4.20 star(s) 59 Votes
Jun 19, 2022
Is there any NTR like that? Would be interested in reading / playing something like that.

Where the Male Lead is larger than the Antagonist, but the Antagonist just has better technique. I like the reversal where the rough sex happens with the SO, but the passionate sex happens with the Antagonist. (Of course the Antagonist should still be the bad one here, since I don't consider it NTR if the Antagonist has the moral high ground vs the Male lead)
We'll just have to wait till NTR evolves to reach that avant-garde era lol

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Azienda
At some moments in the story, situations arise in which elements can add to the details, in addition to piquing curiosity and spicing up the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me suggest some elements that will add to the details of the story:
Stains, wet clothes, marks on the skin, tattoos, makeup, nails, erotic objects, lingerie, messy hair, odors in the air, etc. In short, any unusual situation, even if it involves a simple activity or object.

Mar 27, 2022
Not trying to sound like an ass but it literally lists all the release info on the patreon page. Releases are on the 20th of the month for the highest tier, and the lowest tier gets it a week later, aka the 27th

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Not trying to sound like an ass but it literally lists all the release info on the patreon page. Releases are on the 20th of the month for the highest tier, and the lowest tier gets it a week later, aka the 27th
Sorry but I'm new to this and for game access tier it says every month but not a specific date so I just had to clarify. Thank you for sharing tho :)

• Angry
Reactions: ItsNotUs

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Sorry but I'm new to this and for game access tier it says every month but not a specific date so I just had to clarify. Thank you for sharing tho :)
It's listed sort of in reverse.

It says Game Access gets it every month, and the other tiers say how much earlier they get it than Game Access tier.

Or you could also have checked the Patreon post history to see that Game Access release has been every month on the 27th.

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
New update is released on patreon only for top tier, waiting for someone to give spoiler summary and their rating too

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes