4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Nah, if it was, we would have seen it via Sophie's perspective.

Speaking of the computer, Felix almost caught Sophie cheating though. The last video he watched (on the computer), with the "girl" riding Zack. If he would have watched for just a few seconds longer, he would have heard Zack calling Sophie's name and vice versa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not 100% sure, but IIRC, I think in some of the videos the audio (aka the text) was altered to remove names.

After all, Zack looks to be intentionally feeding this content to Felix, as evidenced by the BJ video, for example.

Dec 9, 2021
I mean I get the feeling that Sophie isn't the first teacher that Zach has corrupted. He is definelty destroying Felix by corrupting her, and I hope that he remains an ass and casts her off once he has finished his time at the univeristy. Zach is a narcisist and while it seems like he cares for Sophie, it all really about his wants and desires. Once there is nothing left for her to offer it.s on to the next challenge.

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
Zach is in the right.
(Stewart's calculus textbook is shit.)
Zach will save Sophie.
(Spivak is all you need.)
Zach shall cross the Rubicon.

VICTORIA AUT MORS

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
So I assume my instinctual response to not click it is the right move?
Its definately .15 alright. Just the name they refer to characters is different from what I can tell. If your like me and don't give a shit if everyone was called Chad or Tyrone, then you'll be fine.

Reactions: Jaykin and Nuzult

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I honestly don't know what to say about the last messages and I want to remain polite, so I will avoid commenting on this. I would kindly ask if in the next months people can wait a little longer before asking/leaking the update or we will risk not being able to continue making games.

In addition, I don't think there's any point in being aggressive, rude, or pretending to be other people. Having a decent and peaceful community both on Discord and here would be preferable, for anyone.

dogfighter

Jul 9, 2022
I honestly don't know what to say about the last messages and I want to remain polite, so I will avoid commenting on this. I would kindly ask if in the next months people can wait a little longer before asking/leaking the update or we will risk not being able to continue making games.

In addition, I don't think there's any point in being aggressive, rude, or pretending to be other people. Having a decent and peaceful community both on Discord and here would be preferable, for anyone.
Unrelated to leaking and the colorful personalities in this thread, any plans to for early access release on Steam? Can't speak for everyone but I would gladly pay a one-time fee to access this game.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
appreciate the work. it was a great update. love to see the internal conflict the mc is facing. don't really care to see the male's pov but i guess some enjoy that. the story itself with the female is good

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

Go on get tore into them, slag them off - You know you want to :devilish: I am liking this.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So is anyone playing the Felix route? Is it worth a play through? I can’t imagine there is any sex scenes which is why I haven’t played but if the story is good I’ll try it. Any thoughts?

Reactions: ARJUNA91

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I also want to mirror what the developer said. Right now I am a low level patreon of his but to be honest I’m thinking of canceling because it gets released here before I have access on my tier. I probably won’t because I like to support games I enjoy but there isn’t a lot of reason when I could get access for free

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes