4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Yep this is exactly what I was talking about. Also another thing I find a bit annoying is the reuse of certain elements of the story. First we had the summer break where they were gonna break it off but as expected something happened and they extended it and then this break came up and it was obvious it would be the same thing again. Also before, in Sophies mind she used to say I still prefer sex with Felix bs and now its become I still love Felix more, I feel like its the same cycle over and over.
yes it is true, there are situations where the partner becomes too pathetic in his actions. I understand that the thing is going there but at times it even annoys you to play the scene. I'm going from feeling sorry for Felix to saying well, you deserve it and I think it doesn't need to be that way, Sophie is at this point so corrupted by Zack that she doesn't need Felix to be so pathetic even if he were to raise certain issues with her and He even suspects Sophie, she would continue hanging out with Zack, it would even make it more interesting, even the lies would be even more painful.

rustyspoon

Apr 15, 2018
I really agree with the posts above. It’s nice to see well written criticism.

My ideas that could improve the story and make it hotter would be:
1. Make it more difficult for Sophie to fall. Don’t make Zach better than Felix in everything. Sexual prowess sure, but not also in physical beauty, charisma, emotional openness, being a romantic, having a better career (Zach’s possibly future NBA player), etc. all at once. It would make the struggle for Sophie feel more real and would give her some difficult decisions to make. (“He’s good in bed, but not much else… Is this worth it to me?).
If it were like this we also wouldn’t need so many remainders how Sophie feels pity for Felix or how she regrets sex with Zach. She could enjoy the sex fully and still have a dilemma to solve.

2. Have Sophie genuinely try to keep her life with Felix going. Instead of replacing Felix with Zach so quickly, have a period where Sophie’s having a functioning life with her husband AND having an affair with Zach at the same time. You know, like real affairs usually go. This would have made it more realistic but also open to much more organic situations for Felix to get suspicious than getting Zach’s videos and pictures. This “affair period” could have lasted for months.

Imagine if Sophie kept having regular sex with Felix while having an affair. We could have Felix slowly getting a feeling that he’s not satisfying her in bed and maybe trying his best to improve himself. It would make it much more tragic if Felix was somewhat average, trying his best, improving himself and still coming short against Zach. Sure, go wild at the end, make him pathetic etc, but there was (and is) a potential for so much more than “loser has no chance against an ultra chad”.

Last edited:

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I really agree with the posts above. It’s nice to see well written criticism.

My ideas that could improve the story and make it hotter would be:
1. Make it more difficult for Sophie to fall. Don’t make Zach better than Felix in everything. Sexual prowess sure, but not also in physical beauty, charisma, emotional openness, being a romantic, having a better career (Zach’s possibly future NBA player), etc. all at once. It would make the struggle for Sophie feel more real and would give her some difficult decisions to make. (“He’s good in bed, but not much else… Is this worth it to me?).
If it were like this we also wouldn’t need so many remainders how Sophie feels pity for Felix or how she regrets sex with Zach. She could enjoy the sex fully and still have a dilemma to solve.

2. Have Sophie genuinely try to keep her life with Felix going. Instead of replacing Felix with Zach so quickly, have a period where Sophie’s having a functioning life with her husband AND having an affair with Zach at the same time. You know, like real affairs usually go. This would have made it more realistic but also open to much more organic situations for Felix to get suspicious than getting Zach’s videos and pictures. This “affair period” could have lasted for months.

Imagine if Sophie kept having regular sex with Felix while having an affair. We could have Felix slowly getting a feeling that he’s not satisfying her in bed and maybe trying his best to improve himself. It would make it much more tragic if Felix was somewhat average, trying his best, improving himself and still coming short against Zach. Sure, go wild at the end, make him pathetic etc, but there was (and is) a potential for so much more than “loser has no chance against an ultra chad”.
I talk about that a couple days ago, I think the moment when Sophi comes with her ass totally broken, and she had problems to walk It's a GREAT scene, I'd say It was one of the biggest and most exciting moments of the novel but it was a very short scene. It would have been incredible if Felix at night while she was sleeping, he had looked at her ass and seen her hole completly stretchout. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AN EPIC MOMENT!! He have 0 anal experience so... maybe that food she eat in gamecom could have been the culprit hehe :p

I love when games give this EPIC moments a lot of text and emphasize to make it more special and unique. It was the first time that his wife was fucked in the ass and there are no comments about it or related scenes for Felix where he suspects the slightest, just an "ankle pain". That's the only thing I can say that made me sad. I felt like the scene and the moment was wasted.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So I played the last update. I am a low level patreon and it released to us yesterday. Very interesting. I won't spoil anything, there are plenty on here already, I'll just say I can't wait for the public release to talk about this update. They probably pushed the narrative farther in this update then in the last four combined. It is obvious now where this is going to go. I was holding out hope that this game would end with Sophie leaving Felix for Zack and him denying her and leaving her crying at his dorm room knowing he doesn't really want her and she can't go back to her husband.....After playing the last update, I'm losing hope of that. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
So I played the last update. I am a low level patreon and it released to us yesterday. Very interesting. I won't spoil anything, there are plenty on here already, I'll just say I can't wait for the public release to talk about this update. They probably pushed the narrative farther in this update then in the last four combined. It is obvious now where this is going to go. I was holding out hope that this game would end with Sophie leaving Felix for Zack and him denying her and leaving her crying at his dorm room knowing he doesn't really want her and she can't go back to her husband.....After playing the last update, I'm losing hope of that. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.
can I ask why you're losing hope of that and where you see this ending (based on the last update)?

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Honestly, its having a reverse effect on me lol i hope i get to smoke on dat Sophie pack

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
Can't wait for Amy and Sophie to bully Felix by brutally critiquing his mathematical proofs while praising Zack's. Felix's intelligence and job are the only two things he's got going for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
Azienda has done multiple endings in their games in the past, and considering we already have a 'good ending', your ideal ending still has a high chance of occurring. Zach is a sociopath, and his 'gentleman' personality that he has shown Sophie is fake. I'd say it's much more likely for Zach to turn Sophie into his perfect whore and move on with his life than for them to get a romantic ending.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Don't lose hope yet, there are choices for a reason and there will be multiple endings, although not as many as their previous game that had a bit too many xD

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I believe that Sophie was in control until the Valentine's Day event that her frustration and anger was logical and she turned on Zack. From there I think he gave up. Now Felix would have to fight a little to not make it so easy, at least for Zack, but as the story progresses, Felix appears more and more submissive, as if he doesn't react and leaves more to his users. to Sophie. He doesn't even suspect Zack anymore. We'll see what happens when he receives information about his past. I don't know if that attitude changes anything in the last update.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I doubt we'll get a romantic ending between Zack and Sophie by pure virtue of the fact that Zack has been too overly sappy towards her on multiple occasions while also doing everything he can to undermine and sabotage Sophie's relationship with Felix. There's also pretty consistent indications that there's more going on with him than simple attraction to Sophie. The dude is a sleazeball.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Ah, the incel fantasy ending.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes