4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

RiceCakezz

May 27, 2018
Anyone else think the sex scene's music should have more energy? Maybe something more energetic but also evil in a way.

Nov 14, 2021
Anyone else think the sex scene's music should have more energy? Maybe something more energetic but also evil in a way.
i dont like the ominous music so ive actually started two instances of the game and muted the main one and for the other one i played one of the earlier sex scenes where the music was more upbeat and lustful hahahhh

not a huge turn on to have spooky ass music while she get railed so hard she squirts

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
The first two games from Azienda had creepier music during sex. I guess it's also one of their trademarks, a way to enhance the feeling of immorality and how the evil villain is corrupting the pure heroine.
There are different styles of NTR, some are more lighthearted or comical, but that is not Azienda, Azienda is meant to give you a feeling of: "This is fucked up!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilikxx

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, is there some different path in this game(I only recall one choice, very early on, something about a wet shirt and how to go back, run or walk, I think it was something like that, slept too many nights since then)? I keep seeing in the changelog occasional cgs for Felix but never get those, just Sophia ones. Unless we are counting ones where he is in the area but unaware his wife is getting railed but we don't see him, just "hear" his voice.

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
OK, is there some different path in this game(I only recall one choice, very early on, something about a wet shirt and how to go back, run or walk, I think it was something like that, slept too many nights since then)? I keep seeing in the changelog occasional cgs for Felix but never get those, just Sophia ones. Unless we are counting ones where he is in the area but unaware his wife is getting railed but we don't see him, just "hear" his voice.
There’s a Felix route that’s completely from his POV. You can choose it when starting the game.

JOHunter57

May 11, 2020
Hi there! Just posted a preview for this month's release.

Here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, just curious, are there any more scenes involving kissing soon? For some reason i feel like kissing has an intamacy beyond sex and i feel like part of the fall of sophie is it becoming normalized. Thats just my random opinion haha, anyways thanks for the consistency and amazing work!

Reactions: geocites and Mythrs

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Hey, just curious, are there any more scenes involving kissing soon? For some reason i feel like kissing has an intamacy beyond sex and i feel like part of the fall of sophie is it becoming normalized. Thats just my random opinion haha, anyways thanks for the consistency and amazing work!
Hi! Well, there hasn't been a "true" kiss between Sophie and Zack yet, so don't worry, they'll come. It just needs some more time for things to evolve.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
Wouldn't it be nice if there was an x-ray image in the scene where Zack ejaculates inside Sophia, like in a previous episode. My personal opinion is that it would be very nice.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes