• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Judging from the CG it's good imo.
It's understandable that Sofie is a strong willed woman she will not give up in just first anal and a creampie to actually creampie her, I think it would take another 1 update to make her fall, prolly like in Feb-March.
Let's hope no one will leak the game file leading in project abandonment
Spoiler tag.

Use it.

Jesus.

Edit: It's possible I misread your message. I'm not going to think about it too hard and spoil myself.
I'll leave this reply as a reminder for others though.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This update was mid. The CGs have levelled up in terms of art though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah, that's too bad. It's not surprising they'd delay the cream pie since it's a major pay off, but it it still has to happen soon.

• Angry
Reactions: genericplant

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
This update was mid. The CGs have levelled up in terms of art though.

ok done with update, it was actually mid like u say.. didnt relize first and second cg was considered 2 since it was same scene..

short update. disapointed i spend money for this haha-- my own fault

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Do we have a hero for a Christmas gift?

View attachment 3190374
Hi. The hero you're calling for a Christmas gift would actually ruin our Christmas. So, as usual, if people could please wait for 8-10 days before asking for "heroes"/leaking the release, we definitely would appreciate the collaboration. It really matters way more than you could imagine.

On a related note, happy holidays to all our fans here for the support and feedback over the last year. Big thanks to you!

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Hi. The hero you're calling for a Christmas gift would actually ruin our Christmas. So, as usual, if people could please wait for 8-10 days before asking for "heroes"/leaking the release, we definitely would appreciate the collaboration. It really matters way more than you could imagine.

On a related note, happy holidays to all our fans here for the support and feedback over the last year. Big thanks to you!
I understand your point, but to be honest, those who do not plan to pay will never do so. 8-10 days seems excessive to me, I understand that it takes two or three days, more than that would not make sense. Anyways, happy holidays for you too friend.

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I understand your point, but to be honest, those who do not plan to pay will never do so. 8-10 days seems excessive to me, I understand that it takes two or three days, more than that would not make sense. Anyways, happy holidays for you too friend.
I understand that it may not make sense to you, but the unfortunate reality is that if people leaked it as quickly as you demand it, we would probably close our Patreon page after a short while.

Also, the claim that "those who do not plan to pay will never do so" isn't entirely correct. Yes, there is a certain subsection that will never pay, we get that. However, there are people who have even directly posted in this thread saying that they would have paid, but the release was already here, so they didn't. In addition, simply looking at our numbers shows that things slow down dramatically after leaks. The correlation is way too consistent to be a coincidence.

At the end of the day, we don't want to come here and make these kinds of posts. We one day hope to progress to the point where our finances are stable enough to not care about leaks at all. Trust us, once we are able to make ends meet without having to make posts like this, we will be happy to stop. We just unfortunately aren't quite there yet.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I understand that it may not make sense to you, but the unfortunate reality is that if people leaked it as quickly as you demand it, we would probably close our Patreon page after a short while.

Also, the claim that "those who do not plan to pay will never do so" isn't entirely correct. Yes, there is a certain subsection that will never pay, we get that. However, there are people who have even directly posted in this thread saying that they would have paid, but the release was already here, so they didn't. In addition, simply looking at our numbers shows that things slow down dramatically after leaks. The correlation is way too consistent to be a coincidence.

At the end of the day, we don't want to come here and make these kinds of posts. We one day hope to progress to the point where our finances are stable enough to not care about leaks at all. Trust us, once we are able to make ends meet without having to make posts like this, we will be happy to stop. We just unfortunately aren't quite there yet.
I’m wondering why so much text is addressed to an empty request for a hero and discussions about what to pay or not?
And not a word about the fact that the person above spoiled all the updates two hours after the release, with text and screenshots! xD
Yes, i understand he used spoilers, but still!

• Angry
Reactions: BamBlackStar

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
I’m wondering why so much text is addressed to an empty request for a hero and discussions about what to pay or not?
And not a word about the fact that the person above spoiled all the updates two hours after the release, with text and screenshots! xD
Might be wrong but I remember the dev saying that spoilers, if tagged as spoilers, are not a problem. It was here or on discord, can't remember now. I think spoilers might actually help selling an update too. Azienda also have a tier where they post previews of the next update scenes, basically already revealing the art of the next release, so I can't image they are against it. Several devs do show all the new art before even posting the game. Maybe you're particularly susceptible to spoilers and it's not a huge problem for others, don't know

• Haha
Reactions: Terox34567

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
This doesn't make sense. If you're spoiled on the plot of a commercial video game, is that going to encourage you to pirate it?

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
Only her body has capitulated to our glorious Kaiser. The last few updates, however, were focused on the cracks forming on her mental dam. This is peak corruption, boys: enjoy the ride.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Only her body has capitulated to our glorious Kaiser. The last few updates, however, were focused on the cracks forming on her mental dam. This is peak corruption, boys: enjoy the ride.
This is the gratest difference between west and east corruption/ntr games, the mind changing of the wife/GF .
I don't know if dev is japanese, but in jap ntr games there's always this kind of plot.

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
This is the gratest difference between west and east corruption/ntr games, the mind changing of the wife/GF .
I don't know if dev is japanese, but in jap ntr games there's always this kind of plot.
This is a good distinction to be made. He thankfully seems to be influenced by Japanese eroge, even without considering his previous two games' settings; it's not only evident in the pacing, corruption, and NTR motifs, but in the characters and their interactions. In other words, actual effort and thought has been expended.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68
Jun 19, 2022
I have a proposal. So there are 12 updates a year right? How about for each year, we get three months out of the 12 for a Hero to leak the version early?

With the rule that the two early leaks can't be used for consecutive months, and they don't carry over to the next year.

And we can like, have a poll or something each month to decide if it's one of the months it gets leaked early etc.

I'm friends with one of the Dev's friends and I ran this idea by him and he said he'd probably be on board with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Zarkhy and jaybae01

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have a proposal. So there are 12 updates a year right? How about for each year, we get three months out of the 12 for a Hero to leak the version early?

With the rule that the two early leaks can't be used for consecutive months, and they don't carry over to the next year.

And we can like, have a poll or something each month to decide if it's one of the months it gets leaked early etc.

I'm friends with one of the Dev's friends and I ran this idea by him and he said he'd probably be on board with it.
But that would depend on an honor system among the Patrons. There is no honor among pirates.

Seriously, there is no way that a plan like this could be enforced. Violating it would not be against F95 rules. And catching an offender on Patreon is extremely difficult.

What would the punishment be? Facepalms? Extreme condemnation by posters? Do you think the leakers would give a damn?

And there would be people here who would suck it right up.

I want these developers to prosper, but nothing will stop the leakers or the cries for heroes.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes