4.20 star(s) 59 Votes

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
the cliché of this ntr game made me laught so hard. MC with little dick and stamina,the Bull with giant godlike cock and the innocent wife who turn into a whore... come one plz, try to change the formula
You know what they say: "If it's not broken, then don't fix it". Even if it's cliché these kinda of games bring good money. Kinda annoys me that some NTR games have great art and by making it NTR ruins it for me.

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Basically Chad Big Dick student slowly corrupts Good Wife but doesnt seem to "care" about her. Lately they had sex without a condom i think and that's mostly it. Very resumed tho.
So the wife is the only girl on the menu? Damn. Seems that doesn't leave much room for story growth. Whatever, Az has made a few games, seems to know what he is doing.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
So the wife is the only girl on the menu? Damn. Seems that doesn't leave much room for story growth. Whatever, Az has made a few games, seems to know what he is doing.
There is another redhead. it's on the previews, dunno if any student gets fucked.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
The guy didn't compare to hamlet, he talked about the timlessness of some stories and how they are re-worked over time he then expanded on that point to then express his ideas for potential story expansion. Some people hate NTR due to their visceral reaction to a married partner cheating and betrayal. The female character in this story, does the same thing that we all do when we cross a moral line (cognitive dissonance), she rationalises that if only Felix did this, thought that, had a bigger this did more of this and less of that. She has been seduced by passion for a world she has not experienced, but ultimately her narrative shows that her moral boundary is moving and her rationlisations are to keep her mentally happy. Ulimately she is cheating and wants it all, tries to justify that she loves Felix, but ultimately deep down knows that if he finds out he will be mentally bereft, she is his world, Zack is slowly becoming her world and yet she is just another notch on Zachs bedpost. You can see how this is a constant rich NTR vein to mine, betrayal at the most basic level of a fundamental contract of fidelity (marriage).

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
My reaction this update whenever Sophie tried to claim she still loved Felix or cared at all about his feelings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Also, I'm betting that Zack's plan to prevent Felix from catching on to the fact that he's fucking his wife is going to involve Amy. Possibly having her pretend to be his girlfriend in front of Felix.

Just a guess.

Last edited:

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Wow! I can play with FMC perspective only not have to play all perspective or only husband perspective that's new for me. Hope the corruption is done well not too focused on cuckolding like other western VN.

I know I shouldn't try to find logic in NTR game which always full of cliché but can anyone please tell me if below scenes are coincidence or Zack's Manipulation or not:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know Amy is working with Zack but is Brook is also involved?

Why there isn't more Corruption VN games (without too much cuckoldry)?
Hope Sophie gets corrupted and help Zack corrupt Daniella.

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
The guy didn't compare to hamlet, he talked about the timlessness of some stories and how they are re-worked over time he then expanded on that point to then express his ideas for potential story expansion. Some people hate NTR due to their visceral reaction to a married partner cheating and betrayal. The female character in this story, does the same thing that we all do when we cross a moral line (cognitive dissonance), she rationalises that if only Felix did this, thought that, had a bigger this did more of this and less of that. She has been seduced by passion for a world she has not experienced, but ultimately her narrative shows that her moral boundary is moving and her rationlisations are to keep her mentally happy. Ulimately she is cheating and wants it all, tries to justify that she loves Felix, but ultimately deep down knows that if he finds out he will be mentally bereft, she is his world, Zack is slowly becoming her world and yet she is just another notch on Zachs bedpost. You can see how this is a constant rich NTR vein to mine, betrayal at the most basic level of a fundamental contract of fidelity (marriage).
I think cognitive dissonance happened in the 2nd semester but throughout 1st semester Zack's been pavlovian conditioning her. That would explain her itch (or she need to visit dermatologist/gynecologist :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: viper217

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
I think cognitive dissonance happened in the 2nd semester but throughout 1st semester Zack's been pavlovian conditioning her. That would explain her itch (or she need to visit dermatologist/gynecologist :ROFLMAO: )
Well conditioning is another term for the older one of seduction, conditioning can use pain, Zach's approach is incremental seduction and corruption, if you notice he keeps incrementally getting her to push her boundaries and he doesn't push too far, he tests the boundaries and if he meets resistance he approaches it in another way. The only problem with the story is that the female is meant to be a lecturer, but shows no psychological awareness regarding manipulation and deceit, anyone with half a brain would have signed up to Zach's social feeds and noted the language and content he used to talk about females. Ultimately the psych motivation is the weak point of the story, the female protaganist comes over as exceptionally niave, in fact so niave she couldn't actually be a teacher, part of their training is child/adolescent psychology and they are trained to spot deception and manipulation.

Reactions: Bartlett

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Better there be a singular focus for maximum effect than a spread for minimum effect.

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
Well conditioning is another term for the older one of seduction, conditioning can use pain, Zach's approach is incremental seduction and corruption, if you notice he keeps incrementally getting her to push her boundaries and he doesn't push too far, he tests the boundaries and if he meets resistance he approaches it in another way. The only problem with the story is that the female is meant to be a lecturer, but shows no psychological awareness regarding manipulation and deceit, anyone with half a brain would have signed up to Zach's social feeds and noted the language and content he used to talk about females. Ultimately the psych motivation is the weak point of the story, the female protaganist comes over as exceptionally niave, in fact so niave she couldn't actually be a teacher, part of their training is child/adolescent psychology and they are trained to spot deception and manipulation.
That's why NTR is kinda annoying. I know it's supposed to be fiction, but it always irked me how females turn dumb in these games lol. Give her some good dicking and she will become your sex slave or willing to do whatever you want her to do. I can understand you can get to that point if you were grooming the girl for a long time, but grown-ass women becoming like this in just couple of months is always dumb to see.

Last edited:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Agreed. Most NTR requires the reader to 'buy in' to the story to some degree, and Sophie's naivety appears to be the 'buy in' here. But yes, it is definitely at odds with her status as a college professor and the level of competence you'd expect to come along with it. A level of competence she has actually demonstrated in the past; it's like she's been consistently losing IQ points for every orgasm Zack has given her.

It's to the point where her reasoning appears to shift between that of a doe eyed freshmen with a crush on the captain of the basketball team on the one hand, and a mindless, sex crazed deviant on the other. It's a little jarring if I think about it too hard... so I try not to :p.

Though, I will say that the choice we are given from Sophie's perspective in this update gives me hope that she might being coming to her senses somewhere down the line...maybe.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
I was thinking, is this searching for realism from users also present in harem games where the protagonist fucks the whole city without anyone batting an eye? Almost seems as if certain criticisms are made only to specific genres, while for others the brain is purposely turned off.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I was thinking, is this searching for realism from users also present in harem games where the protagonist fucks the whole city without anyone batting an eye? Almost seems as if certain criticisms are made only to specific genres, while for others the brain is purposely turned off.
Realism? Some posters here think it's unrealistic for a married university professor to have an affair with a student if the student is the instigator. :ROFLMAO:

Uncommon, perhaps; unrealistic, hardly.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You should check the WVM thread, it's brought up a few times per page. Really it depends on how bad the suspension of disbelief is. MC meeting up with a girl, they hit it off he takes her back to his place and they bang, that's okay. The frequency of how often that happens and how easily that happens might set some people off a bit but the suspension of disbelief is pretty minimal. That kind of thing happens all the time, excluding the true basement dwelling coomers a good bit of the players have probably experienced it at least a few times IRL.
The MC being dragged to a charity event on a yacht to try and swindle a quintet of sexy billionaire women out of a little extra charity money turning into a reverse gangbang where the group of rich women end up coronating him as their king and form a cult around fucking him while paying his mother's best friend for his sperm so he can impregnate them? That's too far for even a lot of the most deranged harem fans, myself included. I think it's more true that the vanilla game makers don't usually need to lean into those scenarios to make their game because the scenes don't normally need to be predicated on dehumanizing levels of humiliation that pushes that suspension of disbelief to the breaking point. When they do it's usually either niche games meant to be ridiculous or low rated trash.
Bonus points for about a third of ever page on the Between Salvation and Abyss thread for just being either complaints or discussions about the MC unavoidably prolapsing every single LI's rectum.

Not saying you're exactly wrong, people definitely do bring their biases into NTR game critiques, just that the scenarios between the two genres are usually different enough that you usually won't run into the same levels of ridiculousness. When you do you do get those complaints though.

• Haha
Reactions: Nefurien

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
It's not a criticism, more an observation, if one wants to elevate a game beyond the mediocre, then one must write more cogent and realistic scripts. If the female protagonist was a housewife who had a sheltered humdrum existence and married the first guy she had sex with, then she may well behave the way the female lead plays here. If on the other hand we believe that career professor happy to throw away tenure for big dick Zach, then go for it :)

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
It's not a criticism, more an observation, if one wants to elevate a game beyond the mediocre, then one must write more cogent and realistic scripts. If the female protagonist was a housewife who had a sheltered humdrum existence and married the first guy she had sex with, then she may well behave the way the female lead plays here. If on the other hand we believe that career professor happy to throw away tenure for big dick Zach, then go for it :)
I don't think she's throwing away her career at all. There's no indication of that. Also, the game states she was quite sheltered and actually married the first guy she had sex with, like you said. Felix was her boyfriend when they were younger, I'm not even sure she had other sexual experiences. Sounds like you are contradicting yourself.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes