4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I will express my "negative" point of view, I emphasize: This Is Just My Opinion!
-This update was very boring.
The last update was surprising, because Felix's perspective ended on a scene where he saw two silhouettes having sex in the shower and Sophia's perspective continued after this scene, adding another very hot scene, it was a Big Surprise!
-Despite the fact that it started very good (for those who wanted to see Felix and Soрhia having sex after Sophia got "elastic" after having sex with Zack multiple times) + hot dp scene!
Then everything went kind of sluggishly, probably because this is an update, the idea of this update, of this day, due to the capacity of the scenes, we most likely divided the update into two, this and the future on.
-For me the bsdm scene was boring, i could understand the scene with x object, but why was bdsm transferred to third scenes in bed? Probably again the answer to this is the next scene, but it will be in the next update. BDSM seemed boring to me, not because i don’t like it as a fetish. It’s just somehow strange that it fits into a young "romance" between a teacher and a student! If the first bdsm scene i can accept and understand, gamecom, players and cosplay, and etc. Then the second one clearly stands out from this plot.
Couples usually turn to role-playing when their sex life has lost fire and they want to diversify it!
-In general, the result: most of the update seemed boring to me, but whoever likes such a fetish clearly enjoyed it!
-And i also noticed a discrepancy in the perspectives of Felix and Sophia!
In Felix's perspective when Nate accidentally showed what Zack sent him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S: is it by chance or Nate knows everything? If we start from realism, Zack fucked Sophia more than once in his room and she moaned like "mad"! I don’t think that it has soundproof walls like in a recording studio, this is just a small observation, most likely, it seems to me that more people are involved in all this than it seems at first glance!
In general, in the photo Sophia is tied to x object, but this photo does not coincide with the events in Sophia’s perspective!
-In her perspective, firstly she is without a blindfold, she would have noticed that Zack was taking a photo and would have reacted to it somehow, or the creator could have played it up somehow! But she is not blindfolded and has small selectors on her nipples attached with tape, it's not in the photo on Nate's phone!
And the message that Zack sent to Nate was made at this moment or not, is not clear yet!
Here, either the scene with the photo was drawn first and then the scene of Sophia and Zack was developed, and this is why there is such a mismatch that led to this visual "bug". Only the devs knows.
I have given some thought to the last update and I see where you are coming from. I thought the update before this one was the best yet. It was Sophia finally admitting to herself that she needed this. Before that she was trying to convince herself that she could let this go at any time but she finally crossed the line when she showed up just to have sex with Zack. He also broke her by finally getting her to to reach a new level and she was talking dirty to him. While I liked the last update, I thought the introduction of BDSM was a little too early. In my opinion (and only mine), I would have preferred that they continue with the dirty talk and maybe push the fear of getting caught. Not just by Felix but by anybody else in convention. Maybe having them go off to a storage shed and then the janitor walking in on them and instead of stopping Zack makes her keep going while the guy watches. You could also play it later when the same janitor sees Sophia with Felix knowing she is screwing around behind his back. Regarding the ending of the game that is something I wonder about. Felix isn't like most of the cucks in other games. He has really done nothing to deserve this and I have to admit I feel bad for him (yes, I am feeling sympathy for a fictional character, but that's what makes this game so good, you actually do care about these people) and I want some kind of happy ending for Felix. I can't see how that could possibly happen. Sophia is addicted. The only outcome I could see that I would enjoy is that at the end you find that Zack was just using her this whole time. He did it just to satisfy his huge ego and he will end up dumping Sophia and then ghosting her. Either that or push her to be with other people for his own personal enjoyment and her finally saying that love overcomes lust and goes back to Felix. Like I said, I don't see that happening. This is going to end bad for Felix and I hope the developer gives him some kind of happy ending. He deserves it.

Reactions: tata19 and ItsNotUs

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
The only outcome I could see that I would enjoy is that at the end you find that Zack was just using her this whole time. He did it just to satisfy his huge ego and he will end up dumping Sophia and then ghosting her. Either that or push her to be with other people for his own personal enjoyment and her finally saying that love overcomes lust and goes back to Felix. Like I said, I don't see that happening. This is going to end bad for Felix and I hope the developer gives him some kind of happy ending. He deserves it.
I see exactly this happening. That's pretty much where I think the story is going to go, the first part in any case. Zach will lose interest after he's won his 'victory', and leave Sophie used, dejected and alone. I don't see why Felix would seek her company afterwards though, but at least he wouldn't be with Sophie any more?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I see exactly this happening. That's pretty much where I think the story is going to go, the first part in any case. Zach will lose interest after he's won his 'victory', and leave Sophie used, dejected and alone. I don't see why Felix would seek her company afterwards though, but at least he wouldn't be with Sophie any more?
Pretty much what I see coming as well. Felix is going to find out. There's no denying that. I have a feeling once he does, he'll ditch Sophie and move on with his life (after some heartbreak of course). I couldn't see him fighting for their relationship after all Sophie has done. Sophie, being so in love with Zack (or his cock), will go to him and he'll just be done with her. Their relationship will lose its magic once Felix leaves Sophie. He got what he wanted, and he can get whatever he wants, so he'll just ditch her for some new thrill. Leaving Sophie with nothing but regret.

At least, I see this as being one ending (that is, if we get multiple endings). It's the one that will make the most sense in the end. Only other ending that could make sense, is if Zack's feelings for Sophie really are true and they do indeed fall in love. Sophie leaves Felix and lives her new life with Zack instead. A bit far fetched (as this is an NTR game lol), but eh, could work.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Zack already broke Sophie from now on he can do whatever he wants with her. The only thing that can change that is for Felix to discover that Zack has been a manipulator at other schools and he can realize what is happening to Sophie and he can rescue her even though I don't know if he can save the marriage. I find that much more difficult because at the end of the day Sophie lied to him long before she was completely trapped by Zack.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I will express my "negative" point of view, I emphasize: This Is Just My Opinion!
-This update was very boring.
The last update was surprising, because Felix's perspective ended on a scene where he saw two silhouettes having sex in the shower and Sophia's perspective continued after this scene, adding another very hot scene, it was a Big Surprise!
-Despite the fact that it started very good (for those who wanted to see Felix and Soрhia having sex after Sophia got "elastic" after having sex with Zack multiple times) + hot dp scene!
Then everything went kind of sluggishly, probably because this is an update, the idea of this update, of this day, due to the capacity of the scenes, we most likely divided the update into two, this and the future on.
-For me the bsdm scene was boring, i could understand the scene with x object, but why was bdsm transferred to third scenes in bed? Probably again the answer to this is the next scene, but it will be in the next update. BDSM seemed boring to me, not because i don’t like it as a fetish. It’s just somehow strange that it fits into a young "romance" between a teacher and a student! If the first bdsm scene i can accept and understand, gamecom, players and cosplay, and etc. Then the second one clearly stands out from this plot.
Couples usually turn to role-playing when their sex life has lost fire and they want to diversify it!
-In general, the result: most of the update seemed boring to me, but whoever likes such a fetish clearly enjoyed it!
-And i also noticed a discrepancy in the perspectives of Felix and Sophia!
In Felix's perspective when Nate accidentally showed what Zack sent him
P.S: is it by chance or Nate knows everything? If we start from realism, Zack fucked Sophia more than once in his room and she moaned like "mad"! I don’t think that it has soundproof walls like in a recording studio, this is just a small observation, most likely, it seems to me that more people are involved in all this than it seems at first glance!
In general, in the photo Sophia is tied to x object, but this photo does not coincide with the events in Sophia’s perspective!
-In her perspective, firstly she is without a blindfold, she would have noticed that Zack was taking a photo and would have reacted to it somehow, or the creator could have played it up somehow! But she is not blindfolded and has small selectors on her nipples attached with tape, it's not in the photo on Nate's phone!
And the message that Zack sent to Nate was made at this moment or not, is not clear yet!
Here, either the scene with the photo was drawn first and then the scene of Sophia and Zack was developed, and this is why there is such a mismatch that led to this visual "bug". Only the devs knows.
I don't think that the Zack Sophia story is a romance, if you look at how Zack is operating it is a corruption/seduction/control dom route, Sophia thinks that the choices are hers, and obstensibly they are, but Zack is leading the dance and pushing the boundaries and corrupting Sophia bit by bit until her mind is dopamine addicted through association to Zack. Like any drug addict she will rationalise away her cheating to get her next Zack fix. It would be good if the ending has a twist for Felix, or a part 2 where we find that his working late is nothing of the sort and that he has been sleeping with another female teacher or female student, there are lots of ways that this story could be developed that gives more satisfying options. There are a few manga stories where the weaker intellectual bloke gets over the alpha big dick male through various methods, you know a reverse steal where the alpha has a girlfriend or wife and the alleged beta has a wife, but the beta wife is actually a lure to get the alpha to cheat to enable the beta couple to corrupt the alpha's wife or girlfriend. Lot's of great material, but it must be recognized as you pointed out, with so many moving parts to maintain accuracy/continuity in the story. There is no way that Zack seeing Sophia this much in town in a student Frat house that wouldn't have got back to Felix.

Reactions: Omunkulo

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I don't think that the Zack Sophia story is a romance, if you look at how Zack is operating it is a corruption/seduction/control dom route, Sophia thinks that the choices are hers, and obstensibly they are, but Zack is leading the dance and pushing the boundaries and corrupting Sophia bit by bit until her mind is dopamine addicted through association to Zack. Like any drug addict she will rationalise away her cheating to get her next Zack fix. It would be good if the ending has a twist for Felix, or a part 2 where we find that his working late is nothing of the sort and that he has been sleeping with another female teacher or female student, there are lots of ways that this story could be developed that gives more satisfying options. There are a few manga stories where the weaker intellectual bloke gets over the alpha big dick male through various methods, you know a reverse steal where the alpha has a girlfriend or wife and the alleged beta has a wife, but the beta wife is actually a lure to get the alpha to cheat to enable the beta couple to corrupt the alpha's wife or girlfriend. Lot's of great material, but it must be recognized as you pointed out, with so many moving parts to maintain accuracy/continuity in the story. There is no way that Zack seeing Sophia this much in town in a student Frat house that wouldn't have got back to Felix.
From the moment she sends videos to Felix, she is showing that she is not interested in anything about Sophie, only manipulating her to fulfill her base desires.

Reactions: viper217

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I don't know if you played Azienda's previous works but this isn't their style. Their style is: The cuck gets destroyed. So, there won't be any secret NTS ending, there won't be any revenge ending, there won't be any "Chad Felix" ending. The happy ending was already added to the game and, unlike their previous game it seems ever more unlikely for TtP to have a bittersweet ending. No, Felix, despite being innocent will have his life ruined for no other reason than Zack wanted to and was able to do it.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I don't know if you played Azienda's previous works but this isn't their style. Their style is: The cuck gets destroyed. So, there won't be any secret NTS ending, there won't be any revenge ending, there won't be any "Chad Felix" ending. The happy ending was already added to the game and, unlike their previous game it seems ever more unlikely for TtP to have a bittersweet ending. No, Felix, despite being innocent will have his life ruined for no other reason than Zack wanted to and was able to do it.
I would agree, but it is disappointing that these trash fiction visual novels all feel the need tread the same tired old paths.

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
The primary ending will consist of Sophie, possibly with Amy, flipping off Felix as she gives Zack a rusty venture, in a similar fashion to Misumi's game. The only question is whether she'll mix in a dirty sanchez.

Surely nobody is rooting against our glorious Amethyst.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I think the difference here though with this one is Zack has no reason to hurt Felix. Zack has no agenda against Felix, no hated past, no deep hatred for people like Felix. There is nothing driving Zack to "destroy" Felix. Zack is just going for what he wants. Sophie. Felix is a tiny minor obstacle, but he has no reason to ruin his life.

So far, Zack has done nothing to sabotage Felix's life in any way, except of course bang his wife. Zack has shown no inclination to mess with Felix's life. He just wants Sophie. And Sophie is giving him all of that on her own, so he has no reason to mess with Felix. In fact, he's been doing nothing but helping Felix.

So yeah, seeing how this is going to end will be interesting to say the least.

Reactions: Walter Victor

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I think the difference here though with this one is Zack has no reason to hurt Felix. Zack has no agenda against Felix, no hated past, no deep hatred for people like Felix. There is nothing driving Zack to "destroy" Felix. Zack is just going for what he wants. Sophie. Felix is a tiny minor obstacle, but he has no reason to ruin his life.

So far, Zack has done nothing to sabotage Felix's life in any way, except of course bang his wife. Zack has shown no inclination to mess with Felix's life. He just wants Sophie. And Sophie is giving him all of that on her own, so he has no reason to mess with Felix. In fact, he's been doing nothing but helping Felix.

So yeah, seeing how this is going to end will be interesting to say the least.
Did you forget the videos? If Zack only wants Sophie why send Felix the videos and risk Felix finding out? No, he sends the videos because he wants to screw with Felix's mind. He wants to hurt him. As for a reason, who cares? previous Azienda villains also had no reason to do anything beyond banging the heroines but still went out of their way to torment the cucks. If you still need a reason, you could go back to the first day where Felix and Zack interacted. Felix stood up against Zack's rude behavior and that may be the moment he decided to ruin Felix's life. Petty? Maybe but it would fit his asshole jock persona.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Whether it's their style or not, they are dev group which improvement they "works" and why don't they add similar endings?
Visually the game looks much better than their previous projects, the screenwriter and the writer also improved their work, so why not make more endings that satisfy more tastes?
I think they can do it! And if only one end awaits us, then playing then becomes not as interesting as for me!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
That's why i wrote the word romance in quotation marks!

Reactions: viper217

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Did you forget the videos? If Zack only wants Sophie why send Felix the videos and risk Felix finding out? No, he sends the videos because he wants to screw with Felix's mind. He wants to hurt him. As for a reason, who cares? previous Azienda villains also had no reason to do anything beyond banging the heroines but still went out of their way to torment the cucks. If you still need a reason, you could go back to the first day where Felix and Zack interacted. Felix stood up against Zack's rude behavior and that may be the moment he decided to ruin Felix's life. Petty? Maybe but it would fit his asshole jock persona.
He's not sending those videos to Felix. He's uploading them to his personal storage. Remember, Felix only knew about those videos because he went snooping through Zack's personal files. Felix is the one who keeps going back to look at Zack's personal files. Zack isn't sending him the videos directly.

As for his rude behavior in the beginning, even Zack acknowledged it. He knew he was being a jerk back then during the earlier times, and apologized for it. Now that Sophie is giving him what he wants, he has become nicer. So far, he's been treating Felix with respect and being nice to him. It wouldn't make sense if he all the sudden out of no where wants to ruin Felix's life, especially seeing as he is the one who is helping Felix get the promotion and such.

I haven't played other Azienda games (as far as I know), but nothing says that this game has to be the exact same as those. Maybe they are trying something different with this one. From the way you describe their past games, this one doesn't seem to be going down that same path.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
He's not sending those videos to Felix. He's uploading them to his personal storage. Remember, Felix only knew about those videos because he went snooping through Zack's personal files. Felix is the one who keeps going back to look at Zack's personal files. Zack isn't sending him the videos directly.

As for his rude behavior in the beginning, even Zack acknowledged it. He knew he was being a jerk back then during the earlier times, and apologized for it. Now that Sophie is giving him what he wants, he has become nicer. So far, he's been treating Felix with respect and being nice to him. It wouldn't make sense if he all the sudden out of no where wants to ruin Felix's life.

I haven't played other Azienda games (as far as I know), but nothing says that this game has to be the exact same as those. Maybe they are trying something different with this one. From the way you describe their past games, this one doesn't seem to be going down that same path.
Lol
Zack sent him a video (blowjob) to steal his keys and fuck Sophia in their office!

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Lol
Zack sent him a video (blowjob) to steal his keys and fuck Sophia in their office!
Yeah it's the only time he sent him a video (or if you want to be technical, an "anonymous" person sent him that video lol). But again, he didn't do it out of spite towards Felix. It was just a way to distract Felix so he could have some time with Sophie. And it worked lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItsNotUs

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022

As for his rude behavior in the beginning, even Zack acknowledged it. He knew he was being a jerk back then during the earlier times, and apologized for it. Now that Sophie is giving him what he wants, he has become nicer. So far, he's been treating Felix with respect and being nice to him. It wouldn't make sense if he all the sudden out of no where wants to ruin Felix's life, especially seeing as he is the one who is helping Felix get the promotion and such.

Felix received a video of Sophie's blowjob from an unkown number directly on his phone. Who else could have done it? Zack definitely wants Felix to see this stuff.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Felix received a video of Sophie's blowjob from an unkown number directly on his phone. Who else could have done it? Zack definitely wants Felix to see this stuff.
I don't think it's that Zack wants him to see it, it's just a matter of he doesn't care if he sees it. He didn't send him that video as a "look at your girl giving me a blowjob" type deal, it was a "I need something that will totally catch him off guard" type deal. His main agenda was to get Felix's keys so Felix couldn't disturb his private time with Sophie.

If Zack really wanted to get in Felix's mind with that video, he would of sent something else. That video did nothing to phase Felix to make him think it was Sophie in any way. He just assumed it was porn spam. It was a distraction, nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes