4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
I don't know if it's possible but a feature where you can toggle back between Felix and his innocent whore wife he's married to. Her actions and an immediate picture of his doings atm.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Indeed, Zack has the real position of MC, while the spouses are his toy, hahaha, but I was also waiting to see a double with the BBC, perhaps in the future, or an orgy with Amy and the brotherhood, while Felix plays in the next room with his nerdy student, hahahhha

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't know if it's possible but a feature where you can toggle back between Felix and his innocent whore wife he's married to. Her actions and an immediate picture of his doings atm.
Of course! Just create two saves: one for Sophie's route; one for Felix's route. You can easily switch back and forth between the two whenever you want. Just don't forget to save before you switch.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I think that Sophie has become or discovered that she is a bad girl. In other games the wife lets herself be carried away by sex and lust but feels love even for her husband. In this case, that was overcome. Sophie is totally in love with Zack. And she already knows that her relationship with Felix is over. I think that as a bad girl she only puts up with Felix to keep up appearances and humiliate him and get excited by having him around and in the near future doing it in front of a possibly sleeping Felix or something like that. It is also clear that Brooks was the one who encouraged this relationship in some way to separate Zack from a possible relationship with his wife or some request from another colleague, but it is clear that he does not care at all whether Zavk plays on the team or not. What I have left is to see if at some point Felix will have any sign of life. I find it annoying that he is so so submissive and an idiot, he allows himself to be trashed by his wife. I understand that he is a bit part of the MCs in the NTR genre, but Sophie spends her time taking care of Zack as if he had had a heart attack and even though Brooks hasn't He cared nothing about the incident, he continues in his world as if nothing happened, always asking for forgiveness and not daring to raise his voice or have any slight anger in any situation. I believe that the developers have a future plan for him to justify his route because He could easily be another character in Sophie's route.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
In fact I think there are many of us who agree that the story has taken these turns that you said, but it has also become too repetitive, now Sophia is a slave to Zack's cock, as well as having real feelings, MC serves him for appearances, in fact if Sophia and Zack are discovered, not only is there a divorce with MC, but also his reputation and job would be lost, of course, we have a weak MC as a good use, but I find that he has no weight in the game, too stupid as a man, Sophia is also stupid, she really believes that Zack is in love, hahahha, after Zack has done the worst things with her, but she flushes it down the toilet, poor Sophia, without a job, without Zack and without a husband, but there is a positive side , thanks to Zack she has the future of a high level whore, Zack, the true MC, cunning and intelligence, has everything perfectly under control, his coldness in every situation is priceless. come on Zack, bring us Sophia to a gang bang.

Reactions: Love you all

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Now that Sophie's deepest corruption may possibly come, it would be interesting if the developers could provide scenes with more images, sometimes it only remains in a descriptive text

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
By now Sophia is a teenager who just tried a real cock and man, every minute she only thinks about Zack and sex, Felix maybe has better luck to fuck with Brokks hahahah

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Indeed, Zack has the real position of MC, while the spouses are his toy, hahaha, but I was also waiting to see a double with the BBC, perhaps in the future, or an orgy with Amy and the brotherhood, while Felix plays in the next room with his nerdy student, hahahhha
I do want to see Soph eating out Amy, while she is getting pounded by Zack. Don't need to see anything else, with others she has not bonded with. I want to keep Soph at least a little reserved and not a full on whore. Her watching the Amy/Zack stream and being good friends with Amy first, lets her add Amy to the mix without it being something too cheap.

We got most of the things that was being teased for the last few updates, in this one. The one thing I am waiting on is for Zack to start calling her by her first name, at least when they are just kissing and being more romantic vs when they are having sex, where it can add to the dirty talk to call her by her married name and/or her profession.

Reactions: maiie

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I do want to see Soph eating out Amy, while she is getting pounded by Zack. Don't need to see anything else, with others she has not bonded with. I want to keep Soph at least a little reserved and not a full on whore. Her watching the Amy/Zack stream and being good friends with Amy first, lets her add Amy to the mix without it being something too cheap.

We got most of the things that was being teased for the last few updates, in this one. The one thing I am waiting on is for Zack to start calling her by her first name, at least when they are just kissing and being more romantic vs when they are having sex, where it can add to the dirty talk to call her by her married name and/or her profession.
God no... anyone but Amy, that's cheap bitch is the worst character in-game, 0 lore, 0 personality, 0 charisma. Her scenes are like to talk with a wall and so fucking boring. Even I preffer the Jonah's girlfriend, the nerd girl, I dont remember her name.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
God no... anyone but Amy, that's cheap bitch is the worst character in-game, 0 lore, 0 personality, 0 charisma. Her scenes are like to talk with a wall and so fucking boring. Even I preffer the Jonah's girlfriend, the nerd girl, I dont remember her name.
I do find her cuter by a mile but I seriously doubt she would be up for doing anything like that. Amy would jump at the chance though and I think azienda tries to keep at least some realism to the writing.

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
I do find her cuter by a mile but I seriously doubt she would be up for doing anything like that. Amy would jump at the chance though and I think azienda tries to keep at least some realism to the writing.
Idk about the realism part, this game relies heavily on suspension of belief

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
Is the game almost over or is there more content? I don't want to play the game before it's over

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
Genuinely don't understand why the game is blue balling me with Jonas' story. Are you saving all loose threads for the very last update?

I must say I though, I do like proactive Sophie much more than the old passive reluctant wife Sophie.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Sophie just got corrupted (not fully in my point cause she only want to be with Zack), Felix on the other hand still isn't (Most NTR makes Male MC into a cuckold and he hasn't become one).

There's so much to explore as a plot.
  • The game needs to reveal the mystery behind Zack's past and why he is doing this.
  • What's Brooks agenda in all of this.
  • Why every other character (like Amy, Nate) is helping Zack destroy Felix/Sophie Marriage; specially Amy who is hellbent on manipulating the couple so Zack can has his way.
  • Why Harold (the previous Dean before Felix) resigned or got fired?
  • Is Nate (BBC) a good guy or bad guy? Till now it's not clear and he is more leaned on the good side, though for some reason he seems to keep a blind eye when Sophie visits Zack.
  • What Jonah and Daniella (the other students) have anything to do with the story/plot.

Reactions: Walter Victor

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Sophie just got corrupted (not fully in my point cause she only want to be with Zack), Felix on the other hand still isn't (Most NTR makes Male MC into a cuckold and he hasn't become one).

There's so much to explore as a plot.
  • The game needs to reveal the mystery behind Zack's past and why he is doing this.
  • What's Brooks agenda in all of this.
  • Why every other character (like Amy, Nate) is helping Zack destroy Felix/Sophie Marriage; specially Amy who is hellbent on manipulating the couple so Zack can has his way.
  • Why Harold (the previous Dean before Felix) resigned or got fired?
  • Is Nate (BBC) a good guy or bad guy? Till now it's not clear and he is more leaned on the good side, though for some reason he seems to keep a blind eye when Sophie visits Zack.
  • What Jonah and Daniella (the other students) have anything to do with the story/plot.

Maybe you meant that Felix is not a complacent or voyeur cuckold, ok, considering his behavior, upon discovering the betrayal he will leave Sophia, even if by now Sophia has theoretically already left him, therefore, Felix is a cuckold, let Sophia go with other students, I think it could happen, but it would mean that she agrees to see each other outside of college, because she will be sure of being fired, I wouldn't be so sure that Amy agrees with her, because the reason that pushed Amy to reject Zack is Sophia, Amy she rejects him because she understands that he doesn't love her, he loves someone else, at the same time, he encouraged Sophia to have fun, but by placing a limit and brake, not to ruin the marriage for a player like Zack, and here too Sophia is wrong, I have always Having said that Zack is the real MC of the game with Sophia as a sidekick, Felix makes no sense in the game, nor as an MC

Reactions: tata19

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Zack will pressure Brooks so Sophie can keep her job. Or maybe he’ll loan her out to him so she stays as his “teacher”

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes