4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Hi! It's all written in the tiers description on Patreon. This month, we published yesterday for First Access, on June 23 it's the Early Access release and on the 27 it'll be the Game Access release. We always follow that pattern.
Everything is well explained there... for average person and sometimes that is not enough. I will give you some feedback on it.

First your choice of tier names is rather unfortunate. While i understand the idea behind it, some people won't ask themselves the question "what is the difference between different tiers?". They will see "game access" and understand it as "get game now". I think it is better to have abstract tier names so people don't get tier names confused with common meaning of the words.

It is also good idea to have the tier descriptions self contained, meaning it should say how much earlier/later the access is compared to other tiers. So description of "game access" should state "get access to game 4 days after "early access" tier ; week after "first access" tier."

Finally your publicly visible announcement post for 0.11.0 does not state what tier it is available for. It only states "0.11.0 available" and then you have tier "game access" , I hope you can see how a new person can get the wrong idea.

You don't need to apply all of the above, i would suggest just changing the description of "Game access" and "Early access" to state how many days after "First access" the newest patch becomes accessible.

Feb 11, 2022
Why don't you put the game on steam Because my Card doesn't work On patreon Because I'm Brazilian And I don't know why else I would buy it if it was on steam. I'm using the translator (put the game on steam to have a way to play with a 10day delay)

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
I always missed Felix's POV being better, because his POV is extremely superficial and lacking in content, of course I take into account that things only heat up now between Sophie and Zack, so we can have a better Felix POV like video calls going on, hidden sex and stuff like that. I really hope that Félix's POV improves or just ends and focus only on Sophie because currently I think that Félix's POV is very poorly used, don't freak out it's just my opinion based on other great NTR with MC's vision (husband or boyfriend) .Perhaps this is one of the main reasons why I do not strongly support the project, because I believe that what is missing for this game is among the best is the best use of Félix's vision.

Reactions: Gnoomoos

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I always missed Felix's POV being better, because his POV is extremely superficial and lacking in content, of course I take into account that things only heat up now between Sophie and Zack, so we can have a better Felix POV like video calls going on, hidden sex and stuff like that. I really hope that Félix's POV improves or just ends and focus only on Sophie because currently I think that Félix's POV is very poorly used, don't freak out it's just my opinion based on other great NTR with MC's vision (husband or boyfriend) .Perhaps this is one of the main reasons why I do not strongly support the project, because I believe that what is missing for this game is among the best is the best use of Félix's vision.
I very rarely even play Felix's POV tbh. I support for Sophie's POV. Something about a female protagonist that's slowly corrupted into becoming dependent on a cock other than her hubby's is hot to me. 11.0 doesn't disappoint either.

Reactions: RandomLeviathan
Apr 5, 2022
I very rarely even play Felix's POV tbh. I support for Sophie's POV. Something about a female protagonist that's slowly corrupted into becoming dependent on a cock other than her hubby's is hot to me. 11.0 doesn't disappoint either.
you said it all, you don't even touch Felix's route because it's not interesting and doesn't draw attention, that's why I wanted it to be better.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I think Felix POV does what is meant to do - show how foolish and blinded by love he is. It is great set up for Sophie's POV.
If you are asking for more risky scenes to show how oblivious he is then I suspect they are coming just that Sophie is not corrupted enough yet to agree to them.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Why don't you put the game on steam Because my Card doesn't work On patreon Because I'm Brazilian And I don't know why else I would buy it if it was on steam. I'm using the translator (put the game on steam to have a way to play with a 10day delay)
Hey! We were thinking of putting Turning the Page on Steam, but we were planning on doing it when the game is completed. We know there are devs who upload unfinished projects and then update them over time but we were more inclined to post the finished product in there.
Hey Azienda, have you considered making a Subscribestar page? I'd love to support this game there.
We have heard people express issues with Patreon, so it's something we're considering. We'll be sure to let you all know if we start one. Thanks for the suggestion!

Feb 11, 2022
I know well how and I want to help the developer. more and it's discouraging to wait until the next update in 20 days I can play and it's kinda sad and discouraging just because my card doesn't work on patreon it would be nice if you guys from azienda did the same as hangover cat more I understand you (Sorry for the typo I don't speak English I'm Brazilian) I love you so much Do Azienda

Reactions: Yaelahnap

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
As for me brother, Patreon doesn't work with cards in my country (Russia), PayPal too... Just dying of excitement about new update, would be nice if Azienda add other option for support T w T
fr or for creators to put a petition to Patreon for other countries to be able to pay with their "countrys cashapp" or something. ik it may be hard tho for Patreon to do that part

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It's amazing, the culmination of everything that happened before. The beginning of this tragedy (for Felix) is concluded in this update and the main act begins NOW.
Shhhhhh spoil me some more, PM me the details if you don't want spoil them here pls xD

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
Yeah I couldn't wait and signed up for it. It was definitely worth it. Looking forward to the future animations too.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes