4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
Hi everyone. We had received no complaints until now about payments, but after reading about several people having problems with Patreon in the past few days, we decided to open a Subscribestar page as well. We’ll start working on it and will try for it to be available for the release of version 0.12.0, next month.
nice, I hope others creators do it aswell but none really interests me more than this game lol

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Nuzult

Jan 17, 2023
Those who had to subscribe the Patreon they already did. Dev income hurts when game leaks in just 2-5 days. Now it's already 9 days and after 4-5 days if leak happens it would'nt matter much to the dev
This isn't true. It always affects them. They just lose money if it is very early rather than gain a small amount. Without leaks they make a lot more.

Great_____000

Dec 5, 2019
This isn't true. It always affects them. They just lose money if it is very early rather than gain a small amount. Without leaks they make a lot more.
I was saying it's already 9 days and after 4-5 days 15 days approx if leak happen then Dev will not bother . Leaks are the major excitement .

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I was saying it's already 9 days and after 4-5 days 15 days approx if leak happen then Dev will not bother . Leaks are the major excitement .
Is been 2 days since the 5$ tier got it, just wait and indeed someone will leak it at the end of the month or the first days of the next.

bubbacola7588

Feb 17, 2022
I didn't realize they already released it for $5 Patrons. I'm not going to leak it or spoil too much but I will share some info on it.
Sophies side has 6 new CG's (Yes, I said 6 in a single update), at least 4 out of 6 are great and the animated CG is fantastic and is worth the $5 Patron alone.
I'm not terribly interested in Felix' POV but I believe he has 1 new CG as well.
Story progressed nicely and I have to say this again, the animated scene is AmAzInG!
But sorry, no hero today. If you want more amazing updates like this one, go subscribe.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Animefan_09
Feb 11, 2022
I really love the azienda team and I hope they are the greatest creators of Ntr content or other genres Go 1k♥ Patreon I'm Just a Fan (I don't speak English I used a translator) I'm from Brazil ♥

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I really love the azienda team and I hope they are the greatest creators of Ntr content or other genres Go 1k♥ Patreon I'm Just a Fan (I don't speak English I used a translator) I'm from Brazil ♥
Patreon accepts Paypal as well iirc. You may wanna check if you can link your personal card to a Paypal account for online payments ( just saying, it may works for many other payments as well).

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Lol at the cheap people waiting for leaks instead of skipping 2 hamburgers to just pay for the $5.00 Patreon. JFL
To be fair,

I'm waiting for next month.

Azienda has one of those weird billing systems that runs until the end of the month, if you supported the project now, you'd need to pay another 5$ on saturday.

Wait until the 1st, support, and the 5$ will carry you to the Game Access release of 0.12.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Well, just pay with paypal. I don't know. Who doesn't have paypal?
Tried it looks like Paypal too works similar to patreon when in it comes to my country Looks like most of my country cards won't work i guess other than Premium cards which given by wealthier high class Banks really i even tried buying a VCC for this but the cost of Vcc defeats the purpose of me trying to buy $5 patreon

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
Well, just pay with paypal. I don't know. Who doesn't have paypal?

And you can add Russia and Belarus to that list as it was made in 2021.
People living in the West are like 10% of world population, there are plenty of poor and shitty countries. If you can burn 5$ living in US\EU doesn't mean some poor guy in Egypt, Pakistan or Venezuela can.

People on pirate forum telling others to just spend money is ridiculous, sometimes people cant buy something, for various reasons, and pirating is the only way to experience it.

Last edited:

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
Alternatively if you play the public version then wait a month for the next public release you will have exactly the same wait for the next (public) chapter as those who are waiting for the next Patreon chapter. We all end up waiting a month whether we pay or not.

I get the impatience but is that really a good reason to penalise a dev that releases a free version anyway?

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2021
Alternatively if you play the public version then wait a month for the next public release you will have exactly the same wait for the next (public) chapter as those who are waiting for the next Patreon chapter. We all end up waiting a month wether we pay or not.

I get the impatience but is that really a good reason to penalise a dev that releases a free version anyway?
mhm very true, atleast the devs are very consistent with release schedule and like u said releases a free version too. i dont love everything about this game but i appreciate how accommodating the devs are

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

And you can add Russia and Belarus to that list as it was made in 2021.
People living in the West are like 10% of world population, there are plenty of poor and shitty countries. If you can burn 5$ living in US\EU doesn't mean some poor guy in Egypt, Pakistan or Venezuela can.

People on pirate forum telling others to just spend money is ridiculous, sometimes people cant buy something, for various reasons, and pirating is the only way to experience it.
I am from Venezuela and i don't complain as much, and even then i know who to blame (fuck you Madurooooooooo), anyway we are all adults (or being here must act like ones) and have to search for alternatives, i for example found an electronic debit card i could use (i just had to recharge it through binance), sadly i had to freeze it due to irregular movements (good thing i always left it empty after using it xD), i am trying to find another that i could use.

Anyone knows of electronic debit cards that can be recharged from Venezuela (not via Paypal), something that works with Binance or even the banks here (or more likely that has sites where you can make transactions to recharge it via a third party)

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes