• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Well in the end it wasn't Zack who broke Sophie, it was Felix in the end. At first it seemed to me that Sophie was not fair to Felix but seeing the latest development of the story, Felix is too pathetic, there is no way he won't end up abandoned and he deserves it. The whole story of Zack and Sophie becomes more interesting, I still don't know if Zack's thing is really love or he just seduces her and makes her jealous to get everything he wants from her sexually and then discard her. I think Felix's route ended where the "happy ending" occurs, it could have been extended and that ending occurred later to justify Felix's route a bit more... Then it is increasingly pathetic, I don't know if later it will show some blood in the veins because otherwise it doesn't make much more sense to develop it. He can't be so childish - an idiot, supposedly an adult, he doesn't have the slightest desire for Sophie, she dresses sexy for him and he doesn't perceive it and still sees it as something inappropriate. Zack is a sex machine and Felix is a total idiot blind to everything that happens around him who pays more attention to the games than to his wife, Sophie and Felix are on different pages. Sophie's need to still pretend to love Felix as a husband is already too forced.

Reactions: Omunkulo

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
And what made you think that way
Preview art was great and the story is reaching a point of climax so while there is no guarantee that the next update will be fantastic there's a good chance it will be by virtue of the fact that things are coming to a point. Sophie is at the point where she's not only willingly having sex with Zack but also prioritizing having sex with him over other things that should be more important to her. We're also at the point where Sophie has basically done everything she can with Zack short of getting creampied so that momentous event is hopefully coming in the next update but if it doesn't there's only so much longer that it can be delayed. The story is about to hit a wall and it should be fun to see how it either climbs that wall or busts right through it.

Nov 24, 2018
Can't believe it's 20 already, well if anyone from the big tier played the game care to give a summary, or rest just spoil the amazing part with the spoiler tag ofcourse.
This update was mid. The CGs have levelled up in terms of art though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
only played first part so far but that wasnt mid.. was real hot

but game does repeat itself many times until progression made-- can be boring if art is not real good so to as make up for it

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
Judging from the CG it's good imo.
It's understandable that Sofie is a strong willed woman she will not give up in just first anal and a creampie to actually creampie her, I think it would take another 1 update to make her fall, prolly like in Feb-March.
Let's hope no one will leak the game file leading in project abandonment

Reactions: ktez
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes