4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"We android users get cucked we no apk " enjoy it's real life ntr, please don't forget to give a few bucks through patreon to get the full feeling.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
"I'm on the pill"
Why would the dev completely undercut the entire buildup to removing the condom lmao. WTF
Wtf do you mean undercut? "I'm on the pill" implies "you can cum inside me as much as you want" after she removed the condom. Plus we, the audience, already know she's on the pill. I thought it was perfectly done and very hot.

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
This ending better be felix killing zack and sophie in a blind fit of rage cause overall this games story doesn't compare to other NTR's and is one of the most least believable. NTR is at its finest when it's entirely possible it could actually happen in real life at any moment. When it's too fictitious and over the top it loses story points badly. And a good NTR game needs a good story. So hopefully the ending isn't so cliche and stupidly predictable like I'm expecting.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
This ending better be felix killing zack and sophie in a blind fit of rage cause overall this games story doesn't compare to other NTR's and is one of the most least believable. NTR is at its finest when it's entirely possible it could actually happen in real life at any moment. When it's too fictitious and over the top it loses story points badly. And a good NTR game needs a good story. So hopefully the ending isn't so cliche and stupidly predictable like I'm expecting.
Can you give me the list of all the better and more realistic netorare games? With 2D art.

RedSteel

Oct 3, 2018
Wtf do you mean undercut? "I'm on the pill" implies "you can cum inside me as much as you want" after she removed the condom. Plus we, the audience, already know she's on the pill. I thought it was perfectly done and very hot.
it kinds of depend on players' view on raw sex and being impregnate.
one may enjoy the male performance with the danger of pregnant, who knows?

Mar 24, 2023
I honestly don't understand how people say this game only has a few updates left.

Jonah getting cucked, Felix's doomed journey into the gym, Felix finding pictures/videos, Zack leading the team to finals (and winning, and whatever reward Sophie gives him for that [no birth control anyone?]), the reveal of involvement from Amy and Nate, whatever is going on between Brooks and Zack, and then there's just Sophie's descent in depravity.

Buckle up for some kino.

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
I honestly don't understand how people say this game only has a few updates left.

Jonah getting cucked, Felix's doomed journey into the gym, Felix finding pictures/videos, Zack leading the team to finals (and winning, and whatever reward Sophie gives him for that [no birth control anyone?]), the reveal of involvement from Amy and Nate, whatever is going on between Brooks and Zack, and then there's just Sophie's descent in depravity.

Buckle up for some kino.
Exactly. Not to mention the probable 3P with Amy, and the further changing of Sophie's appearance. Her body has long been corrupted; it's all about the mind game.

I'm not just buckled up, I'm in the trunk ducktaped, inhaling those sweet, sweet exhaust fumes.

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
After the update if dev really wanna make it to oct/nov he needs to focus on other characters too, like Danielle and Sofie helping nate to seduce Danielle at the end amy will get diched by zack because of Sofie and maybe she'll join Felix after

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I have a curiosity to ask, if anyone can help, we are now at this update, ok, not much but it has something, but what I wonder, now Zack and Sophia fuck like rabbits, let's say they are a couple, what I don't understand, if the relationship is done by them, what's the point, I wonder, after we've now seen all the fucking and perversions they do, not having an ending, as an ignorant person I think that in the long run the game becomes a bit repetitive, or we have to wait for something basically, I repeat, at this point, unless other guys come in to fuck Sphia, I don't see the point, thanks

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024

I agree with you that we need an ending to give meaning to MC, because to date I don't understand what is needed in the game, basically, we have Zack and Sophia fucking, ok, but then nothing.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I don't think there's that much left in the game, the important part has already happened, handjob, blowjob, pussy, ass and raw sex with cum inside. Now is the boring part where the same thing happens but in different scenarios, but there is no emotion, it is always the same but changing some character, or the place where it happens. They are just different scenarios but there is nothing more that Sophie can offer Zac and Phelix is already a total cuckold. We even have Sophie treating Felix badly so... for me the game is over. Now there are only a lot of clichés left like (the black, the redhead cheap bitch, some 3some with sophie and some random bitch like Amy or something like that, etc) Sounds boring just to write it.

I have read the entire novel, but to be honest, this last update I already saw what was going to happen when Sophie started treating Felix terribly at the gym, so basically I got so bored that I skipped everything since the phone call and deleted the game .

Reactions: tata19
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes