4.20 star(s) 60 Votes

GuyFawkesHer

May 19, 2021
I don't even know why I click on ntr and hope that maybe the pc is the one doing the ntr but that's never the case.
I guess it's a matter of perspective; I have half of all NTR-tagged games on this site on "ignore" since it's a MC with a huge dick fucking other peoples' wives.

And if it's not that, then it's because the game is *very* tangentially related to NTR, since some people can't handle it if any girl in any game shows an interest in someone other than MC, and thus require a trigger warning in the form of an NTR tag.

• Haha
Reactions: Fyo and Toushiro

blackraven69

Dec 20, 2022
Turning the Page [v0.5.0]

Windows : -
Mac : -
Android : -

Dec 4, 2022
Dont play ntr hahahhaha this guy want the NTR dude to be a handsome good, humble person :ROFLMAO:
NTR guy don't need to be a blackmailer , rapist or an asshole. There are some cases where the ntr guy is just too cool,sweet and too good in bed (+ has a big D) and the heroine can't resist his charm so its heroine's own choice to have an affair with him, not because she was blackmailed, she was threatened ,nor she was raped but because she was charmed

May 20, 2022
If the bull is a good person hurts more because he's like the better version of the MC. "Asshole alpha douchebag is hotter" maybe for one fap but it's not realistic and it's kind of a meme. Also the guy could be good and an asshole as well, there are grey areas. This one doesn't seem to be entirely bad but of course he is a bit devilish. How far they go will depend on the fmc, that's how I feel about this one.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Nice that we finally got some choices. I am playing as Sophie and I think I chose all the obvious corruption choices. The last choice is the only one that I am not sure about. I think the "act naturally" would be more along the lines of accepting her "needs" but playing the last little bit, both ways, everything seems the same after she changes shirts. On the "act natural" route, she has to lie more. Not sure if that guilt might work in favor or against her eventual acceptance of wanting some good, multi-orgasmic fucking or not.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
This is not kinetic. The first chapters, maybe, but there are already a few choices, and there will certainly be more later on, so I don't know why that tag is here. It's misleading.

Reactions: gazlene
Dec 4, 2022
As far as I remember in one of the endings Daniel admitted that he played dumb and was plotting against the husband from the very beginning.
Well of course no good guy will target a married woman and bang someone else wife whatever the reason is , that's a crime. but at least Daniel not as bad as the previous ntr guys of Azienda . Hope this one not as bad too

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes