• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

porkone

May 25, 2022
Play or pay?
Have any of the smart guys like you even tried to read and understand what the hell was written?! xD :ROFLMAO:
Look, what about remakes? Should I drop re2 remake cos I played original in 2002 and know all plot? Shit no, I bought it

should I drop VN if I know that will be sex in update? Oh boy they will fuck there and there. No details, no text, no sofie thoughts, no felix route

stop posting shit about hidden spoilers for god sake

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Any idea when this game would get completed? v0.17.0 means we are only almost 2/10 of the total game?
The developer said on his patreon that he thinks its about a year away from completion. That means about 11 more updates. I didn't think it would go that long so they must be thinking about something more than just Zack and Sophie. I think he is planning on bringing other people into the relationship but that's just me speculating

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
That's not how these numbers work. 0.99 is not followed by 1.0, but by 0.100. So version 1.0 could follow every number, for example version 0.30.
Bruh by that logic it could take a gazillion updates to reach 1.0. But jokes aside, I was hoping they would use version numbers according to how close it is to reach completion to give us an idea as well.

Jun 1, 2017
Bruh by that logic it could take a gazillion updates to reach 1.0. But jokes aside, I was hoping they would use version numbers according to how close it is to reach completion to give us an idea as well.
This is a standard software development practice, there can be an arbitrary number of intermediate version before 1.0. So some developers literally have a gazillion updates before reaching 1.0 and abandoning the project :cry:

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
The developer said on his patreon that he thinks its about a year away from completion. That means about 11 more updates. I didn't think it would go that long so they must be thinking about something more than just Zack and Sophie. I think he is planning on bringing other people into the relationship but that's just me speculating
Imo it will be a Sofie becoming a whore journey.

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
Also don't forget, besides zack we still have our dope bbc player, when zack's away she'll be a meal for him, also Sofie will become a whore too with a threesome, can't wait to see that, waiting for the update when she'll get a tattoo and completely surrender to Alphas.

Kezla956

May 21, 2022
Also don't forget, besides zack we still have our dope bbc player, when zack's away she'll be a meal for him, also Sofie will become a whore too with a threesome, can't wait to see that, waiting for the update when she'll get a tattoo and completely surrender to Alphas.
I would love to see sofie go to that whore route but this doesnt seem like a hardcore ntr for that to happen and also nate the bbc player already has his eyes on daniella the girl with the glasses

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes