4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
I don't think there's that much left in the game, the important part has already happened, handjob, blowjob, pussy, ass and raw sex with cum inside. Now is the boring part where the same thing happens but in different scenarios, but there is no emotion, it is always the same but changing some character, or the place where it happens. They are just different scenarios but there is nothing more that Sophie can offer Zac and Phelix is already a total cuckold. We even have Sophie treating Felix badly so... for me the game is over. Now there are only a lot of clichés left like (the black, the redhead cheap bitch, some 3some with sophie and some random bitch like Amy or something like that, etc) Sounds boring just to write it.
Please leave the thread lmao for netorare fans this is the best part, all the build up until now was for this exact moment. Doesn't even make sense for you to comment if you don't like ntr games.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Please leave the thread lmao for netorare fans this is the best part, all the build up until now was for this exact moment. Doesn't even make sense for you to comment if you don't like ntr games.
I love the NTR games what are you talking about? In fact I just play NTR games hahahaha XD

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
I love the NTR games what are you talking about? In fact I just play NTR games hahahaha XD
Then your tastes are totally different from the classic ntr enjoyer. This is the best part, where everything starts. All the build up we got until now will make for the best scenes. Why stopping the game at the best part? It's like loving some food and going away when it's cooked lol

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I have a curiosity to ask, if anyone can help, we are now at this update, ok, not much but it has something, but what I wonder, now Zack and Sophia fuck like rabbits, let's say they are a couple, what I don't understand, if the relationship is done by them, what's the point, I wonder, after we've now seen all the fucking and perversions they do, not having an ending, as an ignorant person I think that in the long run the game becomes a bit repetitive, or we have to wait for something basically, I repeat, at this point, unless other guys come in to fuck Sphia, I don't see the point, thanks
I don't think there's that much left in the game, the important part has already happened, handjob, blowjob, pussy, ass and raw sex with cum inside. Now is the boring part where the same thing happens but in different scenarios, but there is no emotion, it is always the same but changing some character, or the place where it happens. They are just different scenarios but there is nothing more that Sophie can offer Zac and Phelix is already a total cuckold. We even have Sophie treating Felix badly so... for me the game is over. Now there are only a lot of clichés left like (the black, the redhead cheap bitch, some 3some with sophie and some random bitch like Amy or something like that, etc) Sounds boring just to write it.

I have read the entire novel, but to be honest, this last update I already saw what was going to happen when Sophie started treating Felix terribly at the gym, so basically I got so bored that I skipped everything since the phone call and deleted the game .
NTR is enjoyed in various ways, for you this may be the end for others this is where the fun starts.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Then your tastes are totally different from the classic ntr enjoyer. This is the best part, where everything starts. All the build up we got until now will make for the best scenes. Why stopping the game at the best part? It's like loving some food and going away when it's cooked lol
Yes, everyone has their own kind of fun. I enjoy subtle things, realistic stories. Maybe that's why when Sophie treats Phelix badly it's so boring to me, because that reminds me of how all NTR stories start haha, but of course it's just my opinion and my taste, I know that many NTR fans loves stories about humiliation and that kind of thing, and I respect that, of course.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I think the game is over (for me atleast). There is nothing much left except Felix's plotline but somehow he is shown to be so stupid he cant even recognize his wife's marriage ring so I dont expect anything.
I do not know what is the devs intention here but there is tradition of wedding ring being a plain ring (with engraving on inside) to be distinct from rings worn as decoration. In such case it would not be possible to recognize her this way and tbh that ring looks plain.
Also the "oblivious husband" is kinda a kink.

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
I do not know what is the devs intention here but there is tradition of wedding ring being a plain ring (with engraving on inside) to be distinct from rings worn as decoration. In such case it would not be possible to recognize her this way and tbh that ring looks plain.
Also the "oblivious husband" is kinda a kink.
Oh no, I understand that fully its not like Ive never seen it before but Felix goes beyond oblivious, its to the point where I dont know how he is a functioning member of society and not in an asylum.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Oh no, I understand that fully its not like Ive never seen it before but Felix goes beyond oblivious, its to the point where I dont know how he is a functioning member of society and not in an asylum.
This is Azienda so he likely will end up in an asylum and unable to function in society.

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
more than anything I was asking if there was a different interaction, in the sense, the Zack-Sophia couple is now obvious, now they are in love. but it was also understandable, if I must say, Sophia doesn't treat Felix very badly from a human point of view, she betrays him in many extreme ways, but Felix still has no impact, at least for now, I understand that now Zack is in first place in thoughts of Sophia, who feels like a teenager, let's say that Zack wins over Felix in every way, perhaps the only slightly negative thing, in any world, even a real one, someone like Zack always wins, but I was wondering if there was a turning point for give weight to Felix, I don't know, revenge, acceptance, etc. or I don't understand what's the point of continuing the story, I can guess that Sophia leaves Fenix for Zack, ok, but why wait so long, now she no longer has love for Fenix, only compassion, which makes Sophia very bad regarding the betrayal, I think her hypocrisy in saying that she wants to save the marriage and is worse than sex, that's all, she is now in love with Zack, Zack won and stole his wife, what should still happen. That's what I was asking, thanks, sorry for my English

Reactions: proudmoore91

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
if I may, I think Sophia is more stupid than him, she doesn't realize that she is just Zack's sex toy, hahaha, she is in love like a high school girl, she ruined her marriage just because she is very idiotic, maybe I think, that MC is smarter, compared to Sophia, hahahah

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I'm up to the part where Sophie has decided that she wants to have an affair and has stopped with excuses, and I understand where Proudmoore is coming from. I don't play a lot of ntr games, but I just don't see where things could progress from here. I'd like to see a staisfying ending. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: proudmoore91

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I'm up to the part where Sophie has decided that she wants to have an affair and has stopped with excuses, and I understand where Proudmoore is coming from. I don't play a lot of ntr games, but I just don't see where things could progress from here. I'd like to see a staisfying ending. :)

Sorry but the relationship is not a choice, it is the consequence of the meetings, I think that now for her Flix is just a problem for her future without school problems with Zack, because in any case, in addition to having cheated on her husband she has also broken the law which a teacher cannot have sexual relations or acts with one of his students.

Reactions: Pakhawaj

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry but the relationship is not a choice, it is the consequence of the meetings, I think that now for her Flix is just a problem for her future without school problems with Zack, because in any case, in addition to having cheated on her husband she has also broken the law which a teacher cannot have sexual relations or acts with one of his students.
Perhaps a poor choice of words on my part. She was obviously manipulated and coerced to get to the point she's at, and her 'decision' was one taken within the confines of Zack's stranglehold over her freedoms... I still maintain it was a decision though. Are you making the point that a complete corruption would be a transformation of Sophie into something wicked that could preclude Zack's influence? I think she's more or less there, anything more could be in an epilogue.

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
Perhaps a poor choice of words on my part. She was obviously manipulated and coerced to get to the point she's at, and her 'decision' was one taken within the confines of Zack's stranglehold over her freedoms... I still maintain it was a decision though. Are you making the point that a complete corruption would be a transformation of Sophie into something wicked that could preclude Zack's influence? I think she's more or less there, anything more could be in an epilogue.
It is hardly manipulation when Sophie is running on 0 braincells. It was definitely her decision and she is to take 100% blame here, Zack is probably the most normal person in the game.

Reactions: tata19

Smokenoke

May 17, 2019
I think the game is over (for me atleast). There is nothing much left except Felix's plotline but somehow he is shown to be so stupid he cant even recognize his wife's marriage ring so I dont expect anything.
Dude couldn't even recognize his wife's voice/moans/silhouette on multiple occasions. NTR devs just can't get away from the tiresome idiot male MC trope.

It is hardly manipulation when Sophie is running on 0 braincells. It was definitely her decision and she is to take 100% blame here, Zack is probably the most normal person in the game.
if I may, I think Sophia is more stupid than him, she doesn't realize that she is just Zack's sex toy, hahaha, she is in love like a high school girl, she ruined her marriage just because she is very idiotic, maybe I think, that MC is smarter, compared to Sophia, hahahah
Zach is unironically the smartest character in this novel.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
Dude couldn't even recognize his wife's voice/moans/silhouette on multiple occasions. NTR devs just can't get away from the tiresome idiot male MC trope.
Zach is unironically the smartest character in this novel.
Bro forget things he cant see, somehow he cant recognize her even after seeing her full body, hair, hands, vagina, tits, tongue LITERALLY everything except her eyes and nose.
Zack is def the smartest here but then again the standard here is lower than a special ed class.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes