragic back story that somehow justifies his behavior and all the marriages he's ruined. But with the power of Sophie's love... :sick:

...Sorry, excuse me for a moment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right. Sorry about that.

Anyway, with the power of Sophie's love for him, he magically realizes the error of his ways and vows not to interfere in Sophie's life again. Then, somehow, Felix is made out to be the real bad guy for...'reasons'. So, Zack steals Sophie away from him, marries her, and then they both live happily ever after as if they hadn't spent the last year being horrible human beings.

I'm suddenly reminded of why I never read Josei manga.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
If anyone kills themselves in this game, Zach, Sophie, Felix, or anyone, I don't think I could stomach another NTR game in case it happens again!

I think an interesting ending might be- Sophie gets fired due to her gross misconduct after Zach proves that he can get any woman and leaves her for his next target, Felix figures everything out and leaves Sophie, but helps Zach become a better person so that he doesn't act like such a sociopath in the future.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I thought this was the best Felix perspective update yet. It showed how cruel Sophie has become when she purposely calls Felix to watch as Zach plows her even though he can't see anything. It's one thing to talk trash about him while you are alone with your lover, it's another step to actually have sex with him on your marital bed but it's actually mean to do what she did and shows how far she has fallen. So far, I was actually hoping that she and Zach would just roll off into the future while Felix stood crushed. But now, after this one, I've gone the exact opposite. I hope Zach dumps her and leaves her crying while he laughs at her. She needs to feel a little of the pain that she is about to inflict on Felix. I've disliked Felix almost from the beginning. Nobody is that clueless. I had a similar issue with my first real girlfriend. Went out for 5 years but I started seeing changes in our relationship and confronted her and found out she was cheating. See ya. If that had happened in this game it would have ended about 6 releases ago.
Getting back to the game, the comment by Amy at the end of the update is cryptic. She said she and Felix need to talk. I don't think any of us are actually thinking that she is going to spill the beans in the next update. But it does lead to some interesting possiblities. I know a lot of people think that Felix may hook up with Amy but I don't see it. When Felix finds out how much Amy has covered for Sophie and Zach's hook ups he's never going to want to be with her. No doubt the ending will find a destroyed Felix and he deserves it for how he's acted but like I said, I've changed my mind about how I want Sophie's ending to be. I will only be happy with Sophie getting the karma that she has earned.

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
A nice netorare game, writing is too long and Felix is so dumb man. He would better suspect something and try to get his wife back. That would be fun.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Turning the Page [v0.24.0 Patreon] [Azienda] - Compressed

Win/Linux [333 MB]
- - - -

Mac [319 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
I read this in Azienda discord lol :ROFLMAO:

"How about this scenario Felix caught sophie red handed in the act he looses his mind at the moment attacks zack in a pathetic way zack being annoyed at him gives felix a one powerful slap/or shove him violently enough to end Felix life and now both panic once they find out felix is no more but they dont feel bad for him they just want to save their ass from police using zack connection he hides the murder and convince the authorities that they dont know what happened to felix sophie takes all felixs assets sells his house and move somewhere else with zack and she's pregnant with zack kid and zack finds a new toy to play and abandon sophie but she doesn't like this and fights with zack but zack uses all the evidence he has of felix's murder and threaten her that hell shift the blame on her and will snitch her to authorities which efficiently makes sophie go after zack" Lmao
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Reactions: maiie

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
I wish we get atleast a few options which go full blown nebic style bad ends (possibly with death / gore / permanent damage) so I can destroy my dick.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes