4.20 star(s) 60 Votes

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
Any chance we could get a signature image made for this game? It certainly deserves the exposure. I'd make it myself but my GIMP experience is rather limited and I fear I wouldn't do it justice.
I'll second this, a sig would be one small way of increasing awareness of this VN.

Another possible avenue for getting more eyes on the Patreon would be cross-marketing with other similar titles.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Oh man i hope we can have 2 true endings, while the other one ending is for NTR the other one is for the MC saves his girl from NTR eventhough she already /w sleeping other man lol

I really like NTR game but i like it more if we can punish the netori guy also punish our woman hehe
Punishing both with the power of the law. If it's in a country with public execution corporal punishment.

• Angry
Reactions: NTR Sommelier

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
Hey bleruse,

Thanks for the response and we appreciate your skepticism. First of all, we don't want to make it seem like the leak is the only issue we are facing. We are a small developer and that comes with plenty of issues. However, this was the first month that we've had one and the trajectory of our growth shifted pretty significantly compared to previous months.

At the very moment the game was leaked, subscriptions went from a steady stream of around four or five per hour to zero or one, instantly. In previous months, the days following the release had a continuous influx of people. After that leak, the number was comparatively much smaller. Before writing that message, we spent a long time observing what was happening to take in a complete picture of what had happened, as we didn't want to post something without knowing the full picture. But based on all our data, it's clear that the leak had a pretty significant impact. There are less subscribers than there were a month ago and they are paying less on average. So it isn't just that we are growing at a slower rate, the growth was actually negative over the last month for the first time since the start of the project.

In addition, we are trying to branch out onto other websites. Itch and reddit are two examples. We already have a presence on Twitter and particularly on Pixiv, and both do help. Reach is obviously a thing we need to continue developing and while we don't yet have the reach of some other developers, the fact that they exist with the audiences they have indicates to us that significant growth is still possible for us.

So yes, while we understand that this is primarily a website for pirates, we felt it necessary to state the truth about the situation. We didn't want to stay quiet for months, not discussing the issue and then disappear suddenly. As always we want to be transparent with everyone, and the truth is that a leak in the first week and especially the first day is a huge blow for us.
I think it's really important to have a base outside of this site. Another possible way to get attention is to reach out and contact other developers of similar games and ask them to co-sponsor your game. Perhaps consider contacting Devs of a Promised Best Left Unkept, or NTRMAN, etc?

I've seen a lot of games on this site, and, frankly, it's not the greatest place for getting patrons. It's okay, but not really an effective main source of advertising. I absolutely love the team's work, and wish the best for you all.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Any chance we could get a signature image made for this game? It certainly deserves the exposure. I'd make it myself but my GIMP experience is rather limited and I fear I wouldn't do it justice.
I'll second this, a sig would be one small way of increasing awareness of this VN.

Another possible avenue for getting more eyes on the Patreon would be cross-marketing with other similar titles.
I think it's really important to have a base outside of this site. Another possible way to get attention is to reach out and contact other developers of similar games and ask them to co-sponsor your game. Perhaps consider contacting Devs of a Promised Best Left Unkept, or NTRMAN, etc?

I've seen a lot of games on this site, and, frankly, it's not the greatest place for getting patrons. It's okay, but not really an effective main source of advertising. I absolutely love the team's work, and wish the best for you all.

Thanks for the suggestion about the signature! We made these two:

TtP signatures

And we'll definitely keep the cross-promotion in mind!

TheThirst

Jul 21, 2020
I know it's a pirate site, but I've bought games and joined Patreons of games I only ever came across from this site. Pretty sure I'm not unique in that regard.

Surely the more eyes on your product the better, no? I do agree with you that it shouldn't be the main focus of advertising, but I think active engagement with the community here likely helps.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
May I ask if you could share some hint or a small spoiler on what's about to happen this upcoming update sir?
Not currently, sorry. However, starting in February we will be releasing one preview image per month to the public. This is in addition to the two WIP images that the "Exclusive Peek" patrons currently get each month, of course!

bleruse

Jul 4, 2018

This is what I was trying to say, thank you. F95 can't be the sole source of advertisement for any of these games simply by the nature of the site.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
NTR is intended as cheating (MC's husband doesn't know anything) or like "netorase" (sharing/cuckold)? There are any hotwife/cuckold scenes for now?

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
0.6.0 and still no sex? I was thinking no play the game on low content but i guess maybe i should wait to get finished :ROFLMAO:
Well, the game has 24 cg and saying that it has low content is a bit misleading.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that being a ntr visual novel, they are doing a good job in terms of characters development and internal dialogues. If we were at version 0.6 and there was no no foreplay at all/or no progress on Sophie's side, I probably would have complained too :LOL: but watching her interact with Zack and slowly starting to change is a treat. I would love to be more slow ntr games out there, was thinking of trying to make one too but I don't have time :(

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes