4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Oh good heavens, this thread just got the newest version of this awaited game, i cant wait to play it!

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
So is anyone playing the Felix route? Is it worth a play through? I can’t imagine there is any sex scenes which is why I haven’t played but if the story is good I’ll try it. Any thoughts?
It's worth a play through for sure, the content isn't nearly as much since he's not getting railed by Zack, but it completes the story. I find it difficult to do so since my empathy is fairly high and it makes me feel terrible; but I'd also say that's an indication of how successful it is.

Reactions: ARJUNA91

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Not a fan of it at all. Disappointing that they've been building up either anal or bareback as the next big step to suddenly switch gears to another random fetish.
Random fetish... She's been broken in as Zach's plaything... That second squirt... Oh mama!!! They've been building up a couple of fetishes alongside doing it bareback and anal too. Not come out of nowhere this.

I can't wait for her to broadcast her naughtiness :p

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So is anyone playing the Felix route? Is it worth a play through? I can’t imagine there is any sex scenes which is why I haven’t played but if the story is good I’ll try it. Any thoughts?
Been playing the Felix route myself. I find the mystery of it all pretty fun. Yeah, it is lacking in the sex scene department, but the story and the little glimpses here and there (computer and phone stuff) make up for it. Plus, if I want to see Sophie's stuff, I'll just check it out in the gallery lol.

If you like the mystery of NTR, then I'd recommend playing Felix's route. If you want a fem corruption story, then do Sophie's route. Though nothing says you can't have two separate saves and play both routes.

Dec 9, 2021
Been playing the Felix route myself. I find the mystery of it all pretty fun. Yeah, it is lacking in the sex scene department, but the story and the little glimpses here and there (computer and phone stuff) make up for it. Plus, if I want to see Sophie's stuff, I'll just check it out in the gallery lol.

If you like the mystery of NTR, then I'd recommend playing Felix's route. If you want a fem corruption story, then do Sophie's route. Though nothing says you can't have two separate saves and play both routes.
I've been playing it as well, though I'll be the first to admit I prefer the corruption route of Sofia better. I think I'd like Felix's route a bit better if there was a bit more angst and excitement of monitoring Zach's recordings.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I've been playing it as well, though I'll be the first to admit I prefer the corruption route of Sofia better. I think I'd like Felix's route a bit better if there was a bit more angst and excitement of monitoring Zach's recordings.
Yeah I find those are pretty much the best parts of Felix's route. The whole seeing it, but not knowing what it really is. The mystery aspect. Hope for more of those recordings in the future.

If you're looking for the more angst and excitement of that though, I have a feeling it will be coming soon. Felix is starting to get a bit more suspicious than usual after this latest update. He was pretty messed up for a while there after seeing that image on Nate's phone and even after seeing Sophie afterwards, he is still on edge about it.

So yeah, I have a feeling it is going to start affecting him a lot more now in the coming updates. They (Zack and Sophie) aren't doing a good job of hiding it as well anymore. It's only a matter of time till things start adding up in Felix's mind.

Reactions: SmolFrog3D

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
And Brookes ;)
I can see brooks but I wou
The last animation is very good. She's already got her pussy wide open.
Thank you very much Azienda.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish to see some anal and some risky sex like when they did it in the gym bathroom, they almost got caught I would love to see more of that

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TurningThePage-0.15.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes