4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Did you even read what he wrote?

He answered those who say and ask or want to see a "different" NTR!

All NTR like cliche with a huge magic dick and etc. But something new and completely different - is it so difficult?
NO, many NTR projects have good screenwriters, simply because of people like "you", whey making clichés and not something new!
It's like the series The Walking Dead, at first everything was cool and then they dragged Santa Barbara into such a state that there are simply no words! And now, instead of making a normal logical ending, they started producing separate series about each hero of the original story!
I think you should read their message again.

The discussion here is that it's clear that certain kinds of games, with classic elements that are loved by fans, will always be made and people will like them, especially if they are well written. Complaining about a game that makes use of classic netorare elements makes no sense, because netorare has simple elements at its core. Betrayal, humiliation, badmouthing, comparisons et cetera. Making a "new" game as you say, could be a huge disappointment for netorare fans who simply want to read and fap to the stuff they like. The corruption of a heroine doesn't need to be complex. She goes from cute and loyal to a cheater that wants good sex. That's what's hot and what 99% of readers seek. Because it's primal, as the other user said. If you add too much drama to a netorare game it lessens that aspect, that desire to satisfy the flesh sought by the female mc. Sometimes, simple is better, especially if we are talking about products that have a purely nukige origin.

Last edited:
Reactions: hzafery and Terix3

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Totally agree. Not sure why netorare games attract people that just keep complaining and complaining and complaining. And that continue commenting and/or insulting after they said they don't like the game or the genre. Noticed that here and in other netorare threads. Best thing to do is to ignore and move on.
Yea I do ignore them most of the time, but sometimes they accumulate in few pages and one may think that their opinion is the dominant one.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Submitting for a lesbian NTR that subverts the normal tropes where instead the Zack character's huge wang is actually a NEGATIVE issue for the wife and a chad woman breaks her sexuality and steals the wife away
I second this suggestion! :LOL: Speaking of which, after finishing your recent game, The Siren's Song, maybe your next project could have something like that.... I know I would be for it lol

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I think you should read their message again.

The discussion here is that it's clear that certain kinds of games, with classic elements that are loved by fans, will always be made and people will like them, especially if they are well written. Complaining about a game that makes use of classic netorare elements makes no sense, because netorare has simple elements at its core. Betrayal, humiliation, badmouthing, comparisons et cetera. Making a "new" game as you say, could be a huge disappointment for netorare fans who simply want to read and fap to the stuff they like. The corruption of a heroine doesn't need to be complex. She goes from cute and loyal to a cheater that wants good sex. That's what's hot and what 99% of readers seek. Because it's primal, as the other user said. If you add too much drama to a netorare game it lessens that aspect, that desire to satisfy the flesh sought by the female mc. Sometimes, simple is better, especially if we are talking about products that have a purely nukige origin.
Yes. Well, that means i misunderstood the entire context of the conversation - if anyone was offended by my words, forgive me - but i still remain in the opinion that NTR is a cliché - i want something new in this area!

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Yes. Well, that means i misunderstood the entire context of the conversation - if anyone was offended by my words, forgive me - but i still remain in the opinion that NTR is a cliché - i want something new in this area!
There is nothing wrong with wanting different types of games. But complaining and criticizing those who do classic netorare it's not the right thing to do in my opinion. And here's why: there aren't many 2D games with good netorare content.

I don't think anyone could name more than five or six. I emphasize that I'm talking about netorare, not netorase. There are many more 3D games with netorare stories that could do what you want, experimenting with the genre, but if you take away TtP and 2/3 other devs out of the equation of 2D games, there is hardly any VN material left that is made by western devs and that it's of good quality.

I'm firmly convinced that we need to have some games featuring that "cliché" netorare you talk about, if people stopped doing it, we would miss it.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
There is nothing wrong with wanting different types of games. But complaining and criticizing those who do classic netorare it's not the right thing to do in my opinion. And here's why: there aren't many 2D games with good netorare content.

I don't think anyone could name more than five or six. I emphasize that I'm talking about netorare, not netorase. There are many more 3D games with netorare stories that could do what you want, experimenting with the genre, but if you take away TtP and 2/3 other devs out of the equation of 2D games, there is hardly any VN material left that is made by western devs and that it's of good quality.

I'm firmly convinced that we need to have some games featuring that "cliché" netorare you talk about, if people stopped doing it, we would miss it.
I'm not saying they should stop doing this.

What i'm saying is that their core fan base is happy with them making "clichés"! And the devs themselves cannot do otherwise, because, whatever you say, this is their income!
Yes, there are 3D projects in different directions, but there are few truly high-quality projects and those that are really good, i personally cannot characterize as NTR games, rather, they contain elements of NTR, as it has become fashionable to call the concept of cheating, and etc.
Yes, i would be very interested to see a similar project for this game in 2D.
Or for example, it was possible to make a couple of "good endings" in this story! Not the ones that you made the choice not to cheat at the beginning and The end! But where despite everything that happened during the game, the couple can maintain a relationship not in the form of a male slave or cuckold, and for example, where Sophie realized her mistakes and returned to Felix, where she taught him to satisfy herself sexually, or a path where everyone, even Felix, has a normal dicks, but Zack is not the main antagonist, but he is like a catalyst who opens Sophie’s eyes to the world of sexual pleasures and after this, Sophie herself is already looking for other sex partners, not those who will blackmail her, but whom she just wants sex, students of other professors, and ect.

These are just such simple examples. After all whey can make a more complex and deep plot, but the devs will never do this!

Reactions: xcalibar4

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
I'm not saying they should stop doing this.

What i'm saying is that their core fan base is happy with them making "clichés"! And the devs themselves cannot do otherwise, because, whatever you say, this is their income!
Yes, there are 3D projects in different directions, but there are few truly high-quality projects and those that are really good, i personally cannot characterize as NTR games, rather, they contain elements of NTR, as it has become fashionable to call the concept of cheating, and etc.
Yes, i would be very interested to see a similar project for this game in 2D.
Or for example, it was possible to make a couple of "good endings" in this story! Not the ones that you made the choice not to cheat at the beginning and The end! But where despite everything that happened during the game, the couple can maintain a relationship not in the form of a male slave or cuckold, and for example, where Sophie realized her mistakes and returned to Felix, where she taught him to satisfy herself sexually, or a path where everyone, even Felix, has a normal dicks, but Zack is not the main antagonist, but he is like a catalyst who opens Sophie’s eyes to the world of sexual pleasures and after this, Sophie herself is already looking for other sex partners, not those who will blackmail her, but whom she just wants sex, students of other professors, and ect.

These are just such simple examples. After all whey can make a more complex and deep plot, but the devs will never do this!
I'm sure that if the "market" had more 2D netorare games, they would gradually diversify. But for now there are so few of them that people hardly feel the need, and developers even less, to have games like that. The day that there will be 10-15 2D games like TtP, I think many developers will try something different to attract attention and more supporters. But for now it is so niche that this matter remains mostly ignored.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I'm sure that if the "market" had more 2D netorare games, they would gradually diversify. But for now there are so few of them that people hardly feel the need, and developers even less, to have games like that. The day that there will be 10-15 2D games like TtP, I think many developers will try something different to attract attention and more supporters. But for now it is so niche that this matter remains mostly ignored.
How many endings did HC make in his game? How many times did he mock Harry in them? So many!
He has great potential as a writer, but he follows one path humiliation and humiliation again, there is not a single "good ending" in his project! Although there are more than ten endings.
Well, ok, but even after that, instead of starting a new project, he takes the same idea and shows it with another woman with whom the MC is in love! - What is the point of this, unless you make more money from a cliché!?

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
How many endings did HC make in his game? How many times did he mock Harry in them? So many!
He has great potential as a writer, but he follows one path humiliation and humiliation again, there is not a single "good ending" in his project! Although there are more than ten endings.
Well, ok, but even after that, instead of starting a new project, he takes the same idea and shows it with another woman with whom the MC is in love! - What is the point of this, unless you make more money from a cliché!?
About this I can tell you that this is not HC and we still need to see how the endings will be in ttp.. also, what I said earlier still stands. How many competitors HC has? Probably two or three. If they had 15, all doing the same stuff, maybe they'd change what they do. When many people do the same thing you do, you might want to innovate.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
About this I can tell you that this is not HC and we still need to see how the endings will be in ttp.. also, what I said earlier still stands. How many competitors HC has? Probably two or three. If they had 15, all doing the same stuff, maybe they'd change what they do. When many people do the same thing you do, you might want to innovate.
It’s not about how many competitors he has, but the fact that he made dozens of endings - but not a single "good or worthy one", all of them were meant to humiliate Harry even more!

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Ha ha Oh! Sophie what an angel you are. And every other character also. Nobody wants to hurt the good man Felix but doing everything in their power to help Zack. In a NTR world I find it always amusing how everything works around the bull. And some people complain that the FMC don't get happy ending, check APBLU where the FMC Laura is Happy in all endings except for the Hero Ending; The MC is always unhappy/humiliated/left-alone.

I played Felix route before it was kind of interesting when he was suspicious but became boring when he became the generic oblivious too submissive person. After that I didn't bothered to play his route again.

Currently I feel there is only two divergences in both Felix and Sophie route:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I need to wait few updates so some mysteries are revealed.

If anyone played recent Felix route I want to know their opinion.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Ha ha Oh! Sophie what an angel you are. And every other character also. Nobody wants to hurt the good man Felix but doing everything in their power to help Zack. In a NTR world I find it always amusing how everything works around the bull. And some people complain that the FMC don't get happy ending, check APBLU where the FMC Laura is Happy in all endings except for the Hero Ending; The MC is always unhappy/humiliated/left-alone.

I played Felix route before it was kind of interesting when he was suspicious but became boring when he became the generic oblivious too submissive person. After that I didn't bothered to play his route again.

Currently I feel there is only two divergences in both Felix and Sophie route:

I think I need to wait few updates so some mysteries are revealed.

If anyone played recent Felix route I want to know their opinion.
"I didn't bothered to play his route again." Lol why you play this game? xdd
Do you understand the meaning of the word - good!?
Obviously not, so your opinion is not Interesting!

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
"I didn't bothered to play his route again." Lol why you play this game? xdd
So you're saying Felix route is interesting again? I like good corruption games but there isn't many of that genre without NTR.
And really liked the concept of only Sophie's view and seeing her getting corrupted.

Do you understand the meaning of the word - good!?
Obviously not, so your opinion is not Interesting!
I am not saying Felix is a good person. It's the impression Amy, Nate have on him And still trying to help Zack destroy his marriage!

I am not a native English speaker and sometimes it's hard to express everything in proper language.

Reactions: Thatlostone
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes