4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

SHiro-kun

Apr 6, 2023
it's a pity that the developer does not have a boosty and I can't get the version earlier with the help of donation

Feb 11, 2022
With all due respect, this is already boring What do we have left and wait until the 20th of this month, when it's coming Let's stop it (I'm using a translator, there may be some typos)

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah there's no need to be this agressive guys, we can all agree and understand why early leaks are bad, while simultaniously not shitting on people who legitimatly cant pay the 5 bucks be it through international currency fuckery fuckery or other cirumstances. Lets all be kind and enjoy some sweet ntr.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah there's no need to be this agressive guys, we can all agree and understand why early leaks are bad, while simultaniously not shitting on people who legitimatly cant pay the 5 bucks be it through international currency fuckery fuckery or other cirumstances. Lets all be kind and enjoy some sweet ntr.
^

Support if you can or have money to spare. Not all of us fap from first world countries.
Also people can support a game even without money: advertising, word of mouth, reccomandations. Just respect creators and communities and support them in the way you feel good for yourself.

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
^

Support if you can or have money to spare. Not all of us fap from first world countries.
Also people can support a game even without money: advertising, word of mouth, reccomandations. Just respect creators and communities and support them in the way you feel good for yourself.
100% Agree bro!

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Surprised no one leaked the latest update yet, it's been what, 10 days? Here you go:

Windows: -
Mac: -
Android: -

Enjoy!

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am sure that Azienda would have put in request in the "Game Request" to have the OP page update with the new update release. That is usually when I check out the update.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TurningThePage-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes