4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
no i hate xray stuff bro im not wilhem rontgen, why the fuck would anyone want to see an INTERNAL SURGICAL VIEW of that instead of just a creampie
Obviously, some people do want to see internal views. No need to fetish-shame them.

Why are there different opinions on that? Well, why do some people love coffee, and others hate it? Because they do. Some things cannot be explained.

Gallows1313

Dec 28, 2022
True, bro. Some people like NTR, some don't. Some people like Furries, some don't. No need to kink shame or name call anyone. After all, we're all a little twisted inside. That's why we're here in F95. :D

Reactions: Walter Victor

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
nah if me questioning why anyone would want to see that is "fetish shaming" ur a fucking snowflake and u know its a fucked up thing to enjoy, but its not like im stopping u from enjoying it lol

not comparable to enjoying coffee either lmfao talk about trivializing ur weird fetish anyway hf im done with u
You again? The other day it was the music, now it's the x-ray. You are one of those people who only complain and criticize, without contributing anything positive to the discussion.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Now wouldn't it be nice if there was an x-ray on stage without a condom? I say
Given the fact that there was an X-ray scene WITH a condom, I would hazard a guess that there is eventually going to be one without a condom.

The story simply isn't yet at a point where they're raw-dogging it.

So I guess, IMO, you didn't even need to ask for it, you shoulda just had a little more patience.

Jun 19, 2022
no i hate xray stuff bro im not wilhem rontgen, why the fuck would anyone want to see an INTERNAL SURGICAL VIEW of that instead of just a creampie
It's not my fetish but it does add to the hotness particularly in NTR and cheating scenarios because you get to see how much more the girl is being filled up by a bigger dick than her partner's, which insinuates more pleasure which is what turns me on.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Once this game eventually finishes (hopefully), do ya'll think we could get a DLC on Zack's perspective?

Besides that, do you guys think we'll eventually get other sex scenes that include the other girl with glasses (forgot her name)

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Once this game eventually finishes (hopefully), do ya'll think we could get a DLC on Zack's perspective?

Besides that, do you guys think we'll eventually get other sex scenes that include the other girl with glasses (forgot her name)
I'm no expert but the Zack perspective is very rarely shown in NTR and I don't think Azienda has done this before in previous games. I think it could be cool to a Keyser Soze kind of explanation of how he's manipulated everyone but I don't expect it.

I think that the Danielle/Nate/Jonah storyline will be shown at some point and is likely to dovetail into the main story as well. But, this is just a guess of course.

Jun 19, 2022

Danielle. But I think that seems more appropriate for a legit romance VN. Like for some reason she and the Noah can't be together and so she ends up with Nate instead. Cheating doesn't seem to suit any of their characters.

Unless dev plans to just make her another character who Zack seduces of course

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
Danielle. But I think that seems more appropriate for a legit romance VN. Like for some reason she and the Noah can't be together and so she ends up with Nate instead. Cheating doesn't seem to suit any of their characters.

Unless dev plans to just make her another character who Zack seduces of course
I don't know why but for some reason I keep foreseeing a twist where Jonah ends up cheating with Nate and I doubt we will see it as a POV.

Danielle with Nate would be too obvious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mythrs

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I'm no expert but the Zack perspective is very rarely shown in NTR and I don't think Azienda has done this before in previous games. I think it could be cool to a Keyser Soze kind of explanation of how he's manipulated everyone but I don't expect it.
We know Zack has been secrectly recording his sessions with Sophie and almost certainly intentionally sharing them with Felix.

I for one would love to hear the story behind this, but maybe we don't need a "full" Zack POV to get it.

Danielle with Nate would be too obvious.
Just because something is obvious doesn't mean it's bad or shouldn't be done.

That's why "That's what she said" is the greatest joke in the world.

Reactions: Walter Victor

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
Just because something is obvious doesn't mean it's bad or shouldn't be done.
Well sure, It's not as if I think my opinion dictates what course the story will eventually take or anything.

It's only a nagging feeling I have from seeing the character interactions. Time will tell.

geocites

May 11, 2020
Plot twist Jonah has the biggest dick in the game and Danielle leaves him for Nate because of she can't handle him
Is there any NTR like that? Would be interested in reading / playing something like that.

Where the Male Lead is larger than the Antagonist, but the Antagonist just has better technique. I like the reversal where the rough sex happens with the SO, but the passionate sex happens with the Antagonist. (Of course the Antagonist should still be the bad one here, since I don't consider it NTR if the Antagonist has the moral high ground vs the Male lead)

Reactions: purplebakedpotato
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes