4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I talk about that a couple days ago, I think the moment when Sophi comes with her ass totally broken, and she had problems to walk It's a GREAT scene, I'd say It was one of the biggest and most exciting moments of the novel but it was a very short scene. It would have been incredible if Felix at night while she was sleeping, he had looked at her ass and seen her hole completly stretchout. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AN EPIC MOMENT!! He have 0 anal experience so... maybe that food she eat in gamecom could have been the culprit hehe :p
Haha that sounds like a fun idea.
Felix: "Uhm Sophie maybe we shouldn't do it? You appear to have some ..gastral problems, you should go see a doc" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I doubt we'll get a romantic ending between Zack and Sophie by pure virtue of the fact that Zack has been too overly sappy towards her on multiple occasions while also doing everything he can to undermine and sabotage Sophie's relationship with Felix. There's also pretty consistent indications that there's more going on with him than simple attraction to Sophie. The dude is a sleazeball.
That is most likely end but than it is possible that Zack will end up developing smth for Sophie beyond the desire to destroy Falix marriage. But the interesting part for me is how Brooks ties to all this. Him telling Felix to not make same mistakes as he did, did Zack cuck him ? What sort of blackmail Zack has on him. Imo it was strange how he was all nuts about his team success till Felix told he is messing with his marriage and from that point he went 180%. Will he go another 180% if he believes Felix has been neglecting wife?
I think him and Zack are enemies but it would be interesting if they would team up to make the team real success with help of Sophies body :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: proudmoore91

dean_athallah

Dec 18, 2019
If we're being fair there's only so much variation on the NTR formula. Sooner or later every story will devolve to either "I still love my partner but the sex with this other person is too good." or "My partner is so pathetic. Gonna ride this giant dick behind his back lol" By the nature of the genre you're going to experience a certain amount of repetition. Once you've experienced around five different NTR things you've pretty much read, watched, or listened to all of the forms of the genre. It's about the presentation and I think Turning the Page does that pretty well, especially since they've done a pretty solid job with the art style.

With that in mind I think part of the problem with TTP starting to feel repetitious is simply that it is repetitious. Everything Sophie does ends with pity for Felix. Whether she is coerced, reluctant, or willing she always pities Felix.

As for Felix himself... outside of being a pushover he is actually pretty average. Prior to Zack going spelunking it seemed pretty clear that Sophie was mostly satisfied with Felix in the bed and as a husband. The fact that she still insists that she prefers Felix romantically and pretty late in her corruption physically makes this obvious to me. Since, based on the previews, .16 involves anal that pretty much leaves a vaginal creampie as the final vestigial remains of Sophie's relationship with Felix. We're at the point where typically in NTR the partner being stolen has started to turn on their original partner. What makes this feel a little lesser than it probably should is the simple fact that Felix has been maintained as an object of pity for longer than he necessarily should have been, the fact that he's the deuteragonist is not helping matters as playing the game from his perspective necessitates delaying Sophie completely turning from pitying him to disdaining him for as long as possible. Honestly I think the actual NTR would be better if Felix wasn't a playable character. The game would be worse but we would probably be past the "poor Felix" stage and onto the "lol Felix" stage.
that’s literally one of the reasons why I’ve decided to fuck this and leak it every month just to make it stop.

This is actually at the base level an endless, perpetual cycle of the same thing. Many people are willingfully becoming slaves and do not realize that they are actually trapped to this silly boring thing.

dean_athallah

Dec 18, 2019
peeps, life is not going to end if your wife got stolen.

Find another dragon to slay. The world is still full of interesting things

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Ah, the incel fantasy ending.
I debated whether to reply but decided why not? Incel ending? Where the husband who did nothing wrong gets destroyed and left by his wife? Don't think so. the incel ending would be Sophie deciding that she would rather be with her safe husband than the alpha male. The only person who gets a happy ending is Zack so how is that an incel ending? Please explain.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
I debated whether to reply but decided why not? Incel ending? Where the husband who did nothing wrong gets destroyed and left by his wife? Don't think so. the incel ending would be Sophie deciding that she would rather be with her safe husband than the alpha male. The only person who gets a happy ending is Zack so how is that an incel ending? Please explain.
The confused mix of disdain and desire towards the fmc is similar to an incel's mentality.

Unlike for Felix the events of this story are part of a kink for the reader to enjoy. Requiring that Sophie gets remorselessly punished for doing things that turn you on is a bit of a self-own.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The confused mix of disdain and desire towards the fmc is similar to an incel's mentality.

Unlike for Felix the events of this story are part of a kink for the reader to enjoy. Requiring that Sophie gets remorselessly punished for doing things that turn you on is a bit of a self-own.
Got it. I've been rooting for Zack since the beginning. I wanted him to bring down both of them. But I see your point.

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
that’s literally one of the reasons why I’ve decided to fuck this and leak it every month just to make it stop.

This is actually at the base level an endless, perpetual cycle of the same thing. Many people are willingfully becoming slaves and do not realize that they are actually trapped to this silly boring thing.
Marcus, if you're going to bring an end to people wasting their time composing paragraphs dedicated to NTR, then you have my unwavering support.

Reactions: dean_athallah

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

PC version?

• Angry
Reactions: Nefurien

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018

Yea, no.

This is only true if you pretend the kink is exclusively limited to seeing the MC get blown the fuck out (ie. the Western Cuckold fetish). But it isn't.

The Japanese 'Netorare' genre is filled with stories that either imply or flat out tell you that the guy the FMC has fallen in love with is just using her for sex and that he will dump her as soon as he gets bored with her. In those stories, the FMC's degraded, fallen state is just as much a part of the kink as the process of her getting stolen from the MC.

Of course, it's not always the case, but it's so normal that you really shouldn't be surprised if the FMC ends up alone and miserable at the end of everything. After all, it's a normal part of the kink.

So, if you can say that wanting to see Sophie get used up and thrown away in this kink is a 'self-own' and makes someone 'similar to an incel', then I could say that wanting to see her get a happy ending in this kink is a 'self-own' and makes you 'similar to simp.'

Then again, maybe we could all be adults and recognize that people come to netorare for different reasons without resorting to name calling?

...No?

Fine, whatever.

And you should have chosen not to. Learn to recognize bait, friend. Hopefully what I typed above makes things clearer for you.

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I know some people have different reasons for not becoming a patreon but this developer is better than 99% of them. He updates once a month, he updates his patreon a couple times between updates and (and this is just my opinion) writes very good stories. The corruption of Sophie has made sense and was just the right build. Too many times do you see the wife cheat once and then turn into a turbo slut.

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
I know some people have different reasons for not becoming a patreon but this developer is better than 99% of them. He updates once a month, he updates his patreon a couple times between updates and (and this is just my opinion) writes very good stories. The corruption of Sophie has made sense and was just the right build. Too many times do you see the wife cheat once and then turn into a turbo slut.
You're correct, but one must understand that those who your message targets have little inhibition. It's one thing to be a pirate; it's another to be a beggar who cannot even wait a week, let alone a month. They don't deserve the privilege of witnessing Zack's ass in spandex.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TurningThePage-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Of course, it's not always the case, but it's so normal that you really shouldn't be surprised if the FMC ends up alone and miserable at the end of everything. After all, it's a normal part of the kink.
The course of the narrative feels increasingly that you are probably correct. At a minimum, her career will be destroyed. Increasingly, it is apparent that Zack appears to be more attracted to her corruption than to her. If she ever gives in, and leaves Felix, she'll be no different than all of the other women that throw themselves at him. He'll get bored with her and there are other women for him to corrupt. He'll just move on. There has been some hint in the Felix part of the storyline that this is not the first time Zach has done this.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only thing that amuses me about the whole NTR thing is when people say they enjoy watching the male part of the couple suffer because ultimately he wins.

Think about what goes in relationships right now, especially western ones. Boy meets girl, boy and girl are happy for years, girl eventually realises she enjoys more male attention, girl and chad get it on, husband finds out, boy and girl split up.

Right at that moment the boy is sad but the thing about sadness is .... it doesn't last. Eventually he gets over her, learns from his mistakes and knows the signs to watch for in the future.

Meanwhile she either been dumped for chads next conquest or she keeps cheating and monkey branching until she's all alone. Then she hits the wall and realises she's not young and pretty anymore and she's got so bitter and miserable even the cats don't want her.

So she ends up as the crazy goldfish lady and he lived like Neo dodging those bullets until he had his life sorted and now he's married to a 25 year old gymnastics instructor who worships the ground he walks on.

She sees them out and about and mourns the life she could have had if her nickname wasn't Blonde Paint because she's a bit dim but cheap and spreads easily.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes