4.20 star(s) 59 Votes
Aug 16, 2018
As for me brother, Patreon doesn't work with cards in my country (Russia), PayPal too... Just dying of excitement about new update, would be nice if Azienda add other option for support T w T
+1 for subscribestar or other alternatives. I do concede that your user base in these sites may never be more that 5% of Patreon.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah I couldn't wait and signed up for it. It was definitely worth it. Looking forward to the future animations too.
I envy youuuuu, any spoilers? xD

As in what makes this update special? There were some juicy hints earlier in the comments but not enough xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Game Access (5$) tier gets the update tomorrow.

Keep it in your pants.
Meanwhile here i am hoping for at least spoilersn in case this one isn't leaked xD

Like seriosuly people keep saying this one update is really good

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, if I read the info before. the subscribers/donors get one version ahead of the public. Which is perfectly fine with me. However did seem some teaser and comments how good version 11.0 already is. Which they (subscribers/donors) should be getting version 0.12. However, I am a patience person so I am willing to wait until the developer release the public version whenever the developer believe it ready to be release to the public.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: XXane

razormane64

Jan 24, 2021
who decided just to use patreon which leaves lot of countries unaccessible ?
Doing a reverse search in this thread about payment complaints (which are very few) and looking at their Patron count, you might want to reevaluate that. Also, what alternatives do you suggest then?
I take issue with you whining about how *your* payment isn't working then proceeding to claim how leakers are necessary when they're not.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Hi everyone. We had received no complaints until now about payments, but after reading about several people having problems with Patreon in the past few days, we decided to open a Subscribestar page as well. We’ll start working on it and will try for it to be available for the release of version 0.12.0, next month.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes