4.20 star(s) 60 Votes

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
So is this game getting to the point where the NTR is starting or still at the build up phase?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so I can play male or female
but it says "stealing". so its kinetic novel as I dont have any choices? I need to let the blonde do whatever if I play female?

edit: so I read a bit above and there will be choices.
but what does that mean? if the premise is the let the blonde do whatever, the choices will do what? lead to game over? (like happy ending, she didnt get stolen, well played. game over)

theres plenty of hentai games like this. where I can play boy, and he gets his wife/gf stolen and we see little to almost nothing.
and the next round, we can unlock girl. and see from her perspective, but no choices. since it already happened.
but no matter the choices from boyfriend, the stealing will happen, but BF can maybe cheat himself, or he understand more or less of the situation.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I think it would be hilarious if it turns out it is not Zach at all who is the antagonist. Like after Sophie has rejected him, he really does stay away. And in a strange twist, it ends up being Jonah all this time (or more likely Nate). Just to completely throw us off, ya know? And Zach ends up being the good guy in the end to tell us about it.

Eh, just some bored thoughts while waiting for the main dish to be served. Nice update, don't mind the slow pace myself but I know others want to jump right into it instead of letting it build up. Eh, to each their own. I like the build up more as it makes the NTR that much more sweeter when it happens.

Either way, thanks! ;)

May 20, 2022
I think it would be hilarious if it turns out it is not Zach at all who is the antagonist. Like after Sophie has rejected him, he really does stay away. And in a strange twist, it ends up being Jonah all this time (or more likely Nate). Just to completely throw us off, ya know? And Zach ends up being the good guy in the end to tell us about it.

Eh, just some bored thoughts while waiting for the main dish to be served. Nice update, don't mind the slow pace myself but I know others want to jump right into it instead of letting it build up. Eh, to each their own. I like the build up more as it makes the NTR that much more sweeter when it happens.

Either way, thanks! ;)
I mean yeah it's good when it's finished, but when you have to wait........ my balls hurt

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I really like the build up and the story is interesting enough to keep me entertained. It's similar to a japanese VN.

Also, the art and writing are very good, and the choice of music for the game really matches.

Great work, Azienda !

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The game lacks the kinetic tag, there are no choices besides the MC selection - at least i havent seen any. And with a 0.3 there should be several choices already ... or a kinetic tag.

Now I think i wasted time, because I hate KN and there is a reason I have that tage disabled ... :/

Reactions: Eldar

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
Well, it was an update that didn't meet my expectations.
The scenes were not enough, there was only a husband and wife +18 bed scene which we have already seen before, and for the seductive part, the costume and the story at the end of the game could have been better. I know that it's only a public version but I hoped to see more after a month. The theme of the suspicious husband stays weak compared to some of the japan novels. Also, my suggestion is after ntr scenario happened, the game might give us the option to gain back to us our beloved wife. I have only seen one game that gave us this option and I really like it.

:( Azienda

johnsitora22

Nov 24, 2017
The scenes were not enough, there was only a husband and wife +18 bed scene which we have already seen before, and for the seductive part, the costume and the story at the end of the game could have been better. I know that it's only a public version but I hoped to see more after a month. The theme of the suspicious husband stays weak compared to some of the japan novels. Also, my suggestion is after ntr scenario happened, the game might give us the option to gain back to us our beloved wife. I have only seen one game that gave us this option and I really like it.

May I know the title of the game giving us the option to steal back the wife?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Munchking

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
The best game of this creator. Good script, believable and with an adequate evolution of the characters, including the stud (very good the conversation with the husband trying to tell you that he has fulfilled his part). I hope there are different paths, I do not like a single path of deep corruption, I also like the path of corruption of the wife but without ceasing to be her.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2054014

Overview:
For Felix and Sophie Page, two professors at Riverside College, things are going very well.
They have jobs they love, they are well respected and most importantly: they have each other. In fact,
their recent marriage has made it official.
Nothing could get between them... except maybe one of their students...​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2022-10-20
Developer: Azienda - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Other Games: Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening - My Mother Kyoko - NTR Fallen
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2054015 View attachment 2054016 View attachment 2054017 View attachment 2181689 View attachment 2112515 View attachment 2054019 View attachment 2054021
Loving this game and the idea to play the game from both the husband's and wife's perspectives. Waiting on your next update and thank you.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I really like these games where u can play different perspectives. Maybe it would be more exciting if the wifes perspective would not be available from beginning but get unlocked after playing the husbands perspective first. Also a perspective of the Bully would be interesting as achievement when husband and wifes perspective are finished. But i know its a lot of work and may not interesting for many people. But gteat game so far.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I really like the build up and the story is interesting enough to keep me entertained. It's similar to a japanese VN.

Also, the art and writing are very good, and the choice of music for the game really matches.

Great work, Azienda !
A big thanks to you and all those who made encouraging posts and reviews, reading those really helps keep us going! It means a lot! :)
so I can play male or female
but it says "stealing". so its kinetic novel as I dont have any choices? I need to let the blonde do whatever if I play female?

edit: so I read a bit above and there will be choices.
but what does that mean? if the premise is the let the blonde do whatever, the choices will do what? lead to game over? (like happy ending, she didnt get stolen, well played. game over)

theres plenty of hentai games like this. where I can play boy, and he gets his wife/gf stolen and we see little to almost nothing.
and the next round, we can unlock girl. and see from her perspective, but no choices. since it already happened.
but no matter the choices from boyfriend, the stealing will happen, but BF can maybe cheat himself, or he understand more or less of the situation.
As others have said, the first major decision has been added to the game in version 0.4.0, which leads to an ending. However, this will not be the only kind we plan on adding. Starting in version 0.5.0 we plan on implementing decisions from both perspectives more regularly. Most will not be as massive as the decisions in 0.4.0, but cumulatively they may have a larger effect on what is happening in the plot. As a result, we hope to give the player a bit more agency over the experience in ways you may enjoy as a netorare fan.

One of our main goals in making this game is to create something that people will enjoy, so we are certainly disappointed that you didn't like the update as much as you thought you might. We ourselves are large fans of Japanese NTR VNs and one day hope to achieve something on that level. We have a long road ahead of us, but it is our hope that you, and all others, continue to see what we craft over time.

As far as your suggestion goes, there are tons of great NTR ideas and it is always a matter of picking which ones are right for the story at hand. While we hate to disappoint people, sometimes the ideas people have for our games don't quite fit for us as creators. That being said, it's a fine idea and I wouldn't lose hope. It's quite possible that Felix will attempt such a thing and even if he doesn't, it's possible that the protagonist of our next game will do something similar.

What I want to make clear however, is that the focus of this VN will be the corruption of Sophie when playing her pov, and a mystery netorare experience when playing the male pov. So don't expect Felix to start having affairs with other students or anything like that. His pov is strictly netorare focused. Sophie's story on the other hand, can be enjoyed by any person who is interested in seeing a cute teacher having a rather... peculiar school life.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes