• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes
Jun 19, 2022
But that would depend on an honor system among the Patrons. There is no honor among pirates.

Seriously, there is no way that a plan like this could be enforced. Violating it would not be against F95 rules. And catching an offender on Patreon is extremely difficult.

What would the punishment be? Facepalms? Extreme condemnation by posters? Do you think the leakers would give a damn?

And there would be people here who would suck it right up.

I want these developers to prosper, but nothing will stop the leakers or the cries for heroes.
As far as I've observed, with the exception of the Dean Athallah guy, the majority of the months this year saw each update being released only on the day the lowest tier Patreons got it.

And while I can't guarantee this system will work and all, the fact is anyone could leak it right now, so the risk is always there. We could try this system out for the upcoming year and see how successful it is (whether it correlates with less early leaking or not. That is, assuming that the game isn't finished before 2025).

Reactions: Griffin407

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
1-2 updates for absolute corruption, 2 updates with creampies and milking(including all the kinks), another 2 for ditching Felix and becoming a whore, last update for zach ditching her or starting new life with her.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As far as I've observed, with the exception of the Dean Athallah guy, the majority of the months this year saw each update being released only on the day the lowest tier Patreons got it.

And while I can't guarantee this system will work and all, the fact is anyone could leak it right now, so the risk is always there. We could try this system out for the upcoming year and see how successful it is (whether it correlates with less early leaking or not. That is, assuming that the game isn't finished before 2025).
There's nothing to prevent you from trying. Good luck.

Reactions: purplebakedpotato

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
The developer said he sees this game going on about another year. I have to admit I wonder what he can do to keep the story fresh for another 11-12 updates. He has done a great job so far creating a slow building story that kept your interest and created characters you actually care about. At this point you have to figure he will have to introduce new characters to Sophie/Zach affair. I would guess that they will introduce a FFM threesome and probably a MMF threesome. Besides a condom free scene they have taken the Sophie/Zach thing about as far as you can (I'm probably wrong, the developer is most likely plotting three different things I've never thought of) and if they want 11 more releases I will be interested to see how they keep the story fresh and new. I wish him luck.

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
The developer said he sees this game going on about another year. I have to admit I wonder what he can do to keep the story fresh for another 11-12 updates. He has done a great job so far creating a slow building story that kept your interest and created characters you actually care about. At this point you have to figure he will have to introduce new characters to Sophie/Zach affair. I would guess that they will introduce a FFM threesome and probably a MMF threesome. Besides a condom free scene they have taken the Sophie/Zach thing about as far as you can (I'm probably wrong, the developer is most likely plotting three different things I've never thought of) and if they want 11 more releases I will be interested to see how they keep the story fresh and new. I wish him luck.
he also seemed to imply many of those months past the originally guessed ending time of midyear were to be able to flesh out the endings he wanted, so there may not be as much new stuff needed to keep interest as you're thinking if they put as much effort into multiple endings as they have the build up of things so far.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
There is a lot to be done, like Sophie hardly changed her appeal. (funny how this much is risque for Felix).
She is decently corrupted bu still far from being malicious. She is barely at the point of having it raw and I would like it to progress at least till she intentionally stops taking pills to have Zacks puppies.

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
There is a lot to be done, like Sophie hardly changed her appeal. (funny how this much is risque for Felix).
She is decently corrupted bu still far from being malicious. She is barely at the point of having it raw and I would like it to progress at least till she intentionally stops taking pills to have Zacks puppies.
Don't forget the cumshake, bro.

• Haha
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
This doesn't make sense. If you're spoiled on the plot of a commercial video game, is that going to encourage you to pirate it?
It certainly doesn't make me want to buy it! It's like two sides of the same coin!

• Angry
Reactions: Zedas

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Might be wrong but I remember the dev saying that spoilers, if tagged as spoilers, are not a problem. It was here or on discord, can't remember now. I think spoilers might actually help selling an update too. Azienda also have a tier where they post previews of the next update scenes, basically already revealing the art of the next release, so I can't image they are against it. Several devs do show all the new art before even posting the game. Maybe you're particularly susceptible to spoilers and it's not a huge problem for others, don't know
Dude, this is just a preview of one scene to warm up interest! Would you buy an update if you knew thoroughly what it was about through spoilers?
He used spoilers for that, many thanks to him! Someone who wrote further no!
But that's not what we're talking about! As for asking about heroes and spoiling the entire update, this is the same thing for me and that the first will affect sales and the second!

• Angry

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
We get a treat a few times a year while also granting the Dev's request. The near-perfect middle ground.
Those other 9 months of the year we wait the full month for it to get released publicly? Sounds more annoying to wait for a month 9 times out of 12 than to wait 10 days every time, from the f95 user perspective.
Maybe that's better for the dev, which is an argument I would be inclined to support, but it does not sound like a middle ground.

If you mean that it can get leaked instantly 3 times a year, with the other 9 times we wait 7-10 days like we do now, then it feels like we've moved from an already established middle ground to favor f95 users while hurting the dev more. But I assume that's not what you meant.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Btw, you guys should stop dming me. I already made peace with myself, the dev and the world.

Brothers and sisters. Try as we may to walk a righteous path, our mortal feet too often stray into darker valleys. None among us have lifetimes free of regretful deeds, lust, acts of greed or vanity. Such is the unavoidable truth when sin is fused into flesh. But indeed, Allah is the most merciful.

Yet to fixate on destroying each depravity, destroying this Game by leaking because it causes so much harm is to mistake the bramble for the forest itself. We must focus first on nurturing our own light via compassion, truth and unity with all people. As light prevails within each soul, the larger darkness retreats.

This is the true overcoming of depravity in this world - not to rail against their permanence in others, but to gently diminish their root causes in all. Let our failures humble and connect us. May we see our own darkness mirrored at times in those who does wrong against us or stand across contrived divides. And when we witness depravity in this world, may compassion guide our response, not hard judgment. Perfection awaits in the world beyond this one - here, now, steadfast virtue and wisdom must suffice as our guiding lamps.

Till Jannah brothers and sisters.
  • As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    • I take a look at my life and realize there's not much left
    • cause I've been blasting and laughing so long,
    • that even my mama thinks that my mind has gone
    • but I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
    • me be treated like a punk you know that's unheard of
    • you better watch how you're talking and where you're walking
    • or you and your homies might be lined in chalk
    • I really hate to trip but I gotta, loc
    • As I Grow I see myself in the pistol smoke, fool
    • I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like
    • on my knees in the night, saying prayers in the streetlight

• Angry

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Can you read carefully?:WeSmart:
I didn’t write that i clicked on spoilers and i blame someone for that!
I wrote that this is the same problem as leaking an update to the network!
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Content spoilers are generally neutral for the sake of support devs get. Some people will be discouraged because the update is not what they want but there will be people that are encouraged because the content is what they like. Then there are people that simply want to know ahead what they are buying and don't mind spoilers.

There is no reason for Devs to take stance against something that does not have clear impact on their livelihood, so they leave up to to users how to handle spoilers. The general consensus is that spoilers are fine as long as they are correctly tagged.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Content spoilers are generally neutral for the sake of support devs get. Some people will be discouraged because the update is not what they want but there will be people that are encouraged because the content is what they like. Then there are people that simply want to know ahead what they are buying and don't mind spoilers.

There is no reason for Devs to take stance against something that does not have clear impact on their livelihood, so they leave up to to users how to handle spoilers. The general consensus is that spoilers are fine as long as they are correctly tagged.
Will you buy a ticket to the film premiere whose plot you were told last night?

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
  • As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    • I take a look at my life and realize there's not much left
    • cause I've been blasting and laughing so long,
    • that even my mama thinks that my mind has gone
    • but I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
    • me be treated like a punk you know that's unheard of
    • you better watch how you're talking and where you're walking
    • or you and your homies might be lined in chalk
    • I really hate to trip but I gotta, loc
    • As I Grow I see myself in the pistol smoke, fool
    • I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like
    • on my knees in the night, saying prayers in the streetlight
View attachment Coolio - Gangstas Paradise (Lyrics) ft. L.V. _ as i walk through the valley of the shadow of d...mp4

Reactions: ItsNotUs
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes