4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Personally, I would prefer a complete release as I know it from Japan instead of being supplied with monthly appetizers for 10 years at astronomically high costs and the risk that the game will be discontinued.
But everyone as he likes. :)
These games are niche. There is no need to be hypocritical either. If that were to happen, the game would be pirated and only 0.01% of the users would pay and that would lead to the death of the team and its future projects.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Personally, I would prefer a complete release as I know it from Japan instead of being supplied with monthly appetizers for 10 years at astronomically high costs and the risk that the game will be discontinued.
But everyone as he likes. :)
This becomes more and more off-topic so i will keep it short. Most Japanese games are garbage, they have like 5-10 unique CGs and throw in bunch of grind to give players illusion of content. Writing is just not worth commenting on. Few studios are exception to this, those that built up their brand, can expect to get really good sales and thus can secure funding. Also their market exists there for longer, different culture and work standards. I'm not too happy with patreon model myself but for now it is either that or flip 5 scenes for 5$ type of games.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Turning the Page [v0.11.0] Available and [v0.10.0] Public Release!
Hey everyone!
Finally! It is that time of month again
I’ll start with the facts. Update 0.11.0 contains:
  • 5 New CGs
  • 1 Animation
  • 35k Words
  • 2 New Sprite Outfits
  • 21 Additional SFX
That is a lot of corruption-filled netorare content! We promise it only drove us slightly insane making it
All that effort is certainly worth it, though. A lot of things we have been planning for quite a long time finally come to pass this month. As such, we are really excited to share this with you. We think you are really going to like it!
So please, go ahead and give our latest update a try, here:
Turning the Page [v0.11.0]
As usual, you can give our previous update a read for free, here:

Until next time, we hope you have a great summer!
Azienda

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022

Turning the Page [v0.11.0] Available and [v0.10.0] Public Release!
Hey everyone!
Finally! It is that time of month again
I’ll start with the facts. Update 0.11.0 contains:
  • 5 New CGs
  • 1 Animation
  • 35k Words
  • 2 New Sprite Outfits
  • 21 Additional SFX
That is a lot of corruption-filled netorare content! We promise it only drove us slightly insane making it
All that effort is certainly worth it, though. A lot of things we have been planning for quite a long time finally come to pass this month. As such, we are really excited to share this with you. We think you are really going to like it!
So please, go ahead and give our latest update a try, here:
Turning the Page [v0.11.0]
As usual, you can give our previous update a read for free, here:

Until next time, we hope you have a great summer!
Azienda
WOW! Cant wait to play it ;)

Jun 19, 2022
I just joined the Dev's patreon under the "Game Access" Tier, so how come I can't download v0.11.0? Now it's saying it's locked under the "First Access Release" for $15 or something?

What does the Game Access tier get me then if the previous month's build is released publicly for free?

Sorry I'm new to Patreon so I don't really get how it works.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I don't suppose some patron can share some pics of this? I doubt they would be too spoilery even if they show a new look for Sophie.
There are two new outfits yeah, one is the one you saw in the image, the other is Amy's. In any case, here they are :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just joined the Dev's patreon under the "Game Access" Tier, so how come I can't download v0.11.0? Now it's saying it's locked under the "First Access Release" for $15 or something?

What does the Game Access tier get me then if the previous month's build is released publicly for free?

Sorry I'm new to Patreon so I don't really get how it works.
Hi! It's all written in the tiers description on Patreon. This month, we published yesterday for First Access, on June 23 it's the Early Access release and on the 27 it'll be the Game Access release. We always follow that pattern.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
There are two new outfits yeah, one is the one you saw in the image, the other is Amy's. In any case, here they are :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi! It's all written in the tiers description on Patreon. This month, we published yesterday for First Access, on June 23 it's the Early Access release and on the 27 it'll be the Game Access release. We always follow that pattern.
They are very reasonable deadlines.

Reactions: Nefurien
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes