4.20 star(s) 60 Votes

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Just an advice. When you see "spoiler", don't click on it.
I once again am baffled. I said nothing against the posting of spoilers, nor did I aim to disparage those who choose to spoil themselves. I merely stated I could not understand the desire to see spoilers, when to me seeing them ruins the fun of playing.

Such hostility and angst on an NTR game forum fits perfectly I suppose.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
I merely stated I could not understand the desire to see spoilers, when to me seeing them ruins the fun of playing
Depends on which path you care more about. CG spoilers might ruin the mystery route but can be more of an incentive to play the corruption side

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I really like slow-pace ntr story in special if the mc are clueless about her gf fuck behind his back, the key is discreet sex and phone sex situation that will make it even hot the situation of action story, also appearing of heroine in blushing, sweating, hickey and mc question about all of this himself to create suspicious.
The best action in ntr is a good slow corruption of the heroine and humiliation of mc and the mystery genre that create a unique story.

I glad I stoped playing this game on v1, when I see so much pontential I prefer the full meal and not just a piece of it.
Yeah this game have potential to be the greatest project of Azienda
I wish you all inspiration to create the best ntr game ever.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017
I love this game. Love that she's not just going cock crazy and forgetting about her husband. Although I'm weary because these games always go the same direction, I hope it stays like this, where she's not loving every second of cheating, has the guilt the whole time and is only doing it for her husband and not because she just magically transports to a cum hungry slut with hearts in her eyes like these games always go. She's too great of a character to be wasted on an ending like that.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I really like slow-pace ntr story in special if the mc are clueless about her gf fuck behind his back, the key is discreet sex and phone sex situation that will make it even hot the situation of action story, also appearing of heroine in blushing, sweating, hickey and mc question about all of this himself to create suspicious.
The best action in ntr is a good slow corruption of the heroine and humiliation of mc and the mystery genre that create a unique story.

I glad I stoped playing this game on v1, when I see so much pontential I prefer the full meal and not just a piece of it.
Yeah this game have potential to be the greatest project of Azienda
I wish you all inspiration to create the best ntr game ever.
Mystery + corruption is so good man, under appreciated in western productions sadly where most ntr is about slut wives "in your face" stuff.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ever think it odd that the people who enjoy ntr tend to be more mellow than the haters?

On another note. I find ntr enjoyable because of the corruption. I don't care about the cast, just the journey. And the dev note makes it sound lke they'll be focusing on the journey. Yay!

Edit: Not bad. The characters are rather cliche, but that's normal. Looking forward to future updates.
When the simple want to oppose but have little vocabulary but the narrative out comes the common words. Philosophy, another hasty generalization. Let people enjoy what they like or dislike, the norms and mores vary from culture to culture. There is nothing wrong with guarding your loved ones or those that need protection. But always know it is much harder to guard another than oneself.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Is this typical blackmail ntr? Or is she cheating on her own will?

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes